Vera Clinic - FUE -very happy with results

Vera Clinic

I am now 16 months post treatment. Having been though the entire process, I can say without hesitation that I am very pleased with my outcome.
The entire staff of the clinic works diligently to ensure all facets of your process is as seamless and pleasant as possible. My initial correspondences with Furkan were clear, concise and very friendly. He ensured every question was answered to my satisfaction, explained the entire process and arranged extra lodging for 2 nights as I requested. Upon arriving in Istanbul, we were greeted at the airport and provided transportation to our hotel. The hotel was nice and well located to be able to shop and eat without much walking. The next morning, we were picked up to go to the clinic. The vehicle was very clearly marked and easy to identify. The driver was very professional. The clinic was very clean and professional looking. The staff was pleasant and explained the entire process. Before the procedure started, the doctor and technician discussed the hairline and drew all markings required. They modified this according to my wishes without hesitation. We were approximately 2.5 hours for the donor removal process. I won’t lie, the initial freezing injections along the nape of the neck were painful. I would say 7 out of 10. The good thing is that it only took about 1 to 2 minutes. After that, there was relatively no pain at all. We took a lunch break before continuing with the implantation. This process took about 3 hours. We returned to the clinic twice following the procedure for shampoo, oxy treatment and a final assessment before leaving. We were given a bag containing all the necessary products to use following the procedure. Note: if you are flying, bring travel bottles to transfer the contents or you may lose them at customs in the airport. The healing process is a little rough for the first week. You are told not to lie down to sleep for 7 days. This was uncomfortable but tolerable. You are not to scrub your scalp for 10 days following the procedure. There will be itchiness. Just use the product and follow the instructions. After the 10th day, it felt great to be able to finally gently soak and scrub the final scabbing. At this point, you will finally see the beginning of what the new hairline will look like. There will be highs and lows during the regrowth. There will be a point that it breaks off. It will regrow. During the follow up chats, this was clearly explained to me so I would not be surprised. After the 3 month mark, I could really see a difference in growth. By the 6 month, I was very pleased. Now, after 16 months, my hair is full and looks absolutely natural.
Following the procedure the clinic maintained contact and checked in at regular intervals to ensure everything was going well. They explained the stages of regrowth along the way.
Overall, I would definitely recommend Vera Clinic.
20221015_171755
20221230_095543
20230615_225217
20230615_225408