Vera Clinic 6 months - My experience with my Hair Transplant

June 12th 2023 was the day I had my hair transplant procedure with Vera Clinic in Istanbul. I’m 24 years old and I suffered a lot with hair loss for 5-6 years, but it has been very noticeable and on my mind for the last 4 years. It really did impact my mental health in a negative way, it was always on my mind and I was very insecure about it. Hair-loss isn’t easy on anyone especially at a young age. The impact of hair-loss isn’t spoken about enough and by me sharing my experience I hope to help people in the same situation as myself because I know how difficult it is.

I was researching about hair transplants for a long time and I first heard of Vera clinic in 2021. Their track record with their patients is amazing the results speak for themselves, so I was already decided for a long time that I was going to choose Vera clinic. At the start of 2023 I decided that I was going to go for my hair transplant. I reached out to Vera clinic and I spoke to Oğuzhan who is my medical consultant and he was so transparent and so professional from day one, it was amazing. Oğuzhan my medical consultant is an amazing professional and was there for me every step of the way and whenever I had any questions. When I booked my flight everything was arrange for me all my transport/my hotel everything was so well done.

The day of my procedure I can say I wasn’t one bit nervous because I knew I was in great care of the people at the clinic. I had my consultation then I got ready for surgery. The procedure was smooth. I got 4650 grafts extracted and transplanted. After my surgery all my problems I had with my hair-loss went away. I was ready to put that part of my life behind me where I was struggling with it everyday to looking forward to the future growth.

I had no pain after the procedure only from the anaesthetic and the swelling a few days after but that was normal as part of a hair transplant procedure. The day after my surgery I went for my first wash, the clinic did it for me and showed me how to do it. I also had a session of laser therapy and my second session of ozone therapy.
I originally was meant to have oxy cure but the clinic staff accommodated for me as I have a past of epilepsy from the seizure I had in 2022. Also in my package I got 6 months worth of supplements for multivitamins, finasteride, sprays and shampoos and oils. I really felt it enhanced my growth for my hair.

Overall I had the most amazing experience with Vera Clinic. Everyone was so nice and caring. Everyone was very transparent with me from the start and it was really appreciated. Everyone was very professional and you can see they really care about their patients. Oğuzhan my medical consultant is an amazing professional who was there for me every step of the way. I will always feel so grateful to Oğuzhan and everyone at Vera clinic. They helped me deal with my hairloss and my life has been so much better since I got the hair transplant. Everyone there is great at what they do and I would recommend the clinic to anyone who is considering a hair transplant. Their work and the results is life changing from their patients. I’ll will attach the following pictures from before during and after my surgery. I would like to thank everyone at Vera clinic for everything, they have changed my life and I’m so grateful for it.