Very promising study results with minox + dermaroller

Hello Hairman2

First of all I´d like to congrat for your results… I am so happy for you!
Amazing results in such a short time!
Please, my head is just like yours before your started this treatment so here I am begging you to help me with something:

What can I do, what should I use to get such an amazing result like yours?
I know people are different, hairs are different etc etc but I am pretty sure what´s worked for you might be perfectly useful for me just as much.

Please, tell me exactly what you´ve done and I will do just the same!

Thank you very much my friend and thanks for posting such private pics to show us its yet possible!

Sílvio - Brazil

Brazbear@hotmail.com

I have 2 dermarollers.

One has 1.5mm pins. You can use this quite often like every other day.

Other with 2mm pins. There is big difference with the shorter one. This is ok to be used once per week.

I am not using minox so nothing to report excepto the side-effect of going to pee a few times per day when before I had to go very often. and YES prostate and hairloss are related whether you believe it or not.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bugler[/postedby]
I have 2 dermarollers.

One has 1.5mm pins. You can use this quite often like every other day.

Other with 2mm pins. There is big difference with the shorter one. This is ok to be used once per week.

I am not using minox so nothing to report excepto the side-effect of going to pee a few times per day when before I had to go very often. and YES prostate and hairloss are related whether you believe it or not.[/quote]

Do you just use the dermaroller with nothing else? I thought you are supposed to use dermaroller together with minox so that you get better absorption into the follicles.

I have been rolling for a few weeks now minus the minox, shedding like crazy but my existing hair looks healthier than ever.

Paradoxical Hypertrichosis is a common phenomenon in Middle Eastern women/men during laser depilation. Could be one of the reasons why these guys had great regrowth. Dark-skinned types might have better success.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by helpmeout[/postedby]

Do you just use the dermaroller with nothing else? I thought you are supposed to use dermaroller together with minox so that you get better absorption into the follicles.[/quote] Just the dermaroller.

If I saw that people in the forum were having regrowth with dermaroller + minox I would consider adding minox.
Without that I will continue with just the dermaroller for the perceived side-effect.