Urgent: To Hairsite my final request please respond

You have been jerking me around constantly for the past week deleting post after post without an explaination until yesterday. You said you wanted to end the bickering and I could only post if it was related to hairloss.

Well today, I see the bickering continued without me even being there so your plan of trying to end it by controlling me didn’t work because you focused on the wrong man and I am talking about Hangin’. It’s plain as day what he’s trying to do everytime he posts yet you continue to focus on me and do nothing to him. I almost wonder if he’s actually calling the shots or in charge of deleting posts because he sure is pretty cocky and sure of himself that nothing is going to happen to him and so far he’s right.

Now this is real simple and I’ll make it easy for you. If you don’t want me here, just make a post after this and tell me that you want me to leave and never come back and I will honor that. I tried talking about hairloss tonight(beta Sis) and I still got deleted so it’s rather obvious you don’t want me here and are playing hardball. Just tell me to leave and I will. If not, than please I ask you to leave me alone and let me post like everyone else can. I can assure you as long as Hangin is here the bickering WILL continue. Just say the word and I will be gone but I need to hear it from Hairsite here and not from Hangin. Thank you

Kramer

» You have been jerking me around constantly for the past week deleting post
» after post without an explaination until yesterday. You said you wanted to
» end the bickering and I could only post if it was related to hairloss.

»
» Well today, I see the bickering continued without me even being there so
» your plan of trying to end it by controlling me didn’t work because you
» focused on the wrong man and I am talking about Hangin’. It’s plain as day
» what he’s trying to do everytime he posts yet you continue to focus on me
» and do nothing to him. I almost wonder if he’s actually calling the shots
» or in charge of deleting posts because he sure is pretty cocky and sure of
» himself that nothing is going to happen to him and so far he’s right.
»
» Now this is real simple and I’ll make it easy for you. If you don’t want
» me here, just make a post after this and tell me that you want me to leave
» and never come back and I will honor that. I tried talking about hairloss
» tonight(beta Sis) and I still got deleted so it’s rather obvious you don’t
» want me here and are playing hardball. Just tell me to leave and I will. If
» not, than please I ask you to leave me alone and let me post like everyone
» else can. I can assure you as long as Hangin is here the bickering WILL
» continue. Just say the word and I will be gone but I need to hear it from
» Hairsite here and not from Hangin. Thank you
»
» Kramer

stop crying, I told you , that you were on the hotseat for being banned didnt I , and you didnt believe me,

I told you, you come on the board and talk about nothing but no shampoo, which has no scientific basis no studies no track record, nobody cares about that no shampoo crap, and we have told you that on the board

you guys dont care, thats all you talk about…if someone on our board has good regrowth, you say there is no regrowth, if someone disagrees with you guys, you call them bald

the main reason you are on the hotseat is, you told gc1961 he has no regrowth, which you know is total horsecrap…then he said he was sick of the bs and he is leaving the board

Hairsite saw this, then he david came on the board himself, He said NO SANE PERSON WOULD DOUBT YOUR REGROWTH gc…translation, the people doubting his regrowth…YOU…Are not playing with a full deck…do you comprehend this? Why dont you Call David the owner of hairsite…Bald? Its your usual tactic…you dont dare do that, do you, Because he would hit the delete button and you guys would be history

He TOLD YOU NOT TO POST ANYMORE until the 15th, unless you had something useful to contribute about hairloss, did you obey his wishes, NOPE…Then why does it surprise you your posts are disappearing

hairsite has told me before to knock it off if they think I am out of line, so david does not play favorites. In this situation I am telling the lunatics they are crazy, so why should he be mad at me. You, on the other hand, are one of the lunatics so he is ticked at you, for obvious reasons.

obviously David does not share your views that shampoo causes baldness, along with the rest of our board. You guys cannot convince us of this, because it is not valid. Even if it were valid, you do not have the debating skills, you are rude and childish, and you also have zero evidence to support your cause, another death blow on this board. This board goes by evidence, not …so and so said this is true…

you guys are a fringe cult with one guy who told you that shampoo causes balding, thats it, and you have one website for it, thats it
you cant go out and find me 100 websites saying shampoo causes balding, because its bullshit

the reason hairsite is sick of you guys is you are chasing good posters off the board

I told you he is sick of it and you dont believe me, now you see I am right since ur posts are getting deleted because you are the biggest GIB trouble maker
no wonder you were banned from GIB

» the reason hairsite is sick of you guys is you are chasing good posters
» off the board

Yes - you are correct, including me.

When the board gets more back to normal I’ll join in.

Regards
Pete