Vera Clinic Istabbul

I had VIP treatement at the Vera clinic November 2021.

I was sceptical about the whole process as I did not know anyone who had been to Turkey. I read online reviews and was unsure if they were genuine or fake.

The Vera clinic looked professional, so I started a consultation with them via what’s app.

This process was easy and informative. They explained the range of different treatments depending on your budget and hair loss stage.

​I knew of a few people who had treatment in London with varying success for a considerably higher cost.

I took the opinion the it was worth the risk. The price was very reasonable compared to London and I took the view that the worst that could happen would be the treatment not working.

I went for the VIP package. This was their best package and included everything apart from my flights to Istanbul.

5 nights in a top hotel, all transfers, medication and post operative communication with the clinic.

I also had one day spare during the treatment whilst the removed hair folicles were in my stem cells solution to aid growth post transplant, this was spent sight seeing around Istanbul .

The treatment of removing the few thousand hair folicles and postioning them in the bald areas was done very professionally and in a clean hospital like environment .

Post treatment involved 2 sessions in a high pressure oxygen tank, similar to what sports athletes use to aid recovery plus scalp washing and treatment prior to flight home.

I am know over 2 years post treatment and am happy to recommend the Vera Clinic for hair loss.

Glad to hear that you are happy with the progress! How did you find out about Vera and select this clinic among others initially, recommendations from acquaintances or purely online reviews?