Use Aloe Vera to Promote Hair Growth

The market and online stores offer thousands of products for hair loss. However, many of these products are either excessively expensive or completely ineffective. There are natural remedies that can effectively control hair loss or can even promote hair growth. Aloe vera is one such natural product that is used in many countries to stimulate hair growth. Moreover, it is safe, natural and affordable.

Aloe vera is a cellular regenerator with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It treats and heals red, itchy and unhealthy scalps. Aloe vera also treats seborrhoea which is a bacterial infection of the scalp. Seborrhoea is a condition which begins with the body’s production of an oily substance called sebum. Excessive sebum can cause the scalp to become itchy and infected. This leads to thinning of hair. Hair becomes fragile and starts falling. Aloe vera’s anti-bacterial properties naturally treat seborrhoea. Aloe vera promotes hair growth by stabilizing the follicular cycle.

You can use aloe vera gel to treat the areas of the scalp that are going bald. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that helps promote new hair growth for some people. The gel can be applied directly to the scalp, as aloe vera typically has no side effects. You can easily make a shampoo at home using Aloe vera. All you have to do is to mix Aloe vera Gel with wheat germ oil and coconut milk. Use this shampoo to wash your hair.:slight_smile:

» The market and online stores offer thousands of products for hair loss.
» However, many of these products are either excessively expensive or
» completely ineffective. There are natural remedies that can effectively
» control hair loss or can even promote hair growth. Aloe vera is one such
» natural product that is used in many countries to stimulate hair growth.
» Moreover, it is safe, natural and affordable.
»
» Aloe vera is a cellular regenerator with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
» properties. It treats and heals red, itchy and unhealthy scalps. Aloe vera
» also treats seborrhoea which is a bacterial infection of the scalp.
» Seborrhoea is a condition which begins with the body’s production of an
» oily substance called sebum. Excessive sebum can cause the scalp to become
» itchy and infected. This leads to thinning of hair. Hair becomes fragile
» and starts falling. Aloe vera’s anti-bacterial properties naturally treat
» seborrhoea. Aloe vera promotes hair growth by stabilizing the follicular
» cycle.
»
» You can use aloe vera gel to treat the areas of the scalp that are going
» bald. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that helps promote new hair growth for
» some people. The gel can be applied directly to the scalp, as aloe vera
» typically has no side effects. You can easily make a shampoo at home using
» Aloe vera. All you have to do is to mix Aloe vera Gel with wheat germ oil
» and coconut milk. Use this shampoo to wash your hair.:slight_smile:

Aloe is great topically in a formula specifically for its healing abilities.

Pete

» Aloe is great topically in a formula specifically for its healing
» abilities.
»
»
» Pete

very very true , its Natural and Non toxic and can be even drank as a Juice , infact its the most Refined of Natures Contribution to mankind with greatest Healing , anti inflammation properties … TOTALLY Agree Pete.

» » Aloe is great topically in a formula specifically for its healing
» » abilities.
» »
» »
» » Pete
»
» very very true , its Natural and Non toxic and can be even drank as a Juice
» , infact its the most Refined of Natures Contribution to mankind with
» greatest Healing , anti inflammation properties … TOTALLY Agree Pete.

Yes its goood internally too :slight_smile:

Using some Aloe after applying a growth stimulant is also good practice.

Thanks
Pete

all sound good but where are the aloe vera and hair growth studies? I couldn’t find any. there are a lot of supplements that are good for us but not necessarily good for hair.

» all sound good but where are the aloe vera and hair growth studies? I
» couldn’t find any. there are a lot of supplements that are good for us but
» not necessarily good for hair.

thats like saying water is good for making your hair grow becuase water is good for you

never EVER heard aloe vera is good for hair growth

» all sound good but where are the aloe vera and hair growth studies? I
» couldn’t find any. there are a lot of supplements that are good for us but
» not necessarily good for hair.

Aloe should have positive effects combined with a growth stimulant topically.

It wont do much by itself.

Pete

A message of Aloe Vera oil on your scalp increases the blood circulation. It gives you relief and feeling of being fresh by removing the stress and anxiety. Aloe Vera has been particularly used by Native Americans and in South Asia, and you can find more people with healthy hair in these regions of the world.

The main constituents of Aloe Vera gel are coconut milk and wheat germ oil, apart from other products in small amounts. You can use this as a shampoo and is an excellent product for our hair problem. It strengthens your hair and prevents hair loss, besides giving shine to your hair.

