We are all dead,and the cure is 5 years away

or we can take Conactskin:-D

» or we can take Conactskin:-D

There is a movie, I considered to be the most, I ever seen, matching movie to our drama . It’s Vanilla Sky of Tom Cruise. He got catastrophically disfigured and had to take some kind of science-fiction porlonged sleep waiting for some cure. Does not this remind you something ? ;))

» » or we can take Conactskin:-D
»
» There is a movie, I considered to be the most, I ever seen, matching movie
» to our drama . It’s Vanilla Sky of Tom Cruise. He got catastrophically
» disfigured and had to take some kind of science-fiction porlonged sleep
» waiting for some cure. Does not this remind you something ? ;))

I have seeen this movie,but i dont know the end!Is he dead:-(

» » » or we can take Conactskin:-D
» »
» » There is a movie, I considered to be the most, I ever seen, matching
» movie
» » to our drama . It’s Vanilla Sky of Tom Cruise. He got catastrophically
» » disfigured and had to take some kind of science-fiction porlonged sleep
» » waiting for some cure. Does not this remind you something ? ;))
»
»
» I have seeen this movie,but i dont know the end! Is he(Tom Cruise) dead:frowning:

His career is.

yea!
And in 50 years,Intercytex have find a partner!

» yea!
» And in 50 years,Intercytex have find a partner!

give or take 5 years

ingenuous,i think Trx go on the market in a few years!
The storry of new hair regrow is too good to abandon!
Any news from Follica an the first trial at humans?

the cure was here, but it left.

it didn’t stay long, not even long enough to tell us what it was.

some people saw it running across the street just south of the airport at about 4:30 am.

others claim it was standing on the corner of 5th and main, trying to sell used laser combs to 80 year-old guys from the senior home.

a friend of mine (we’ll call him frank) said that the cure was living for a while out of a 1995 vw golf down by the lake, and would spend mornings fishing until the state cops came and told it to leave.

my uncle sal said the cure was sighted panhandling outside of a seedy downtown motel late one afternoon, just before sunset.

i don’t know, but sometimes, when it’s raining outside and the daylight is fairly dim, and the drops are splashing against my kitchen window making those big pattering noises, but there’s the faintest glimmer of sunlight coming from somewhere just beyond my neighbor tanya’s backyard shed, i think i can see the cure off in the middle-distance, bobbing its head and winking coyly, between the old white oak trees and the piggly-wiggly convenience store, up at the end of calvert street.