Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

W i l l y

Can you conakt Acell to find out,IS it TRUE?

» Can you conakt Acell to find out,IS it TRUE?

Hi Max,

I haven’t kept up with “hair stuff” lately. My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer in the beginning of February and died in the beginning of April. I am very close with my mom and am heartbroken over this. She just turned sixty-six five days before she died. I also lost my forty-one year old sister four years ago to cancer (multiple myeloma). She also died very quickly after her diagnosis. :frowning:

Maybe some day in the future, I’ll regain my interest in hairloss research, but right now, I’m content to just come here and read the posts.

Take Care,
Bill

Willy, I am terribly sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you. I can’t imagine what you must be going through these days.

I am really sorry as well. I’ll pray for your family. I’ve been through your situation and its not easy.

Bill, I’m terribly sorry for you loss. I wish you all the best handling this tough time of your life!

Oh,Bill iam sorry for you too!I wish you all the best for your future!

Sorry for my english!

Willy our prayers are with you and your family.

Bill, I’m sorry for your loss. I wish you only the best.

I Can’t believe we still can’t find a cure for that terrible disease .

Willy my heart goes out to you and your family members through these difficult times. Stay strong brother our prayers and condolences are with you. I am terribly very sorry for your loss.

NT

Willy,

I’m very sorry for your loss and offer my condolences for you and your family. I’ve experienced some major crises in my personal life recently as well so I can relate to an extent. I wish you all the best in your future.