We are being lied to!

We are being lied to by the hair transplant doctors, many of them the most prominent and well-known American hair transplant surgeons who have blogs and a big presence on the internet.

They are telling us it will be “at least 10 years, probably more” before HM is a reality. But some of them are actively working behind-the-scenes to interfer with the FDA review process and slow down the approval of HM.

Truth is, they will never be able to STOP HM, and they absolutely know this. But THEY ALSO KNOW that by applying strategic, low-profile pressure through back-channels and away from public view, they can tie up the bureaucratic process of review and approval for years, slowing it down significantly so that they can bebefit from a few more years of running HIGHLY PROFITABLE hair transplant businesses.

Anybody who doubts this or accuses me of being a “conspiracy theorist” will be refuted with logic, so watch out!

And by the way, the whole “persona” I projected here a while back of an anti-HM troll was fake; I am and always have been 100 percent pro-HM. I came up with a new name and a fake personality because this board had degenerated into a complete joke over the past few years, with the same misinformed FOOLS spouting the same misinformed BUNK.

» We are being lied to by the hair transplant doctors, many of them the most
» prominent and well-known American hair transplant surgeons who have blogs
» and a big presence on the internet.
»
» They are telling us it will be “at least 10 years, probably more” before
» HM is a reality. But some of them are actively working behind-the-scenes
» to interfer with the FDA review process and slow down the approval of HM.
»
»
» Truth is, they will never be able to STOP HM, and they absolutely know
» this. But THEY ALSO KNOW that by applying strategic, low-profile pressure
» through back-channels and away from public view, they can tie up the
» bureaucratic process of review and approval for years, slowing it down
» significantly so that they can bebefit from a few more years of running
» HIGHLY PROFITABLE hair transplant businesses.
»
» Anybody who doubts this or accuses me of being a “conspiracy theorist”
» will be refuted with logic, so watch out!
»
» And by the way, the whole “persona” I projected here a while back of an
» anti-HM troll was fake; I am and always have been 100 percent pro-HM. I
» came up with a new name and a fake personality because this board had
» degenerated into a complete joke over the past few years, with the same
» misinformed FOOLS spouting the same misinformed BUNK.

Thanks i waited for this, but its not only the fault of the surgeons its the fault of all guys who have been bought by them. And there are a lot of them here on this bord.

BTW if one of the surgeons get caught by interfering i think he will be sued till kingdom come :slight_smile:

Hey roger, btw ive been ass kicked in my thread where i posted stuff like that :slight_smile:

BTW if i will get proof direct proof of this stuff i will absolutely sue the surgeons who are responsible for this :slight_smile:

what the hell are you talking about? how can a surgeon interfer with the approval of the FDA ?

» what the hell are you talking about? how can a surgeon interfer with the
» approval of the FDA ?

Another question

“How can some terrorists hijack a plane and fly right into a skyscraper? On bright daylight?”

There is ALWAYS a way so expect the unexpected

» » what the hell are you talking about? how can a surgeon interfer with the
» » approval of the FDA ?
»
» Another question
»
» “How can some terrorists hijack a plane and fly right into a skyscraper?
» On bright daylight?”
»
» There is ALWAYS a way so expect the unexpected

firstly u said its less than 5 years… roger said less than 10. quite a difference…

i also dont see any connection between plane hijackers and hair transplant surgeons…

» » what the hell are you talking about? how can a surgeon interfer with the
» » approval of the FDA ?
»
» Another question
»
» “How can some terrorists hijack a plane and fly right into a skyscraper?
» On bright daylight?”
»
» There is ALWAYS a way so expect the unexpected

Good one, I don’t post here often but I like to read the posts here, very entertaining, it’s like a mixture of science, myth, fiction, facts and fantasy all meshed together in one :slight_smile:

“Anybody who doubts this or accuses me of being a ‘conspiracy theorist’ will be refuted with logic, so watch out!”

Hi Roger,

I’d like to officially accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist.

Logic is immaterial in this instance. The only thing that could bring credence to your argument is evidence. Unfortunately, you have none.

You have been playing this “I know something you don’t know!” game for a long time, but never once have you provided any substantive information. What are we supposed to conclude from such behavior?

It’s this simple: Many people on this board are truly suffering from their hair loss. If you have information that can help them, please share it. If you don’t, please stop.

» “Anybody who doubts this or accuses me of being a ‘conspiracy theorist’
» will be refuted with logic, so watch out!”
»
» Hi Roger,
»
» I’d like to officially accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist.
»
» Logic is immaterial in this instance. The only thing that could
» bring credence to your argument is evidence. Unfortunately, you have none.
»
»
» You have been playing this “I know something you don’t know!” game for a
» long time, but never once have you provided any substantive information.
» What are we supposed to conclude from such behavior?
»
» It’s this simple: Many people on this board are truly suffering from their
» hair loss. If you have information that can help them, please share it. If
» you don’t, please stop.

i think many people on this board have lost their jobs, unemployed with too much time on their hand, got nothing to do except to fabricate conspiracy stories about hair multiplication on the internet.

