Upcoming events for WHTC\'s Dr. Patrick Mwamba - Now taking reservations

January 29, 2014
2014 WHTC Consultations

World Hair Transplant Center is extremely pleased to announce that Dr. Patrick Mwamba,MD, will be in various European countries to conduct consultations. The dates are arranged for Saturdays, from 9 AM until late evening. These no-obligation consultations are free of charge.

Take this in-person opportunity to express all of your hair loss concerns with a true expert. Educating yourself about current hair restoration procedures will help you decide on what method is most beneficial and which methods to elude. If you’re thinking about hair loss, come see us.

The dates are as follows:

London, United Kingdom - February 15, 2014 (Saturday)
Zurich, Switzerland - March 8, 2014 (Saturday)
Bologna, Italy - June 5, 2014 (Saturday)

Please plan your attendance in advance. The first step to reserve a free appointment is calling or emailing our friendly patient care staff. The final step is to meet Dr. Patrick Mwamba on your particular day.

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+32 479-75-3281 (mobile)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.com

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are my own.

Thanks, WHTC. Is there one open spot remaining by chance? You guys are stepping up…

Hi Mento ,

Please contact our patient’s service ( customer.care@mywhtc.com) .
They should be able to help you .

Don’t worry. World Hair Transplant Center strives to accommodate those who have special circumstances and complicated schedules. WHTC clinic strives to empower individuals who have questions that they may consider as too personal, or simply too small to ask.

Do join us if you need a private appointment to find the non-surgical and surgical solutions that may be most beneficial for you and those most affected in you life too. This is your chance to eliminate all doubt about what you can achieve in hair restoration.

Zurich, Switzerland - March 8, 2014 (Saturday)
Bologna, Italy - June 5, 2014 (Saturday)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
customer.care@mywhtc.com
Telephone
+32-2-538-4404 (office)
+32 479-75-3281 (mobile)
+44-203-318-6228 (UK)
770-663-1290 (US office)

www.mywhtc.com

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are my own.