Tsuji said his treatment would be on the market by 2020

What we need is for one of the promising cellular companies to make the bold jump to human studies. I thinkTsuji’s dilly-dallying.

I actually think if Tsuji has made this discovery, of a certain population of cells that will guarantee hair cycling, then he should look at collaborating with Stemson Therapeutics. Stemson might be able to incorporate them into their induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) method, to make a lot of these cells.

Tsuji has the knowledge of the specific cells that could guarantee success, and Stemson has the best method to generate large numbers of them.

It would be a great match. Unfortunately I doubt that they’d want to work together.

1. In a way it makes one wonder why Tsuji just released this information.

2. I don’t think Stemson would want tech from Tsuji as long as Tsuji is talking about wanting hundreds of thousands of dollars for his technology. Stemson was talking about charging patients a much more reasonable price than Tsuji is suggesting.

I think this is a positive sign. Nothing much happened in medicine in 2020 because of covid. Now he’s back to business.