I wouldn’t doubt for a second that the HT industry would try to slow the regulatory process of HM if they could. But I also don’t see them having much chance at doing it.

HT doctors are a scattered bunch of small-practice guys who make a living working manually with their hands. There are only a few big fish in that pool and the pool itself is still relatively small.

» I wouldn’t doubt for a second that the HT industry would try to slow the
» regulatory process of HM if they could. But I also don’t see them having
» much chance at doing it.
»
» HT doctors are a scattered bunch of small-practice guys who make a living
» working manually with their hands. There are only a few big fish in that
» pool and the pool itself is still relatively small.

and BTW even if the HM will hit the market many people will needs to have an HT to fill the hairline in combo with the HM which will full the top of the head

HM and HT can work both togheter, HT for design the hairline and HM for the top and the donor area

there are cases where HT can’t do anything

» And by the way, the whole “persona” I projected here a while back of an
» anti-HM troll was fake; I am and always have been 100 percent pro-HM. I
» came up with a new name and a fake personality because this board had
» degenerated into a complete joke over the past few years, with the same
» misinformed FOOLS spouting the same misinformed BUNK.

@rev, I just learned a new interesting term from you, out of your signature: “shill”.

Shill
A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to purchase said goods or services or support the political group’s ideological claims. Shills are often employed by confidence artists and governments.
[…]
On the Internet

In online discussion media, satisfied consumers or “innocent” parties may express specific opinions in order to further the interests of an organization in which they have an interest, such as a commercial vendor or special interest group. Websites may also be set up for the same purpose. For example, an employee of a company that produces a specific product may praise the product anonymously in a discussion forum or group in order to generate interest in that product, service or group. In addition, some shills use sock puppetry where they sign on as one user soliciting recommendations for a specific product or service. They then sign on as a different user pretending to be a satisfied customer of a specific company.

In some jurisdictions and circumstances this type of activity may be illegal. In addition, reputable organizations may prohibit their employees and other interested parties (contractors, agents, etc.) from participating in public forums or discussion groups in which a conflict of interest might arise, or will at least insist that their employees and agents refrain from participating in any way that might create a conflict of interest.
For example, the plastic surgery company, Lifestyle Lift, ordered their employees to post fake positive reviews on websites. As a result, they were sued, and ordered to pay $300,000 in damages by the New York Attorney General’s office. Said Attorney General Andrew Cuomo: “This company’s attempt to generate business by duping consumers was cynical, manipulative, and illegal. My office has and will continue to be on the forefront in protecting consumers against emerging frauud and deception, including ‘astroturfing,’ on the Internet.”

Sock puppets
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jskong/orly.gif
Sometimes shills may be used to downplay legitimate complaints posted by users on the Internet. See Spin (public relations) and sock puppet (internet).

Source: Shill - Wikipedia

I’m sick and tired of hearing about the HT industry conspiracies. I get it that they’ll try to put HM down when luring their potential HT customers, but to say that they are interferring with FDA is ridiculous!

HM is Not going to be a DIY treatment it will require HT sugeons to deliver it! In case it is too time consuming (also the reason HTs cost a lot), then HM will be as expensive as HT. If its not time consuming, then HT doctors will be able to treat more customers at lower rate - again making sh!t load of money. So why would they try to put down HM…if anything HM, the ultimate solution to hairloss, will make it easier for them to sign-up clients for procedures and make quick buck.

Sadly, this forum is plagued with its fair share of ‘Stealth Marketers’ (i.e. shills), narcissists, and ‘Attention Addicts’.

» @rev, I just learned a new interesting term from you, out of your
» signature: “shill”.
» ------------------
» Shill
» A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a
» political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and
» assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is,
» using crowd psychology, to encourage others unaware of the set-up to
» purchase said goods or services or support the political group’s
» ideological claims. Shills are often employed by confidence artists and
» governments.
» […]
» On the Internet
»
» In online discussion media, satisfied consumers or “innocent” parties may
» express specific opinions in order to further the interests of an
» organization in which they have an interest, such as a commercial vendor or
» special interest group. Websites may also be set up for the same purpose.
» For example, an employee of a company that produces a specific product may
» praise the product anonymously in a discussion forum or group in order to
» generate interest in that product, service or group. In addition, some
» shills use sock puppetry where they sign on as one user soliciting
» recommendations for a specific product or service. They then sign on as a
» different user pretending to be a satisfied customer of a specific
» company.
»
» In some jurisdictions and circumstances this type of activity may be
» illegal
. In addition, reputable organizations may prohibit their
» employees and other interested parties (contractors, agents, etc.) from