To get or not to get HM

if its 50.000 $ for a full head of hair i wont get it unless im a millionair at this time. even then i wouldnt probably.

it always even depends on how much you got. thats why the example with beeing a millionair.

i think the best price for HM is about 10.000 $. thats fair and ok.

though i dont think that many people will get hm. some yes, but most no. i will get it when its good and perfected and costs about 10.000 $ or less.

i know even if everything goes right i will have to wait for this about 5-10 years when the other HM companies have their HM out. and dr. kemp said they will have to improve their HM protocoll so it wont be perfect at the beginning probably.

i just shaved my head :). and now i see more then ever before how unimportant hair is. my hair is not the worst, in fact thx to treatments its nearly full. but though i shaved it …for fun. :slight_smile: and yes its fun to shave. its funny to just try.

look at bald celebrities or other cool shaved guys. they look cool. :slight_smile:

and if you have a shadow of hair or no shadow of hair when you shave…is that really important???

dont be obsessed with hair…its just hair :). nothing more.

shaving is fun. :slight_smile: and when HM is out and good and affordable, then i will get it. in the meantime i can do whatever i want. grow it out, shave it :).

i know if you dont really have hair its maybe problem coz you are stuck to either the less hair look or the shaved look. :confused: but i think shaving is better , so just do it. and live! dont be obsessed with hair or HM. its ok to look into the forum but IMHO you shouldnt relate your happiness to HM news.

i know easier said than done. :slight_smile:

ok…my last word… BE HAPPY!!!..hair or no hair. :slight_smile:

nice post man, hair sucks :slight_smile:

» nice post man, hair sucks :slight_smile:

ya it does :slight_smile: thats why shaved it all off. :slight_smile:

even when you tell it in the english forum, you haven`t nearly a full head of hair!! :wink: But it was a good decision to shave it!

I will be willing to do ANYTHING to pay WHATEVER amount of money they will charge.I don’t even want Brad Pitts density,I would settle on 66 hairs/cm squared.
I will sell my soul to the devil,sell an organ or anything else that will allow me to pay ANY amount of money.I want my life back & I am prepared to do whatever to it takes to get the funds to regain my life.

I have to agree with Damon. And 66 hairs would be pretty good. Just add some dermatch/toppik and no one’s going to give a s**t. I still have a life, but I know my quality of life would be higher with hair.

Best,
BB

» I will be willing to do ANYTHING to pay WHATEVER amount of money they will
» charge.I don’t even want Brad Pitts density,I would settle on 66 hairs/cm
» squared.
» I will sell my soul to the devil,sell an organ or anything else that will
» allow me to pay ANY amount of money.I want my life back & I am prepared to
» do whatever to it takes to get the funds to regain my life.

I do not care if it costs 50k. I just hate this uncertainity. If hm can give me full head of hair, I’ll give 50k.

» I have to agree with Damon. And 66 hairs would be pretty good. Just add
» some dermatch/toppik and no one’s going to give a s**t. I still have a
» life, but I know my quality of life would be higher with hair.
»
» Best,
» BB

I too would be thrilled with 66 hairs, because like you said BB, I could handle a dermatch/toppik routine every morning, etc! The thing that keeps me excited about the future is that it worked in phase I, it regrew hair when safety was main concern.