To Natural

Hi Natural

I know that I asked you several times and you have responded to me in the beginning but I’m a bit worried about mixing too many things in my regimen as I heard that supplements can also cause a chemical reaction in the body.

I think I understood now why you 're using the curcumin and reversetol , as they reduc inflamation
which will enhance the scalp condition.

As I told you before, I recently started using (natural prostate by life extension) and ( power-zymes by blue bonnet). I take them twice daily.

I tried to address my scalp health issue but I had adverse reactions with shampoo treatments ( nizoral …etc). Mind you that these shampoos were made to treat seborrhic dermatitis which i suffer from, but they tend to make it worse for me.
Last year, I ordered a chinese herbal mix through my brother who lives in china. I boiled the herbs and poured thejuice on my head and kept it for 30 min. I did it for 20 days and my symptoms disapperared completly for 6 months. Now Its back again and I used the same chinese mix . It was doing well , and on the 17th day of treatment, It started having adverse reactions, so I stopped it. By the way, one of its ingredients I’m almost sure was curcumin. It had that spicy smell and made the whole mixture yellow and sticked like dye on the scalp. So it made me think about your regimen and how curcumin is kind of an antiinflamatory substance.
I wanted to add it to my regimen but I have two questions:
1- do you think it would have any reaction with the other stuff i’m taking?
2- I suffer from acid reflux , so i try to avoid stuff that irritate my stomach, my question is , do the curcumin/ tumeric pills have the spice itself inside or an extract of it?
you know what i mean like the differnce between garlic and garlic extract.

please let me know what you think , and what can i add to my regimen.
the chinese mix i think , will work great for other people in the forum who suffer from scalp inflammation. I 'll post it on the forum if anyone would be interested to use it.

» 1- do you think it would have any reaction with the other stuff i’m
» taking?

I have no idea, unfortunately. You will have to try it and see.

» 2- I suffer from acid reflux , so i try to avoid stuff that irritate my
» stomach, my question is , do the curcumin/ tumeric pills have the spice
» itself inside or an extract of it?

Being that a spice is usually “spicy,” there is a possibility that these (turmeric, curcumin) could irritate your stomach. But for me (and others), turmeric is excellent for digestion. I take turmeric extract (and resveratrol) right after dinner, and it works marvelously, neutralizing the bloating and heartburn that I sometimes experience after a meal.

» …and what can i add to my regimen.

I do not know. Beyond what I told you in prior posts, I really have no other advice to give you, quarterhead, sorry.

Keep us updated periodically as to your progress.

The best to you,
TN

Dear Quarterhead , I would suggest that if u have a acid reflux u shud not take cucurmin / Turmeric in tablet form coz that will Irritate your system , I wud suggest that U have a glass of warm water every day, early in the morning. Water is believed to neutralize acidity. And Drink Chilled Milk coz Chilled Milk is very good for acidity . But If you are looking for an immediate relief, have a bowl of yoghurt. It is one of the most effective Remedy But be sure that i does not contain any Flavor , sugar or SALT .
As for Dandruff I wud suggest that u use Raw lemon juice and leave it for 20 mins every alternate day … ur Dandruff will be gone and additionally u can apply aloe vera Juice very soothing and 100 % Remedy for Dandruff .

As for Hairloss I just advise "Beat Sitosterol " to block the DHT , No shampoo and No Chocking your chicken atleast not everyday . No sugar , Meat or Junk food , Pumpkin seed oil is also a very potent DHT Inhibitor , but i got my success from Beta S , so i dont use any other product other than B-complex Vitamins and a occasional Use of EMU Oil .

