Washenik MSNBC Video: "late 2009 - early 2010"

http://www.hairsite.com/hair_multiplication/washenik_big_idea.htm

how old is this??? was this before or after the latest phase 2 results?

it’s got to be old if you found it on this website. :expressionless:

» how old is this??? was this before or after the latest phase 2
» results?
»
» it’s got to be old if you found it on this website. :expressionless:

Its very old!

looks like they need a new interview with a realistic commercial release date :expressionless:

until then we’ll have to see multiple threads from helpme007 that start with:

“Why do you want hair?”
“My girlfriend says i dont need hair”
“Hey GUYS! My pubic hair is thick but not head hairs”
“we do we need air to breathe?”
“Let’s come back to this website in 2020 guys whaddya say?”
“New question - why do you WANT hair?”

Its not old…I saw that episode…within the past year …it was talked about on this forum after it was on

Fruitcakes.

“© 2007 CNBC, INC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED”

At the end of the video, at the bottom. Eff-Why-Eye, that’s this year.

Looks like Doc Washenik got another hair transplant. His hair’s looking great.

From “May 2007 Hair Loss Newsletter”:
Dr. Ken Washenik (Aderan Research Institute) talks about hair multiplication on Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea”. The segment was aired in the U.S about two months ago.

:wink:

» Fruitcakes.
»
» “© 2007 CNBC, INC
» ALL RIGHTS RESERVED”
»
» At the end of the video, at the bottom. Eff-Why-Eye, that’s this year.
»
» Looks like Doc Washenik got another hair transplant. His hair’s looking
» great.

Why, thank you, Zed. :cool:

» From “May 2007 Hair Loss Newsletter”:
» “Dr. Ken Washenik (Aderan Research Institute) talks about hair
» multiplication on Donny Deutsch’s “The Big Idea”. The segment was aired in
» the U.S about two months ago.

»
» :wink:
»

Some of this HM anticipation reminds me of that Star Wars ruckus about whether there was really gonna be Episodes #7-9.

George Lucas gave off implications that he wasn’t gonna do it all over the place. But for a long time everyone kept jumping onto one or two old quotes in favor of it and took them more seriously than the other 15 quotes against it that were made more recently.

If you really wanna find evidence saying that HM is only a year away, you certainly can. But that doesn’t make it the truth. You can also find mountains of evidence that it was gonna be here years ago already.

and ICX seems to be a step forward them… so maybe the date for the TRC could be there before aderans… late 2008, 2009?

» and ICX seems to be a step forward them… so maybe the date for the TRC
» could be there before aderans… late 2008, 2009?

and all we got is a sentense on ict website saying

“We currently estimate that the earliest that ICX-TRC would be available on the market is 2010 although we don’t know in which country it will be launched first.”

And, without being pessimistic, this is promising if everything goes well and expected. Furthermore, with the result from september, I think icx are definately going to phase 2b, and this is not going to be finished before first half of 2008.

For my opinion, 2012~13 sounds like a optimistic prospect for first version of HM coming out to market.

HM, I believe, definately will come out in 2010s, but I just hope this will be “nearly cure”. If intercytex tells me that ict-trc is just another minox, I need to get drunk again…

It’s probably a lot more than minox (and permanent without daily topicals – thank GOD).

But you’re right about raising the point. Expectations for first-round HM are not in check at all right now. If ICX’s TRC treatment hits and the feedback is anything less than “A NW#7 can go back to a NW#1!” then there are gonna be some guys jumping out of high windows.

I think that even if HM can only provide the equivalent of half a head of hair at first, that’s still gonna be enough to fix most of our MPB situations.

Better topical MPB treatments soon to market + conventional top-level HT work + some HM benefits = nearly a full head of hair.

It might still take a few more years to give 100%-density NW#1s to everybody, but even early HM should be enough for cosmetically-normal density and coverage to a NW#2.

» It might still take a few more years to give 100%-density NW#1s to
» everybody, but even early HM should be enough for cosmetically-normal
» density and coverage to a NW#2.

Yes, i think the same, my “prediction” of a probably first release of TRC in 2008/2009 is about a first technique, that year after year could become “perfect”, but not perfect in the first release…

And remember the two functions of the TRC, one is REJUVINATION, and the other the creation of a new hair… so rejuvination in a first release means that for a great result you need “survivors hairs”, the classic “vellus” of a norwood 1,2,3…

I won’t believe that they’re actually growing new follicles with TRC alone until they state it specifically and maybe prove it.

I believe in ICX and the TRC program very much as a whole. But I find it MUCH more likely that they’re getting their gains entirely on the strength of healing existing dormant follicles.

ICX’s public info seems to have already gone from “we’re getting our gains from both” to “we’re getting the majority of our gains from rejuvenation.” And I view full-blown follicle creation to be a much larger step than cell therapy on existing follicles, no matter how long the existing follicles may have been dormant.

» ICX’s public info seems to have already gone from “we’re getting our gains
» from both” to “we’re getting the majority of our gains from rejuvenation.”

can you provide the link?

Honestly I don’t have a link to prove that.

Just memory. I think that was where ICX’s updates had left off, but I can’t remember exactly where & when the statement was made.

» Honestly I don’t have a link to prove that.
»
» Just memory. I think that was where ICX’s updates had left off, but I
» can’t remember exactly where & when the statement was made.

I hope that it is rejuvenation…I don’t like the idea of creating new follicles on head which probably would die too

So from what I can see the HM equivalent of Moores law:

“Within 5 years”

still holds true :frowning:

» So from what I can see the HM equivalent of Moores law:
»
» “Within 5 years”
»
» still holds true :frowning:

Someone posted Intercytex may be able to skip phase III and market ICX as soon as phase II is completed. They did that already with another one of their products.