To those who say hair doesn\'t make a difference

My transformation pictures are proof that bald is not always hot. I have embedded new photos into my transformation album. I can’t believe how ugly I looked immediately post op my first HT. I’m not shy to put it up though because I’m just a naturally brave young man :)… Here’s the new album:

TRANSFORMATION (New pictures added into the album-- including new pics from Turkey)

Where are your muscles?

Just kidding… this is a good transformation. Good transplant. Hey are you Dominican?

My musclez are still there, I’m just not as buff as I used to be ;). No, I’m not Dominican. I’m Turkish.

It’s not the lack of hair that looks unsightly. It’s the markings from the HT.
The end result looks good though but you’ll need HM to fill in the rest when it takes a swandive into the sink. :slight_smile: Nice job though.

I was just playing with ya… :smiley: It takes guts to put a full on face shot! Congrats on your HT.:slight_smile:

» I was just playing with ya… :smiley: It takes guts to put a full on face
» shot! Congrats on your HT.:slight_smile:

Yea it does take guts to put a full on ugly face shot… but it only lasted for a couple of hours. I took it off after I looked at it again and saw how horrible looking it was :).

Stop it! You don’t look horrible. ANd you know it. Put it back up Muscle.:slight_smile:

» Stop it! You don’t look horrible. ANd you know it. Put it back up
» Muscle.:slight_smile:

some guys look great bald or shaved

yul Brenner had a fantastic looking skull thats why he was a sex symbol

im not one of those who looks good bald

If I looked good bald, I wouldn’t be having HT surgery :).

» Where are your muscles?
:lol2:

Anyone saying that hair doesn’t make a difference is just denying reality.
There are many people who wholeheartedly hate reality.

» Anyone saying that hair doesn’t make a difference is just denying reality.
» There are many people who wholeheartedly hate reality.

It just depends on whats important to you, some people dont care at all that they are going bald some people go crazy from the idea of it.