Thx Much

» Dear Quarterhead , I would suggest that if u have a acid reflux u shud not
» take cucurmin / Turmeric in tablet form coz that will Irritate your system
» , I wud suggest that U have a glass of warm water every day, early in the
» morning. Water is believed to neutralize acidity. And Drink Chilled Milk
» coz Chilled Milk is very good for acidity . But If you are looking for an
» immediate relief, have a bowl of yoghurt. It is one of the most effective
» Remedy But be sure that i does not contain any Flavor , sugar or SALT .
» As for Dandruff I wud suggest that u use Raw lemon juice and leave it for
» 20 mins every alternate day … ur Dandruff will be gone and additionally u
» can apply aloe vera Juice very soothing and 100 % Remedy for Dandruff .
»
» As for Hairloss I just advise "Beat Sitosterol " to block the DHT , No
» shampoo and No Chocking your chicken atleast not everyday . No sugar , Meat
» or Junk food , Pumpkin seed oil is also a very potent DHT Inhibitor , but i
» got my success from Beta S , so i dont use any other product other than
» B-complex Vitamins and a occasional Use of EMU Oil .
»
» Thx Much

either you respond to natural DHT blockers or you dont
I do respond well to them

I have found that with Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto etc
My diet makes absolulely NO DIFFERENCE
the hair loss problem got way way better no matter if I gorged on junk food

but I do also take the super hair vits

» I have found that with Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto etc
» My diet makes absolulely NO DIFFERENCE
» the hair loss problem got way way better no matter if I gorged on junk
» food

And I am not too surprised by this. Many of these supplements are fat soluble, meaning they are better absorbed when taken with fatty foods (e.g dairy products, even some junk food).

Thank you all. and Mke, I will try the lemon juice and the the aloe. hope that works

» » I have found that with Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto etc
» » My diet makes absolulely NO DIFFERENCE
» » the hair loss problem got way way better no matter if I gorged on junk
» » food
»
»
» And I am not too surprised by this. Many of these supplements are fat
» soluble, meaning they are better absorbed when taken with fatty foods (e.g
» dairy products, even some junk food).

When I was on the exact same supps my hair did pretty well for about 15 years but in 98 and 99 it started doing terrible no matter what supps I took and no matter what my diet was

then after starting the DHT blockers the hair recovered quickly over a period of several years. However diet had no effect, so IMO the DHT was the problem not the diet

otherwise why do people eating crappy horrible diets (homeless people) have nice hair?
Because they dont have MPB and a large DHT accumulation

thats my take on it, could be wrong

» » » I have found that with Beta Sitosterol, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto etc
» » » My diet makes absolulely NO DIFFERENCE
» » » the hair loss problem got way way better no matter if I gorged on junk
» » » food
» »
» »
» » And I am not too surprised by this. Many of these supplements are fat
» » soluble, meaning they are better absorbed when taken with fatty foods
» (e.g
» » dairy products, even some junk food).
»
» When I was on the exact same supps my hair did pretty well for about 15
» years but in 98 and 99 it started doing terrible no matter what supps I
» took and no matter what my diet was
»
» then after starting the DHT blockers the hair recovered quickly over a
» period of several years. However diet had no effect, so IMO the DHT was the
» problem not the diet
»
» otherwise why do people eating crappy horrible diets (homeless people) have
» nice hair?
» Because they dont have MPB and a large DHT accumulation
»
» thats my take on it, could be wrong

Diet does play a role but dont get too hung up on it,

Reduce your duretics in your diet and fats and watch for stress patterns. Enjoy your food and life :slight_smile:

Get on a good topical regime, forget about hairloss, and let the topicals do all the work! :slight_smile:

thanks
Pete

» Diet does play a role but dont get too hung up on it,
»
» Reduce your duretics in your diet and fats and watch for stress patterns.
» Enjoy your food and life :slight_smile:
»
» thanks
» Pete

I agree. “Reduce” (as opposed to eliminate) fats is a much better way to approach one’s diet. I also find that phrases like “enjoy your food and life” to be very appropriate here.

» » Diet does play a role but dont get too hung up on it,
» »
» » Reduce your duretics in your diet and fats and watch for stress
» patterns.
» » Enjoy your food and life :slight_smile:
» »
» » thanks
» » Pete
»
»
» I agree. “Reduce” (as opposed to eliminate) fats is a much better way to
» approach one’s diet. I also find that phrases like “enjoy your food and
» life” to be very appropriate here.

