Went to rock show; had a blast!

I got a call from my girlfriend’s dad on Thursday asking me to go to a rock show his band was headlining so I could film his act. I’ve never mentioned this, but was in a band a long time ago that is still kind of famous in an underground way. He has been reluctant to tour with those guys when they do stuff, but had agreed to go to this thing.

I talked my GF into going there with me, and we headed out. My GF and I spent most of the time hanging out backstage and talking music with members of the other bands. I think there were 8 or 9 acts that opened, so it was a rich and diverse musical atmosphere.

I felt really fortunate to have been able to go to this thing. I grew up listening to a lot of those bands and honing my musical chops off of their recordings.

Life is for living baby!

i know this is completely off topic, but what band is your GF’s dad in? I’m a musician so I’m curious to know.

» I got a call from my girlfriend’s dad on Thursday asking me to go to a rock
» show his band was headlining so I could film his act. I’ve never mentioned
» this, but was in a band a long time ago that is still kind of famous in an
» underground way. He has been reluctant to tour with those guys when they do
» stuff, but had agreed to go to this thing.
»
» I talked my GF into going there with me, and we headed out. My GF and I
» spent most of the time hanging out backstage and talking music with
» members of the other bands. I think there were 8 or 9 acts that opened, so
» it was a rich and diverse musical atmosphere.
»
» I felt really fortunate to have been able to go to this thing. I grew up
» listening to a lot of those bands and honing my musical chops off of their
» recordings.
»
» Life is for living baby!

nt

» i know this is completely off topic, but what band is your GF’s dad in? I’m
» a musician so I’m curious to know.
»

Sorry, I left that part out. If I get talking to much about my GF, she might have to kill me.

On another note, I’m currently setting up a DAW based on the C2D. This should be pretty cool when I get it done. I can’t imagine life without music.

Take care, and keep rockin!