Wait a minute ..hair stuck under the dermis

» Although I understand the wound healing topic, in the thread below the
» expiriment was to “poke a hole” above the follicle to give it space and
» access through the skin to the outside
»
» Right?

Yes…but I just had a thought. What if its not just poking hole in the skin. Maybe its also about damaging the follicle along with it, go a little deeper with needling. Obviously don’t drill through the follicle but slightly damage it. That could do two things, first get rid of the fibrous coating over the follicle and second damage the follicle slightly which will cause the body to heal the follicle. So the two factors against healthly hair growth are possibly eliminated. After that the person can use Tricommin/Minoxidil combination to promote healing & blood flow and we might see some healthy hair.

Anybody up for a try?

goata,

someone could try it on a shoulder or something--------some place with no body hair and see if one emerged. Wound the skin, rub a little minox in the wound…let it bleed and not bandaid it. Put minox on every day, and see what happened in a couple of months. Or do it in front of the hairline a half cm or so…where there is no other hair.

I think the idea I had would have been something for transplant docs to look into…Im flexible. I want to see baldness defeated for all men and don’t care how its done. :slight_smile:

» goata,
»
» someone could try it on a shoulder or something--------some place with no
» body hair and see if one emerged. Wound the skin, rub a little minox in
» the wound…let it bleed and not bandaid it. Put minox on every
» day, and see what happened in a couple of months. Or do it in front of the
» hairline a half cm or so…where there is no other hair.
»
»
» I think the idea I had would have been something for transplant docs to
» look into…Im flexible. I want to see baldness defeated
» for all men and don’t care how its done. :slight_smile:

In the middle of the temple would be great because we are attempting to heal the damaged follicle. I doubt it would anything on the shoulder. If only I can get my hands on a high guage needle that’d be great!