Diet can be EXTREMELY helpful as I have said before, IN THE INITIAL STAGEs
Of loss, when i was 21 even strong B Vitamins niacin etc had a huge positive effect
as the DHT gets more saturated IMO the diet and supps are much less effective

Yes, probably the diet helps. What I think is the case in reference to homeless people is that people who don’t suffer from hereditary hairloss are not affected by other factors. so no matter what they do, their hair is mostly fine.
For example, I think excessive sex for us suffering hairloss might increase the shedding due to the production of testosterone, whereas other people the sex doesn’t affect their hair, Would you agree?

» Yes, probably the diet helps. What I think is the case in reference to
» homeless people is that people who don’t suffer from hereditary hairloss
» are not affected by other factors. so no matter what they do, their hair is
» mostly fine.
» For example, I think excessive sex for us suffering hairloss might increase
» the shedding due to the production of testosterone, whereas other people
» the sex doesn’t affect their hair, Would you agree?

No i dont think sex has anything to do with it, just like I used to think the strength of the water in the shower was washing my hair away, that is ludicrous

I had sex quite regularly both in my bad hair days , and also while my hair was recovering like a rocket on the DHT blockers
I think it makes no difference

I haven’t had the flu for years. But I can remember during these times, my desire for greasy foods (e.g. pizza, fries, hamburgers) would completely vanish. The mere thought of something fried would literally make me hurl (throw up), no joke.

I would have an unexplainable appetite for simple foods like lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, and that’s it. This would continue for about two weeks until I recovered. After which, I swear my hair always looked better - thicker.

I always attribute to my hair regrowth to Hangin and one Mr. windows Peak , without whom i wud have never known how to block DHT , Hangin was a true saviour who introduced me to Saw Palmetto and windows gave me the Valuable Beta Sitosterol , after relegiously using Beta S for 3 years I can safely say that my hair is fine than ever and my temples are filled up , also the Vitamin importance as suggested by Hangin was very helpful and that had me started on B vitamin complex , but i attribute my success to DHT Blocker Beta S . Thx to both the guys who helped me in my very frustrated years when i was Loosing so much Hair .

I always attribute to my hair regrowth to Hangin and one Mr. windows Peak , without whom i wud have never known how to block DHT , Hangin was a true saviour who introduced me to Saw Palmetto and windows gave me the Valuable Beta Sitosterol , after relegiously using Beta S for 3 years I can safely say that my hair is THICKER than ever and my temples are filled up , also the Vitamin importance as suggested by Hangin was very helpful and that had me started on B vitamin complex , but i attribute my success to DHT Blocker Beta S . Thx to both the guys who helped me in my very frustrated years when i was Loosing so much Hair .

» I haven’t had the flu for years. But I can remember during these times, my
» desire for greasy foods (e.g. pizza, fries, hamburgers) would completely
» vanish. The mere thought of something fried would literally make me hurl
» (throw up), no joke.
»
» I would have an unexplainable appetite for simple foods like lettuce,
» tomatoes, strawberries, and that’s it. This would continue for about two
» weeks until I recovered. After which, I swear my hair always looked better
» - thicker.

“DHT blockers” worked well for me in the initial stages of hair loss, but less and less as I got older, and from everything that I have read, my experience appears to be the more common among posters.

If I were ever to use these type of herbs again (and I seriously doubt it), it would be topically, never (again) internally.

» “DHT blockers” worked well for me in the initial stages of hair loss, but
» less and less as I got older, and from everything that I have read, my
» experience appears to be the more common among posters.
»
» If I were ever to use these type of herbs again (and I seriously doubt it),
» it would be topically, never (again) internally.

