Update

on Nizoral cream 2 percent about 2 months now
the top front is , nothing short of amazing, filling in even the temples, and so many new hairs I am astonished

i did not know if I would see any response, however i predicted that if I did, the thinning hair would respond first, which is what happened…, and I am quite pleased. I predicted that the crown may have zero response, which it it always has to any of my regimens, however I am hopeful that something will happen there

the bald spot on the crown is disappointing, just peach fuzz still, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that since it has been so long since there has been hair there, that it might take 6 months until something starts to happen

there are a lot of new hairs also on the thin spot beneath the back of the crown, about 1 to 2 inches below the crown where it was thin in that area, which is also very nice to see, at least maybe the crown will not recede further down, now

overall the niz cream has produced in a very short time, some very interesting progress, certainly more than I have seen with any addition to my regimen in the last 10 yrs

any progress is welcome to most of us

good growth to you all

Just took a flashlight and looked on the back of the crown with a double mirror setup

appears to be about 50 darker hairs around where the whirl pattern would be short darker hairs not peach fuzz

however, since I did not do this flashlight trick 2 months ago, I cannot say for certain that those hairs were not there 2 months ago when i started

i suspect by their length that they were not there , since they are about 1/8 inch long, however I cannot say for certain,

will keep an eye on them

Please hanging, can ou remind me the effects you noticed with 2% nizoral SHAMPOO when you used it.

1. How long did you use it?
  2. How often did you use it?
  3. For how log did you let it sit on the scalp before rinsing?
  4. What effects: shedding (and to what extent)? dry hair or greasy hair? Anything else?
    5)How long did it take for things to be back to normal once you stopped?

Thank you.

» Please hanging, can ou remind me the effects you noticed with 2% nizoral
» SHAMPOO when you used it.
» 1) How long did you use it?
2 months now

» 2) How often did you use it?
sometimes daily, sometimes I skip a day, or two in between using it

» 3) For how log did you let it sit on the scalp before rinsing?
I was using it after shampoo, shampooing once a day, so it was on basically all the time, but now i try to rinse it out after about 10 hours

» 4) What effects: shedding (and to what extent)? dry hair or greasy hair?
» Anything else?
No shedding, no dry hair, but if you leave it on and do not rinse it out separately, after about 8 to 10 hours your hair will be a little bit greasy

» 5)How long did it take for things to be back to normal once you stopped?
»
not sure what you mean by stopped, I am still on it after 2 months
I dont hear any shedding stories about the niz cream but , maybe it does happen to some guys, it did not happen to me. The japanese study seems to be iffy to me, about half the guys the older guys had no response after one year, the younger guys seemed to have a great response, lots of regrowth. Then again some guys do not respond to my internals, and I did respond to them
you just have to try and see if things work on you, experiment

» Thank you.

sounds good… keep it up

Sorry Hangin, I was talking about nizoral SHAMPOO not CREAM. We all know of the interesting results you’re getting with the cream form. My questons related to the SHAMPOO when you used it. Please can you answer Thank you.

» Sorry Hangin, I was talking about nizoral SHAMPOO not CREAM. We all know of
» the interesting results you’re getting with the cream form. My questons
» related to the SHAMPOO when you used it. Please can you answer Thank you.\

I hate the shampoo
i found it harsh, almost caustic, it stripped my crown of any hair, minute hairs that were there

i left it on like 10 mins, and my hair was so dry after i finished that It was like it was dipped in a vat of acid, and in fact the shampoo does have hydrochloric acid

i dont recommend the shampoo

we are using nizoral mainly to get the effect of the keto in it, and the shampoo and the cream both have 2 percent keto

however the shampoo having acid in it, to me is a deal killer
also you only leave the shampoo on for 5 mins , 10 at max,

you leave the cream on overnight
why would anyone not choose the cream, given these circumstances

I agree that this shampoo leaves my hair super dry (I used it only every fourth day. How can some guys use this stuff every day???). Do you think that this shampoo induced some falling out of hair? I may have this feeling. Anyway this shampoo got me from 200 hairs a day 3 months ago to …200 hairs a day now. No progress. I’ve suspended the use of it last week.

I’ve been out of the loop awhile;
is this like the nizoral cream you’re referring to?

http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/skin-care/nizoral-cream.html

if not, please direct me.

» » Sorry Hangin, I was talking about nizoral SHAMPOO not CREAM. We all know
» of
» » the interesting results you’re getting with the cream form. My questons
» » related to the SHAMPOO when you used it. Please can you answer Thank
» you.\
»
» I hate the shampoo
» i found it harsh, almost caustic, it stripped my crown of any hair, minute
» hairs that were there
»
» i left it on like 10 mins, and my hair was so dry after i finished that It
» was like it was dipped in a vat of acid, and in fact the shampoo does have
» hydrochloric acid
»
» i dont recommend the shampoo
»
» we are using nizoral mainly to get the effect of the keto in it, and the
» shampoo and the cream both have 2 percent keto
»
» however the shampoo having acid in it, to me is a deal killer
» also you only leave the shampoo on for 5 mins , 10 at max,
»
» you leave the cream on overnight
» why would anyone not choose the cream, given these circumstances

» I agree that this shampoo leaves my hair super dry (I used it only every
» fourth day. How can some guys use this stuff every day???). Do you think
» that this shampoo induced some falling out of hair? I may have this
» feeling. Anyway this shampoo got me from 200 hairs a day 3 months ago to
» …200 hairs a day now. No progress. I’ve suspended the use of it last
» week.

