Ur Openion on My Hair Transplant?

sir i hve undergone hair transplant 1.8 years back .
could u suggest me ur openion am my hair transplant result
and how can i improve my appearance in future by hair
transplant surgery.and is it tricopytic closure at the doner area?
i m also attaching my photographs .
my hair trasplnat is in front temple area
i will be thankful for ur reply

» sir i hve undergone hair transplant 1.8 years back .could u suggest me ur
» openion am my hair transplant result and how can i improve my appearance in
» future by hair transplant surgery.and is it tricopytic closure at the doner
» area?
» i m also attaching my photographs .my hair trasplnat is in front temple
» area
» i will be thankful for ur reply
»

I wouldn’t of thought you needed anyones opinion - Its a bad hair transplant,but you know this already.What you should be asking is who does best repair jobs!

How can you tell Baldie? We have no before picture, we can’t compare.

You may have receded further in the intervening year and a half but the transplant is apalling in my view by any standard.

Luckily it does not look like a massive procedure and you still have plenty of donor left from thelook of it so choose carefully as you go forward with a clear strategy.

Best of luck.

I would really like to know who the previous surgeon was???

Did your doctor tell you it was tricopytic closure that he did for you? I really want to know

Hi Nitesh,

I’m so sorry to see things haven’t worked out for you with you hair transplant. I agree with otehrs, this is not a desired result. You’ll want to start researching repair stories on this forum, and what clinics out there really do a good job with cases like these.

Reach out to some people who have had similar situations that you have now and see how / if they were able to have things repaired and what the final outcome was.

nitesh

It would help if you posted some pictures before you had the HT, and the number of grafts that were transplanted.

I am sorry to say that this is not a good result. The scar seems like it is way thicker than it should be. Please do as much research as you can before you decide to do anything.

Is that what pitting looks like? see the 2nd picture from the top.

» I wouldn’t of thought you needed anyones opinion - Its a bad hair
» transplant,but you know this already.What you should be asking is who does
» best repair jobs!

thanks for ur reply,how can we repare it,tell me name of doctors those can correct it.i will be thankful to u.

» You may have receded further in the intervening year and a half but the
» transplant is apalling in my view by any standard.
»
» Luckily it does not look like a massive procedure and you still have
» plenty of donor left from thelook of it so choose carefully as you go
» forward with a clear strategy.
»
» Best of luck.
»
» I would really like to know who the previous surgeon was???

thanks for ur reply.i got hair transplant by Dr. Charu sharma .she did my surgery in Fortis hospital noida .
she told me that she transplant hairs approx 2500-3000. but finally when i my parents counts hairs ,it was not more than 1200 hairs.approx. or we can say 500 grafts approx.i went for follow up to Dr charu sharma two times after the hair transplnat at one month and 4 month approx. at the time of 4 month she said hair transplant result is good. at that time my hairs was very soft.I resently went to Dr Charu sharma , she had done laser comb for 10 minutes, and told me the dots which are seeing on the trasplnted area is due to the hair roots pushing upward and not able to came upward. but after applying laser comb roots will come up after some time and i hv to visit the Dr charu clinic clinic at regular intrval bases for lase comb. then Dr charu said ,after that if roots will not come from doted area then she will place more grafts.but i m afraid from the previous surgery result and dont want more surgery from the same doctor.
can u guide me how much laser comb succesful in pushing roots of hairs from the doted area in transplnted sides and why these dots are on my skin that looks badely and i always make fun by my friends.

» Did your doctor tell you it was tricopytic closure that he did for you? I
» really want to know

yes she said it is a tricopytic closure,in which hair roots grow between the scar.
could u guide me on tricopytic closure.

» nitesh
»
» It would help if you posted some pictures before you had the HT, and the
» number of grafts that were transplanted.
»
» I am sorry to say that this is not a good result. The scar seems like it
» is way thicker than it should be. Please do as much research as you can
» before you decide to do anything.

sir actually at the time of hair transplant surgery i was not told about the grafts ,i was told the no of hairs between 2500-3000.
but after surgery my parents count roughly,it was not more than 1200 hairs approx.and doctor told me the closure at doner area is tricopytic closure.
sir i dont have specially picture before hair transplant as record.before surgery ,i dont think to take pictures at the time of hair transplant surgey ,i m sure my doctor has taken pictures at that time of surgery

» Is that what pitting looks like? see the 2nd picture from the top.

sir i have pits on my transplated area.I asked my doctor bout this after the 18 months of surgeryat her clinic, she told that these are due to the some transplnted hairs not came and trying to push up ,therefore my skin is pushing upward (pits) due to hair, she applied laser comb and suggested to take treatment of laser comb at regular interval from their clinic ,after that hair roots will come up. after that hair roots will not come then she will plnat more grafts.
but i m afraid now from the surgery after seeing these pits,hair transplant result and scar at back side that is a tricopytic closure as said by doctor.
could u suggest me now what is ur openion to improve my appearnce.
will lase comb will give me the desired result.?

