Uk FUE doctors

Hi
Still considering FUE - I reckon about 1000 grafts.

Has anyone in the UK had this done - if so where and with who? - Europe or UK? Also, how was the post op affects? I’d probably take 2 weeks off work and have the procedure done at the start of the 2 weeks

would this be enought time for hair to grow to cover up the transplant?

Thanks for any help

» Hi
» Still considering FUE - I reckon about 1000 grafts.
»
» Has anyone in the UK had this done - if so where and with who? - Europe or
» UK? Also, how was the post op affects? I’d probably take 2 weeks off work
» and have the procedure done at the start of the 2 weeks
»
» would this be enought time for hair to grow to cover up the transplant?
»
» Thanks for any help

A lot depends on the extent of your hair loss. I had approx 500 grafts done at one point and was managed to camouflage nicely and returned to work in 2 weeks. Also, some doctors prefer to shave the donor site while others do not. That is another factor that will affect how well you can hide the procedure post op.

Generally speaking, you should give yourself about 3 weeks. 2 weeks is possible in some cases.

Can you upload or email me hairsite@aol.com some of your pictures ? This way I will have a better idea what works best in your case.

» Hi
» Still considering FUE - I reckon about 1000 grafts.
»
» Has anyone in the UK had this done - if so where and with who? - Europe or
» UK? Also, how was the post op affects? I’d probably take 2 weeks off work
» and have the procedure done at the start of the 2 weeks
»
» would this be enought time for hair to grow to cover up the transplant?
»
» Thanks for any help

I don’t think there are any good fue doctors in the UK unless you want to try Dr. Rogers.

Thanks - will do as soon as I sort out a camera

I was thinking of Dr Bisanga in Belgium - are there any recommendations here for his work?

» A lot depends on the extent of your hair loss. I had approx 500 grafts
» done at one point and was managed to camouflage nicely and returned to
» work in 2 weeks. Also, some doctors prefer to shave the donor site while
» others do not. That is another factor that will affect how well you can
» hide the procedure post op.
»
» Generally speaking, you should give yourself about 3 weeks. 2 weeks is
» possible in some cases.
»
» Can you upload or email me hairsite@aol.com some of your pictures ? This
» way I will have a better idea what works best in your case.

» Thanks - will do as soon as I sort out a camera
»
» I was thinking of Dr Bisanga in Belgium - are there any recommendations
» here for his work?

I think the same as therapy, Rogers is about the only and not seen anything from him to shout about. There have been a few readers here that choose Bisanga, and I have seen a few of his patients in the flesh and the clinic, all impressive. From what I have seen and heard his FUE work is second to non and strip he can live with the best. Europe finally has a world class doctor…about time!

Sorry guys but I think I missed something. Does Armani not operate in London (as well as in other places in the world)?

Vic,
You said "what I have seen and heard his FUE work is second to non and strip he can live with the best."
Defenately, in FUE he is the BEST. What did you refer to in regard to strip?

Dear ukGuy,
In 2 weeks if you choose a great FUE doctor, it might be a bit too stretched, the results after 3 weeks are a safe play here… you could work with the wknds to stretch beyond this time. ON the other hand, the amounts of grafts is small so the trauma should be minimal. It also depends on your specific body characteristics, I have seen some people of FUE in 2 weeks that have minor red dots that look like some minor allergic reaction, others need more than 3 weeks…
In Britain, there are no world class docs.

Cheers,

» » Thanks - will do as soon as I sort out a camera
» »
» » I was thinking of Dr Bisanga in Belgium - are there any recommendations
» » here for his work?
»
»
» I think the same as therapy, Rogers is about the only and not seen
» anything from him to shout about. There have been a few readers here that
» choose Bisanga, and I have seen a few of his patients in the flesh and the
» clinic, all impressive. From what I have seen and heard his FUE work is
» second to non and strip he can live with the best. Europe finally has a
» world class doctor…about time!

» Vic,
» You said “what I have seen and heard his FUE work is second to non and
» strip he can live with the best.”
» Defenately, in FUE he is the BEST. What did you refer to in regard to
» strip?

boris,

I meant that IMO Bisanga is producing just as consistent work with strip as any other top doc out there, I think some is down to personal preference, hair line design for example. I am not a fan of armani for example, i think the temples are unnatural and hair lines too flat and little planning for the future.

Thanks for the advice -taking time off isnt an issue as I get 8 weeks leave a year - just going awol on my own for 3 weeks will take some doing when it comes to a cover story for friends etc

Does Dr Bisanga do UK consultations?

» Does Dr Bisanga do UK consultations?

UKguy, email me at hairsite@aol.com and I will put you in touch with Dr. Bisanga’s clinic. They do consultations throughout Europe from time to time. I bet they can give you a more precise schedule.