Ur Openion on My Hair Transplant?

I don’t know what to say.

Nitesh,

I’m sorry to hear that you aren’t satisfied with your results. The only advice that I can give you is to do an extensive amount of research on different doctors before you decide to have another procedure. I had a similar situation like yourself. I went through a mediocre FUSS transplant, and the results were not what I expected. However, after doing research I decided to go to Dr. Armani, and I have just finished my 2nd procedure with him. It was life changing to say the least. Good luck with everything.

hii after taking openion on my this forum,i had gone second surgery At Dr Arvind Poswal Clinic (As i m from India) on dated 4 dec 2009…

the details of second surgey is available on my link given below

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-61116-page-0-order-last_answer-category-2.html

» she is specializes in Hair Transplant Surgery.

this is my 4 months update…
in this period i never used oil eg minoxidil and any medicine eg finesteride…

now if i will use ,will it accelerate to grow transplanted hair or bring more transplanted hair under the skin to grow?

» this is my 4 months update…
» in this period i never used oil eg minoxidil and any medicine eg
» finesteride…
»
» now if i will use ,will it accelerate to grow transplanted hair or bring
» more transplanted hair under the skin to grow?
»
»

»
Hi nitesh,
looks good for 4 mnths:)
While minoxidil may help in speeding things up a little but i suspect it can play a major role
,im not sure for the same with finasteride.
but my advice for you will be to get on finasteride to save your native hair!!

happy growing,
hairlove

» this is my 4 months update…
» in this period i never used oil eg minoxidil and any medicine eg
» finesteride…
»
» now if i will use ,will it accelerate to grow transplanted hair or bring
» more transplanted hair under the skin to grow?

Nitesh, things look great for 4 months!! As far as the minox question, you should be checking with your surgeon to see what he recommends.

My HT progress results are displayed below
At present i m satisfied with my results and will update more photo with time …

Nice pictures, from all angles. The repaired hairline looks great for six months, hopefully you’ll have more growth and thickening in the months to come. Also, I was wondering how many grafts were used for this repair procedure?

» Nice pictures, from all angles. The repaired hairline looks great for six
» months, hopefully you’ll have more growth and thickening in the months to
» come. Also, I was wondering how many grafts were used for this repair
» procedure?

i have placed 3100 FUHT,110 Beard…81 previous transplanted grafts are extracted and relocated

» » Nice pictures, from all angles. The repaired hairline looks great for
» six
» » months, hopefully you’ll have more growth and thickening in the months
» to
» » come. Also, I was wondering how many grafts were used for this repair
» » procedure?
»
»
» i have placed 3100 FUHT,110 Beard…81 previous transplanted grafts
» are extracted and relocated

Thanks Nitesh. Do you know you the density of graft placement in your procedure?

Nitish,

Based on your pictures here…and in my opinion… you definitely need a second procedure. I am not knocking who did your original work… but you need more work in my opinion. Someone who does good hairline work… Preferably someone in the business of more than 7 years hairline design…

As a side note… your scar is less than desirable in today’s times… but it can be resectioned or grafted… :slight_smile:

»
» Thanks Nitesh. Do you know you the density of graft placement in your
» procedure?

My Density is 45/cm square…

» Nitish,
»
» Based on your pictures here…and in my opinion… you definitely need a
» second procedure. I am not knocking who did your original work… but you
» need more work in my opinion. Someone who does good hairline work…
» Preferably someone in the business of more than 7 years hairline design…
»
» As a side note… your scar is less than desirable in today’s times… but
» it can be resectioned or grafted… :slight_smile:

But it is already my second procedure,first with other doctor and now its with another doctor
At present its my 6 month growth ,not full growth…
The Density is according to my budget requirement…
Pls explain what u want 2 say …i m not getting ur point clearly…

Hairtech,
Just because you changed your handle, you think people will care about your biased and prejudiced opinion? I for one, sure as hell don’t! This is a repair case and it’s only been six months since the procedure, there is more time for growth and better healing of the (revised) scar… oh I forgot, you can’t read and understand information without prejudice. But, It’s probably what “Shapiro Medical Group” is paying you for right ? Try to observe other posters like pat205 and jtronic, I’m sure you can’t learn class, but at least try to learn from them, how to post when you’re representing a clinic.