BTW, THE LAZER COMB IS HARDLY RELAVANT.

DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER TRANSPLANT WITH THIS SURGEON UNDER ANY ANY ANY ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

» BTW, THE LAZER COMB IS HARDLY RELAVANT.
»
» DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER TRANSPLANT WITH THIS SURGEON UNDER ANY ANY ANY ANY
» CIRCUMSTANCES.

Exactly, I think those are plugs or maybe ingrown hairs, I doubt there is anything that laser can do to repair that.

Being that you already have a scar that is fairly large you will most likely want to get another strip procedure by a top dr. They can extract donor hair and also revise the scar so that it will be less visible.

The top strip Dr’s in my opinion would be:

Hasson & Wong (absolutely great strip results and scar repair) http://www.hassonandwong.com/
Dr. A (India) http://www.fusehair.com Perhaps not quite as good as H&W. But a bit cheaper and has done quite a lot of repairs from what I’ve seen. Also does the FUE method which does not produce a linear scar like you have. But you already have a scar so another strip surgery is likely better in your case.
Dr Cole, www.forhair.com Dr. Bisanga www.bhrclinic.com, Dr. Mawamba www.mywhtc.com (all trained by Dr. Cole) Located in US and Europe. Do both Strip and FUE. Cole has done quite a few repairs and is great at recreating a soft hairline. Not sure if Cole still does strip.
Alvi Armani www.alviarmani.com produces some great results but does not offer strip anymore and has a strange policy with regards to repairs (more expensive). Unless they have changed it.

Any of these Dr’s will give you a great result. Really can’t go wrong.

Hope this helps.

Anomaly

» » BTW, THE LAZER COMB IS HARDLY RELAVANT.
» »
» » DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER TRANSPLANT WITH THIS SURGEON UNDER ANY ANY ANY ANY
» » CIRCUMSTANCES.
»
» Exactly, I think those are plugs or maybe ingrown hairs, I doubt there is
» anything that laser can do to repair that.

actually i dont have more knowledge abt laser comb result , so i consider this matter with the others , is it really effectful in growing transplanted hair, thanks now i can save my time and money without wasting time abd waiting result for laser comb.

» Being that you already have a scar that is fairly large you will most
» likely want to get another strip procedure by a top dr. They can extract
» donor hair and also revise the scar so that it will be less visible.
»
» The top strip Dr’s in my opinion would be:
»
» Hasson & Wong (absolutely great strip results and scar repair)
» http://www.hassonandwong.com/
» Dr. A (India) http://www.fusehair.com Perhaps not quite as good as H&W.
» But a bit cheaper and has done quite a lot of repairs from what I’ve seen.
» Also does the FUE method which does not produce a linear scar like you
» have. But you already have a scar so another strip surgery is likely better
» in your case.
» Dr Cole, www.forhair.com Dr. Bisanga www.bhrclinic.com, Dr. Mawamba
» www.mywhtc.com (all trained by Dr. Cole) Located in US and Europe. Do both
» Strip and FUE. Cole has done quite a few repairs and is great at recreating
» a soft hairline. Not sure if Cole still does strip.
» Alvi Armani www.alviarmani.com produces some great results but does not
» offer strip anymore and has a strange policy with regards to repairs (more
» expensive). Unless they have changed it.
»
» Any of these Dr’s will give you a great result. Really can’t go wrong.
»
» Hope this helps.
»
» Anomaly
thanks for ur suggestion.

» Alvi Armani www.alviarmani.com produces some great results but does not
» offer strip anymore and has a strange policy with regards to repairs (more
» expensive). Unless they have changed it.
»

Repair cases are treated on a case by case basis. An in person consultation with Dr. Armani is recommended in such a case to evaluate. Dr. Armani has done some real nice repair work.

» » Alvi Armani www.alviarmani.com produces some great results but does not
» » offer strip anymore and has a strange policy with regards to repairs
» (more
» » expensive). Unless they have changed it.
» »
»
» Repair cases are treated on a case by case basis. An in person
» consultation with Dr. Armani is recommended in such a case to evaluate. Dr.
» Armani has done some real nice repair work.

thanks for providing me information,thanks again