Twas the Night before Christmas 2035 and we we\'re Bald!

Santa Claus is coming but he is bringing nothing but hope!! I was confident the Pdg2 inhibitors would work out but after 1 year I haven’t grown anything, but did stop hair loss.
am hoping that something surprises us in 2014 but I’m not very confident . Alec

yeah, it’s sad. baldness is just depressing.

which inhibitors did you use? are you sure you stopped the hairloss with them? so, you will also continue to use them?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by alecbaldone[/postedby]
Santa Claus is coming but he is bringing nothing but hope!! I was confident the Pdg2 inhibitors would work out but after 1 year I haven’t grown anything, but did stop hair loss.
am hoping that something surprises us in 2014 but I’m not very confident . Alec[/quote]

Thanks for the update Alec, I hope it is realy Pdg2 inhibitors that stopped the hair loss and not you simply going through different phases of the hair cycle. I think this is good news even if all it does is slowing down or stopping hair loss.

Alec,

We should talk, I am one of the few who is also targeting PGD2 using OC and same as you, my shedding has completely stopped for a full year now, which is the first time this happens, i used to shed at least twice a year (major sheds) for more than 10 years now. So this is significant! However its implications on coverage is not very clear yet, which confuses me.

I also have much less daily shedding, I rarely have any hairs in my hand when i shampoo or apply gel. It used to be sp frustrating.

Has your coverage improved or remained stable? What agent are you using?

Thanks

I have reported that earlier, and got the same skeptic response you got, although it seems the few that have tried OC have reported almost exactly the same thing.

I have nothing to gain from that (i have been on HLT for 10 years almost) and as I said shedding is completely gone but improvement in coverage is not very clear …yet (?)

I am dumbfounded by the fact that here is a mechanism that has been shown to work, has solid science, and now evidence from the few people who cared to pay money to use it, yet no one cares… People are much more excited about regrowth I guess.

It’s the first time I heard about PGD2.

Could you please elaborate on how your experience using this stuff so far?

I would like to try it, how should I start?

I use the Iron-dragon indomethacin and chromoglycate along with minoxidil and it stopped my shedding for a year now. It definitely works to stopp or slow hair loss but nothing new growing. I will continue to use it and just wish it was available when I was younger and had more hair to save. Alec