arvinlexky,

Apparently you do not know that there are posters, such as Jotronic and others here on this forum, that are paid to post results… and this can be somewhat biased towards their own clinic. But I am not in fact paid to post… I post because I want too… hairtech or not… ask anyone that has been posting since 2003… Skywalker… sofarsogood… marco, topcat611 and many others… I am only biased towards good work…

Nitesh,

I am sorry your second procedure has not produced results as of yet… Maybe you need more time or maybe you need to consider other clinics… Off the top of my head I would recommend… Cole, Rose, Shapiro Medical, Bisanga, Devroye and Mwamba…

Each of these clinics have experience in cases similar to yours…

arvinlexky,

How is this post prejudiced and/or biased?

» »
» » Thanks Nitesh. Do you know you the density of graft placement in your
» » procedure?
»
» My Density is 45/cm square…

These are the Pre surgery Pic and graft placement Pics…

Graft placement 14 days after the surgery

» arvinlexky,
»
» Apparently you do not know that there are posters, such as Jotronic and
» others here on this forum, that are paid to post results… and this can be
» somewhat biased towards their own clinic. But I am not in fact paid to
» post… I post because I want too… hairtech or not… ask anyone that has
» been posting since 2003… Skywalker… sofarsogood… marco, topcat611 and
» many others… I am only biased towards good work…
»
» Nitesh,
»
» I am sorry your second procedure has not produced results as of yet…
» Maybe you need more time or maybe you need to consider other clinics… Off
» the top of my head I would recommend… Cole, Rose, Shapiro Medical,
» Bisanga, Devroye and Mwamba…
»
» Each of these clinics have experience in cases similar to yours…
»
» arvinlexky,
»
» How is this post prejudiced and/or biased?
Hairtech,
I don’t need to ask anyone, I’ve been following the forum since 2005, only recently I started posting. I know your history. You had/have racial undertones towards all results from Dr.A’s clinic. There was a post in which marco called you on this, it’s a thread where the Sh$T hit the fan between Dr.Woods and Dr.A.
I don’t know your Job description, I don’t care, but your work for Shapiro medical group; your are here commenting about other people’s work, it’s very reasonable to expect you to have bias when you post here. When did you last provide updates from your clinic in this forum and had it critiqued by fellow posters?..never. However, you have the audacity to come and undermine Dr.A’s Clinic’s work. Over the last 2 months their clinic has posted many great hairlines, but you chose to remain silent:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-68120-page-1-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-66770-page-2-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-66482-page-3-category-2-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
I’m posting a link to hair-transplant-network’s editor’s result at 6 months. This procedure was done by YOUR Clinic. Look at the following link:

Growth at 6months, well looks like crap, and hairline… hmmm it’s just abysmal. Based on your interpretation of this thread’s result at six months, and the result on the link above, you should remove Shaprio Medical from your list of own recommendation:
Also look at this one, the density sucks, just look at the top view, and this is the end result! :
http://www.shapiromedical.com/our_patients/patient_photo/mens_moderate_gallery/moderate_09/
The bottom line is you never acknowledge the good work done by Dr.A’s clinic, and whenever you can take a “cheap shot/sucker punch” you never miss it. How is this NOT prejudice?

Actually in recent times I have said nice things about Dr. Arvind… and especially about his most difficult patient Jayden.

So your wrong.

» Actually in recent times I have said nice things about Dr. Arvind… and
» especially about his most difficult patient Jayden.
»
» So your wrong.
Wow, what a great point. So you recently said lot of good things about Dr.Arvind, now all of a sudden you’re advising Nitesh to go to better Clinic like Shaprio Medical , when their results are inferior to the one in this post (I gave links to those results in my prior response, which you conveniently ignored). And I’m wrong to say that your post was prejudiced? Wow, you’re gifted when it comes to analytical reasoning;) Stop the coy responses, people here are smart, and they can read between the lines.