VIDEO: 5800 grafts, BHT - FUE Repair Result - Dr Umar

Previously this patient shown had undergone Strip Surgery (1800 grafts) at another clinic. However, he was not happy with his hairline, the coverage and his strip scar.

He did not have enough head hair to continue traditional hair transplants. But he was still bald. So he went to see Dr. Umar who used mostly beard and nape hair to complete his restoration journey.

Patient underwent 3 surgeries

Donors:

-3800 beard grafts

-1500 nape and hair grafts

-500 head grafts

Recipients in this presentation:

Temple points, Hairline, Frontal Scalp, Mid Scalp, and crown.

VIDEO OF RESULT AT 7 MONTHS

To view the VIDEO, click the following link or simply copy and paste it to your url address bar:

http://dermhairclinic.com/video-gallery-head-and-non-hair-videos-FUE-hair-transplants-with-body-hair-transplants.html

Here is a link to the previous post that details his procedure with more photographs available

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-62151.html

DHC-Dr Umar Team

He looks so much better with hair, his face was round before , now it is more chiseled, thanks to the illusion of hair.

Click PLAY button in the media player below to watch video in this post:
1_file68.flv

What happened to his old strip scar? Any grafts put in the old scar?

Looks great, but I hate see the price tag for 5800 grafts.

I am not calling you a liar but I find it hard to believe that he has that many grafts to spare from his beard, Umar took out 3800 grafts already and his beard doesn’t look in the least bit depleted, it 's as if nothing was taken out at all.

» Looks great, but I hate see the price tag for 5800 grafts.

We encourage you to look at our site www.dermhairclinic.com for a free consultation and to find out from Dr. Umar what a procedure would cost for your unique situation. We also have more videos of other patients, as well as photos so you can see similar results.

» » Looks great, but I hate see the price tag for 5800 grafts.
»
» We encourage you to look at our site www.dermhairclinic.com to find out
» what a procedure like this would cost. Free Consultation is also available!
» We also have more videos of other patients, as well as photos so you can
» see similar results.

Where on your website? I found a Pricing and Financing page but all it mentions is that you accept AMEX, VISA. MASTERCARD, CASHIERS CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER.

Please read our edited response. Again, visit www.dermhairclinic.com for a free consultation to get a response from Dr. Umar to see what a procedure for you would entail.

» I am not calling you a liar but I find it hard to believe that he has that
» many grafts to spare from his beard, Umar took out 3800 grafts already and
» his beard doesn’t look in the least bit depleted, it 's as if nothing was
» taken out at all.

Good observation, we need to see more beard hair cases for sure.

» » I am not calling you a liar but I find it hard to believe that he has
» that
» » many grafts to spare from his beard, Umar took out 3800 grafts already
» and
» » his beard doesn’t look in the least bit depleted, it 's as if nothing
» was
» » taken out at all.
»
» Good observation, we need to see more beard hair cases for sure.

Any pics to show what his face/chin looked like the day after 3800 beard grafts were taken out?