Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Wassup - 8 months postop

below are some 8 month post-op picts… I may get a haircut in the next day or so… if I do, I may post some shorter hair picts…

HT history - 5 procedures w/ Dr. Cole - 3 strip, 2 FIT totaling 8300+ grafts

old forum progress link: http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=12&topic_id=45649&mesg_id=45649

other links:
http://hairsite.com/serendipity/authors/24-wassup
http://www.forhair.com/hairtransplant/album_personal.php?user_id=134

BEFORE

=================
AFTER

Very natural looking hairline.

Looking good bro!
I like the V-shaped hairline as opposed to a U-shape.

Happy growing!

That looks awesome! It reminds me of David Beckham :slight_smile: You must be thrilled!

Wassup,

Thanks for the update.

I don’t think people can truly appreciate the transformation without seeing some BEFORE pictures, so I took the liberty of including two before shots in your post.

As always, you look amazing. Congrats.

that is a nice result wassup. The hairstyle looks good on you also.

I see you had the chickenpox when you were a boy. I have one of those chicken pox scars also, right in the middle of my forehead. Mamma told me not to scratch those things, but I just couldn’t help it. Maybe if I took a bath in Calamine lotion like Cartman did in Southpark :stuck_out_tongue:

JonnyE - thanks man… I need to try to do some video… I think it looks better in real-life…

Sofarsogood - many thanks. I wish it was just a slight tmore irregular so it wasn’t so V shaped. it actually looks more v-shaped when it’s gelled up than straight back or down… I’ll include a farther back pict from today too - from farther back looks like a more spreadout V shape…

Jessica - you must have remembered my Beckham picts and comments pre-surgery on forhair.com :wink: many thanks though…

HairSite - many thanks as always for your kind words and support. I’ll also attach a pict from teen years (probably around 16 years old) where you can see my temples are already on the way out the door…

Benji - ha - that’s funny! it that what that scar is from? I did have chickenpox as a child… :wink:

Damn, Wassup. Looks incredible. You really need to cut down on the weed, though (your eyes look a little red in the pictures):ok:

Unbelivable, it’s same as your teenage hair. Did Dr. Cole tell you how many donor grafts you have left?

Wassup,
I like the spikey look !! You have worked hard to get it .

17,000 BHT by Dr Umar
www.myhairtransformation.com

Great and natural looking pictures.
Thats the way pictures should be taken.
In natural indirect sunlight.
Flash really distorts pictures.

Thanks for sharing your results and congrats. :slight_smile:

Jtelecom - ha! that’s funny… you are actually the second person to tell me I ad really red eyes yesterday… unfortunately mine was a result of being really busy at work and home and wearing my contacts too much lately…

helpmeout - thanks man. I believe Dr. Cole told me I have enough for probably another HT or so. I’m not sure what that equates to in number of grafts though…

Heliboy - many thanks. at least with my hair characteristics, it has taken a lot of grafts to be able to wear my hair in some of the styles I do. how’s your HT progress going? the last i checked picts were looking really good.

Dr Ruby - many thanks for the kind words. I like the soft natural outdoor lighting as well - pictures seem more realistic (at least in my opinion). my wife actually takes a lot better quality picts than me - I took these last ones. I need to try to get her to take some picts sometime in the near future. she’s 8 months pregnant with child #2 right now so she’s not always in the best of moods to help me out with “hair stuff” as she calls it :wink:

looks very nice.

Did Dr. Cole extract any hair from the area above the sideburns ? I’m not sure whether it’s just the gel, or it’s truly thin.

I like the soft natural outdoor
» lighting as well - pictures seem more realistic (at least in my opinion).
» my wife actually takes a lot better quality picts than me - I took these
» last ones. I need to try to get her to take some picts sometime in the
» near future. she’s 8 months pregnant with child #2 right now so she’s not
» always in the best of moods to help me out with “hair stuff” as she calls
» it :wink:

The picture quality is good. Natural light is most real in terms of showing the results.

Good show.

Congrats! If you ask me , I think you were near perfect already, I am not sure why you decided to go for another procedure. Do you feel that the density is near where you want it to be now?

» below are some 8 month post-op picts… I may get a haircut in the next day
» or so… if I do, I may post some shorter hair picts…
»
» HT history - 5 procedures w/ Dr. Cole - 3 strip, 2 FIT totaling 8300+
» grafts
»
Hey Buddy WOW!!!
Thanks for your support…I’m at 4 months out now very pleased so far!

pharoBoy - I wouldn’t say my hair has ever been “super thick” but I would say it probably just the gel or the angles… I have not had any hair taken directly above the sideburns. I have had some grafts taken above the backs of my ears from strip though…

The Gentleman - many thanks… I’ll try to continue to get natural soft light photos…

johnp - many thanks… I had the hairline lowered and temples filled in and then grafts sprinkled in all over on top. I think the density is pretty close to where I want it to be. hopefully I have more filling in over the next few months… a little thicker in the newer lowered areas and it would be about perfect…

McHale33 - wassup brotha :wink: at 4 months the heavy growth should be right around the corner… can’t wait to see some picts…