Aloe Vera shampoos and conditioners contain many herbs, vitamins, and natural oils. These substances are widely tested on millions of people all over the world, and are really good to deal with hair problem. No matter what kind of hair you have – dry and rough, oily, rough or patchy; use these shampoos and feel the difference.

» The market and online stores offer thousands of products for hair loss.
» However, many of these products are either excessively expensive or
» completely ineffective. There are natural remedies that can effectively
» control hair loss or can even promote hair growth. Aloe vera is one such
» natural product that is used in many countries to stimulate hair growth.
» Moreover, it is safe, natural and affordable.
»
» Aloe vera is a cellular regenerator with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
» properties. It treats and heals red, itchy and unhealthy scalps. Aloe vera
» also treats seborrhoea which is a bacterial infection of the scalp.
» Seborrhoea is a condition which begins with the body’s production of an
» oily substance called sebum. Excessive sebum can cause the scalp to become
» itchy and infected. This leads to thinning of hair. Hair becomes fragile
» and starts falling. Aloe vera’s anti-bacterial properties naturally treat
» seborrhoea. Aloe vera promotes hair growth by stabilizing the follicular
» cycle.
»
» You can use aloe vera gel to treat the areas of the scalp that are going
» bald. Aloe vera contains an enzyme that helps promote new hair growth for
» some people. The gel can be applied directly to the scalp, as aloe vera
» typically has no side effects. You can easily make a shampoo at home using
» Aloe vera. All you have to do is to mix Aloe vera Gel with wheat germ oil
» and coconut milk. Use this shampoo to wash your hair.:slight_smile:

Aloe vera is truly a great natural remedy meant for hair loss. It acts like a perfect conditioner for hair and gives it perfect shine and strength. No one can deny the fact that this natural remedy is being used as a major constituent in several hair products such as shampoo, conditioners etc.

Applying aloe vera yellowish juice with lemon juice or coconut oil helps in keeping the hair strong by strengthening the tips.

:slight_smile: Yes its true Aloe Vera Is best natural medication for hair growth.Aloe Vera shampoos contain herbs, vitamins.

Well known that massaging aloe Vera shampoos on the complete scalp will improve the blood circulation and prevents excess stress and mental labor.
I in fact tried Matew Gardson method to get new growth, (mainly had using the masks)
During first month i began to see results (my hair stopped falling out)…and i thought maybe there was some sort of delay . ,later i began experiencing slow but steady hair growth along my hair line and on the crown. so ,my regimen works for me.

Profollica Hair Loss Treatment - Just wanted to write and say that I’m VERY satisfied with my purchase.

» Well known that massaging aloe Vera shampoos on the complete scalp will
» improve the blood circulation and prevents excess stress and mental labor.
»
» I in fact tried Matew Gardson method to get new growth, (mainly had using
» the masks)
» During first month i began to see results (my hair stopped falling
» out)…and i thought maybe there was some sort of delay . ,later i began
» experiencing slow but steady hair growth along my hair line and on the
» crown. so ,my regimen works for me.

Recently had a similar experiance with the Gardson’s method …i do see some new baby hairs along my receded hairline, but the baby hair doesnt seem to mature yet.
for now, the fact that regrowth is taking place where there was nothing before is a positive sign for me.

so whats the best brand to buy? most aloe vera gels arent 100% aloe vera and contain other garbage in it.

Aloe Vera is a natural anti-bacterial and also it helps the skin to heal faster when injured or burnt. But I don’t think it helps regrowing hair. Maybe it keeps the skin healthier and combined with a regrowth treatment, it gives better results. That, I can understand

I am surprised that aloe vera is also useful to regrow hair. I supposed that the gel of aloe vera is useful for skin only but it can also helpfull to regain hair. Thanks for Sharing!

You need study material, properly done, before making statements of hair regrowth.
I know of just a couple of products that have passed the double blind testing : Propecia, Dutasteride, Keratene Retard.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by bverotti[/postedby]
You need study material, properly done, before making statements of hair regrowth.
I know of just a couple of products that have passed the double blind testing : Propecia, Dutasteride, Keratene Retard.[/quote]

can you show me the double blind testing for Keratene?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by johnkahen[/postedby]
I am surprised that aloe vera is also useful to regrow hair. I supposed that the gel of aloe vera is useful for skin only but it can also helpfull to regain hair. Thanks for Sharing![/quote]

I tried aloe vera and a few other treatments and none worked. The only thing that worked was prescription drugs like finasteride and dutasteride. I been taking them for years. Hard to find a reliable source online but I been buying it for awhile from this site without a prescription <>

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.