Very successful results

Happy news to world. A Successful medicine invented by a Sri lankan for growing hair on bald heads. Results are very Successful.

I have invented great successful useful Medicine for growing hair on bald heads. Results are very successful. The name of this herbal liquid is Keshamulatharalaya which is very popular in srilanka due to its success within one year. Actually this is a very great invention of Medicine. So I invite all university Professors, Doctors, All Researchers of hair, and other people also who are interested in hair. This great invention is useful for Ladies and Gents both. I have studied in University of Peradeniya, Srilanka. email-gherbalproducts@gmail.com

» Happy news to world. A Successful medicine invented by a
» Sri lankan for growing hair on bald heads. Results are
» very Successful.

How stupid do you think we are?

Results are very successful.

Actually this is a very great invention of Medicine.

Oh well then with that kind of evidence you have convinced me…

What a Tool you are Gishan :expressionless:

What is the reason for your that reply

»I ask Kalil, what is the reason for your that reply

Again and again I tell to world that I have invented very successful hair medicine for growing hair on bald heads and stopping hair loss. I LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE STUDIED IN UNIVERSITY OF PERADENIYA, SRI LANKA

Please compare photo of me 1.jpg before this treatment and photo 2.jpg after this treatment in this forum TITLE-----SUCCESSFUL NEW HERBAL MEDICINE FROM SRILANKA