Top Top Consumer Review`s Top Three---Provillus, Procerin, and Sephren

OK. So Top Consumer Reviews is supposed to be the real deal on giving unbiased rankings to products. So I figure these products with the high ratings should be effective or at least not a rip-off. But who knows, it could still all be B.S. If any one there has tried Provillus, Procerin, or Sephren can you corroborate with these rankings or has your experience proved disappointing?

This seems bogus. First of all it is not consumer reports. This is the non-bias magazine that rates products not consumers reviews. This is meant to confuse people with the two. Second of all the only fda products that are approved are Propecia and Minoxidil. Both can be disappointing for many users. Any company can put anything in a pill/topical formula and claim that it is this miracle product. Why then are there still bald people? Do you not think that they do not want hair? The main problem is that the FDA is not doing their job. In 1990 they stated that any company that claimed to have a product that regrows hair would be an illegal tactic. Nobody is enforcing this and most likely these companies are paying off someone. When this miracle formula comes out we will all know of it and not through any forum. It will be on all of the major news networks. Just don’t hold your breath. PERHAPS some of these products can help cosmetically but not regrow hair. If this were the case the whole world would know about it. There is a sucker born every minute!:wink:

» Nobody is enforcing this and most likely these companies are
» paying off someone.

This claim must be taken up with the Better Business Bureau as they rated this site with an A none the less.

When this miracle formula comes out we will all know of it and not through any forum. It will be on all of the major news networks.

Says the man prowling the Hair Loss Supplements forum.

PERHAPS some of these products can help cosmetically but not regrow hair. If this were the case the whole world would know about it. There is a sucker born every minute!:wink:

Cosmetically? Maintenance of hair? No surprise there. Unless someone was pining for a miracle.

Back to to the question at hand, and, uh, to the down-to-earth crowd. Has any one had any success with Provillus or Procerin?

Oh Yeah It is great… Is that what you want to hear? There you have it. OH wait I think it sucks. There are two opinions. Want more. Anyone can say anything. Now wait until that miracle grow comes.
Oh wait Home depot sells it and it grew weeds on my head. Another opinion. There are more to come…

» Oh Yeah It is great… Is that what you want to hear? There you have it.
» OH wait I think it sucks. There are two opinions. Want more. Anyone can
» say anything. Now wait until that miracle grow comes.
» Oh wait Home depot sells it and it grew weeds on my head. Another
» opinion. There are more to come…

hhmm…so everyone on forums is full of sh@t. Then feedback on forums is pointless.

When this miracle formula comes out we will all know of it and not through any forum. It will be on all of the major news networks. Just don’t hold your breath.

Wait… Forums themselves are pointless. Following your logic begs the question: Why on earth are you on these forums? :confused:

I`m neither naive enough to believe everyone will give an honest response nor paranoid to the point to believe everyone is lying.

We are both wasting space in this forum. If you want to spare Im game. But lets take it to theOff Topic` forum. :wink:

Yes forums based on products that have no value are pointless. You are very smart. Try all of these useless products and then report on them. Go ahead and use all of your money on them. Buy stock in them. Oh wait - You are very educated. Remember there is no cure for baldness. You know that right? Yes these products are of great value to the CEO’s who own the companies. It is amazing how many suckers are born everyday. I am here to educate those who need it. Not to waste my money or time. Take what you want and discard the rest. Most likely you want to hear how great they are- Well if they were the world would have no bald heads. Right? Well then…

» OK. So Top Consumer Reviews is supposed to be the real deal on giving
» unbiased rankings to products. So I figure these products with the high
» ratings should be effective or at least not a rip-off. But who knows, it
» could still all be B.S. If any one there has tried Provillus, Procerin, or
» Sephren can you corroborate with these rankings or has your experience
» proved disappointing?

One can reasonably expect to see his hair loss slow down with the use of these types of commercial products (e.g. Provillus, Procerin). Especially (primarily) those in the initial stages of hair loss.

However, DHT-inhibition-based products lose their effectiveness in a relatively short period of time, and can (in high does), for some people, cause side effects similar to those experienced by Propecia users, namely, loss of libido.

But again, for young 20-somethings in the early stages of hair loss, these products may be helpful, temporarily.

» » OK. So Top Consumer Reviews is supposed to be the real deal on giving
» » unbiased rankings to products. So I figure these products with the high
» » ratings should be effective or at least not a rip-off. But who knows,
» it
» » could still all be B.S. If any one there has tried Provillus, Procerin,
» or
» » Sephren can you corroborate with these rankings or has your experience
» » proved disappointing?
»
» One can reasonably expect to see his hair loss slow down with the use of
» these types of commercial products (e.g. Provillus, Procerin). Especially
» (primarily) those in the initial stages of hair loss.
»
» However, DHT-inhibition-based products lose their effectiveness in a
» relatively short period of time, and can (in high does), for some people,
» cause side effects similar to those experienced by Propecia users, namely,
» loss of libido.
»
» But again, for young 20-somethings in the early stages of hair loss, these
» products may be helpful, temporarily.

I started on DHT blockers in 1999, so 11 yrs out still working

Too bad consumers reports does not report on these products but since the FDA ban went into effect in 1990 I do not think they would waste their time on it. Perhaps dateline or some other news program could like the foliclly challenged 5 – many years ago. The report that compared rogaine, vivascal, transplants, propecia and one other method I can’t remember. The results though in the program were of very minimal improvement except the transplant which was only so-so. No miracles yet that I am aware of.