I would not count on the shampoo to stop fallout

or the cream to do that either

you need a comprehensive program addressing DHT from internally to externally
also a super hair vitamin and mineral if you are not on these get on them

i am having great results from the niz cream however i would never drop any portion of my regimen
every part of the regimen has its job to do , you are losing way too much hair

how is your diet? are you eating a lot of sodium? animal protein? are you taking any DHT inhibitors, Saw Palmetto etc

that looks like it, make sure you use the 2 percent cream

» I would not count on the shampoo to stop fallout
»
» or the cream to do that either
»
» you need a comprehensive program addressing DHT from internally to
» externally
» also a super hair vitamin and mineral if you are not on these get on them
»
» i am having great results from the niz cream however i would never drop
» any portion of my regimen
» every part of the regimen has its job to do , you are losing way too much
» hair
»
» how is your diet? are you eating a lot of sodium? animal protein? are you
» taking any DHT inhibitors, Saw Palmetto etc

My regimen is very heavy and has been so for years: 1/2 proscar, topical15%minox+saw palmetto twice, multi vit, essential oils, fish oils, 6mg biotin etc… The list is nearly endless. Last year I tried spiro solution and did not find it convincing. I then switched on 5% spirocream (homemade). For three months, I shed an average 210 220 hairs a day. To stop the hemorrage, I stopped spirocream and took 3.5 mg proscar instead of 2.5. The shed stopped within a month and I regrew much hair stepping from norwood2.5 to Norwood 1.5. I don’t like proscar and have been suffering from sides since I’ve been on 2.5 mg instead of the regular 1mg propecia. So I came back from 3.5 to 2.5 (though I had not experienced worse sides when on 3.5, so, simply for safety) and 1month later my shed went from 70 a day to 110 ,which I can consider a decent and sustainable figure in my case. But from last march on, the shed has resumed, going from120 to 200 with no apparent reasons. I believe I am simply losing the extra hair I gained last year. I tried nizoral to stop it: no results after3 months. Only topical melatonin got me back in july from 200 to 140 but I stopped it because it is suspected of killing melanocytes (2 scientific studies have led to this suspicion). So I am back at 200 hairs with surprisingly not much of an effect on the cosmetic apparence of my hair nor its density. Here is where I am now. I began revivogen today.

diet?

how about a super hair vitamin, I did not see that in your list, any other so called good vitamins are crap to me, if they dont have high amounts of MSM, HORSETAIL, BIOTIN, ETC in them

diet>? high animal protein? high sugar or sodium?

how about nettles pygeum, etc

» diet?
»
» how about a super hair vitamin, I did not see that in your list, any other
» so called good vitamins are crap to me, if they dont have high amounts of
» MSM, HORSETAIL, BIOTIN, ETC in them
»
» diet>? high animal protein? high sugar or sodium?
»
» how about nettles pygeum, etc

My diet is good. Very little sugar, no alcohol, no coffee, very little animal fat… Yes, biotin in my regimen (6mg daily, which is a lot). No, no MSM; no horsetail. My vit sup contains high quantities of vit B (B5,B6, B12 in particular). No, no pygeum, no nettles. I amabit afraid of those two. Someposters here reported problems fromthe combo synthetic DHT blockers + natural ones. And I would not like to have the sides worsen…

» » diet?
» »
» » how about a super hair vitamin, I did not see that in your list, any
» other
» » so called good vitamins are crap to me, if they dont have high amounts
» of
» » MSM, HORSETAIL, BIOTIN, ETC in them
» »
» » diet>? high animal protein? high sugar or sodium?
» »
» » how about nettles pygeum, etc
»
» My diet is good. Very little sugar, no alcohol, no coffee, very little
» animal fat… Yes, biotin in my regimen (6mg daily, which is a lot). No,
» no MSM; no horsetail. My vit sup contains high quantities of vit B
» (B5,B6, B12 in particular). No, no pygeum, no nettles. I amabit afraid of
» those two. Someposters here reported problems fromthe combo synthetic DHT
» blockers + natural ones. And I would not like to have the sides worsen…

i was shedding 300 hairs a day when i added Saw Palmetto pygeum and nettles
it went down to 20 a day within two weeks

you dont often hear shed stories with the naturals,

»
» i was shedding 300 hairs a day when i added Saw Palmetto pygeum and
» nettles
» it went down to 20 a day within two weeks
»
» you dont often hear shed stories with the naturals,

With naturals alone, no. With naturals + finasteride, yes. There was even a vague consensus about this one year ago.