To hairsite and all... hairtech

This post is in response to your dumb post about me spamming. First of all you are a liar. You became a complete liar. I have not spammed anyone. I have a radio show about hairloss. The show does not take away your traffic you idiot. I was going to say to you that joining together could help all hairloss folks in getting education out and helping in general. But you turned out to be a gestapo liar. Does hairsite really care about folks with hairloss or does he care about the paychek. Hmmm lets look at the deletion factor. In all honesty i am let down. I used to think that you cared.

GO ON MY SHOW… LISTEN AND THEN TELL ME I CARE ABOUT SPONSORSHIP. The internet used to be a tool that inhibited CLINICS THAT PERFORMED BUTCHARSHIP. I’M NOY SO SURE YOU WOULD DENY A POST FROM A LARGE HAIRMILL IF THEY PAID YOU.

So everyone loses. WHY? because you think think that your site is golden. What it is is tarnished and the truth about hairloss, the industry and sponsorship… it clouded. I used to think that you were as cool as they come. what you are is as money diven as the clinics I un fortunately worked for.