I never started DHT blockers (natural)until I was in the advanced stages as in …21 yrs into my hairloss/balding problem

since then , 12 yrs on them their effectiveness has not diminished

Natural you are on a crusade to dimininish the image of natural dht blockers
just because they did not work for you, you desperately try to make a case that they dont work for “most people”

in order to justify why they did not work on you

the fact your hair is doing ok on your current regimen is commendable , but dont try to down other programs that work for other people and fabricate “facts” or the percentage of people you think other regimens work on.

well said hangin , i totally agree with u , Natural only has the habit of Pushing his Regimen ( Which i totally disagree) and instead of finding a solution to the problem , always keeps posting silly theories of his own dreams , BRO we work here for the facts , NOT Dreams , This guy does the same at the Immortalhair forums , in such that his group had me Banned from there , Coz they wanted their “SALES PITCH” on CUCURMIN to sell , so they choose to IGNORE the benefits of DHT BLOCKERS , I am Glad Hairsite is not using such Horrible Tactics … Well Said Hangin , u suggest that everyone has a right to his regimen , and if something on someone is NOT Working that does not mean it is useless , so also Minioidil or propecia does not work for all , yet ppl use it … Answer that MR> NATURAL …LOL

» » “DHT blockers” worked well for me in the initial stages of hair loss,
» but
» » less and less as I got older, and from everything that I have read, my
» » experience appears to be the more common among posters.
» »
» » If I were ever to use these type of herbs again (and I seriously doubt
» it),
» » it would be topically, never (again) internally.
»
» I never started DHT blockers (natural)until I was in the advanced stages
»
as in …21 yrs into my hairloss/balding problem
»
» since then , 12 yrs on them their effectiveness has not diminished
»
» Natural you are on a crusade to dimininish the image of natural dht
» blockers
» just because they did not work for you, you desperately try to make a case
» that they dont work for “most people”
»
» in order to justify why they did not work on you
»
» the fact your hair is doing ok on your current regimen is commendable , but
» dont try to down other programs that work for other people and fabricate
» “facts” or the percentage of people you think other regimens work on.

Reread what I wrote. Pay close attention to words like “I” and “my.” This was my experience and readings.

Dude, this “image” of DHT blockers has long been “diminished.” And it has nothing to do with me. Years ago, at Regrowth.com, Jacob made a long list of beta sitosterol users who complained about side effects, sheds, or zero results. This is one of the reasons why ImmortalHair stopped recommending it to his members. I suppose, they too, are on a “crusade.”

Again, if you don’t want to take my word for it, go to other hair loss forums, and research the regimens of the informed posters. You’ll find that these regimens have little to do with inhibiting DHT, and more to do with chelation, inflammation, insulin resistance, blood-glucose levels, stress, etc.

Note that I have also stated the same about balancing essential fatty acids. Remember how popular they used to be here (and at Regrowth.com), when Hogan introduced information about perilla oil, borage oil, fish oil, krill oil, currant oil, etc. Everyone was on these oils. But what happened? Well, for me, personally, these oils worked for a couple of months, after which, my hair started to thin again. And I have stated as much, on a number of occasions.

So this is not just about DHT blockers.

AND CUCURMIN GROWS LOADS OF HAIR? LOL
even in immortal there are ppl who say that “Shedding” has increased with Cucurmin and how they have stayed away from it . Like Hangin said … IF THIS DOES NOT WORK for you , its NOT The same for everyone … u r useless as is ur RESEARCH .:smiley:

» Reread what I wrote. Pay close attention to words like “I” and “my.” This
» was my experience and readings.
»
» Dude, this “image” of DHT blockers has long been “diminished.” And it has
» nothing to do with me. Years ago, at Regrowth.com, Jacob made a long list
» of beta sitosterol users who complained about side effects, sheds, or zero
» results. This is one of the reasons why ImmortalHair stopped recommending
» it to his members. I suppose, they too, are on a “crusade.”
»
» Again, if you don’t want to take my word for it, go to other hair loss
» forums, and research the regimens of the informed posters. You’ll find
» that these regimens have little to do with inhibiting DHT, and more to do
» with chelation, inflammation, insulin resistance, blood-glucose levels,
» stress, etc.
»
» Note that I have also stated the same about balancing essential fatty
» acids. Remember how popular they used to be here (and at Regrowth.com),
» when Hogan introduced information about perilla oil, borage oil, fish oil,
» krill oil, currant oil, etc. Everyone was on these oils. But what
» happened? Well, for me, personally, these oils worked for a couple of
» months, after which, my hair started to thin again. And I have stated as
» much, on a number of occasions.
»
» So this is not just about DHT blockers.