Vishwanath (8 mth update) 3500 strip + 408 fuse + 513 beard = 4421 grafts

Dear forum readers,
Following pictures show the progress at 8 months since the hybrid transplant procedure of the patient nicknamed Vishwanath.

His case was discussed at the 4 months post HT stage at this link
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-51548-page-0-order-time-category-0.html

Before picture

After 8 months

Hair wet and combed back

Scalp donor area 8 months later

Regards,
Dr. A

Nice result and good honest pictures, can you tell me where you put the beard grafts?

I am curious on what your opinion is on Virender Sehwag’s hair transplant, he didn’t have much donor hair before, so do you think it is a BHT?

» Dear forum readers,
» Following pictures show the progress at 8 months since the hybrid
» transplant procedure of the patient nicknamed Vishwanath.
»
» His case was discussed at the 4 months post HT stage at this link
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-51548-page-0-order-time-category-0.html
»
» Before picture
»

»
» After 8 months
»
»
»
»
» Hair wet and combed back
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
»
» Scalp donor area 8 months later
»
»
» Regards,
» Dr. A

results are excellent,and totally natural look,nobody can detect these are the transplanted hairs,really very natural look…

Dr. Arvind where did you put the beard grafts? I can understand using beard or body hairs so that you can save him some of his precious scalp donor , but what’s the point in giving him a strip and also adding 408 fue using scalp donor?

» Dr. Arvind where did you put the beard grafts? I can understand using
» beard or body hairs so that you can save him some of his precious scalp
» donor , but what’s the point in giving him a strip and also adding 408 fue
» using scalp donor?

Dear Blackjak,
The beard grafts were placed, mixed with the scalp grafts, behind the front hairline area.
On use of strip-fue combo, its often a personal decision of the patient. Some decide to use the maximum grafts they can get with a strip and to further complete their hair restoration with FUSE/fue grafts.

Regards,
Dr. A

can i please get the contact of Vishwanath