To El Duterino....updates?

Hey guys- so I now that I have a job finally I can start my regimen, not only my current Rogaine Foam…

On the topical forum Fluridil didn’t get rated too hot by Benji…El Duterino- do you still recommend it? I was thinking that, with maybe Flutamide plus the rogaine foam…

I’m not taking or want to take prop or finasterida…I think Dr. Proctor has a topical with some fin in it, maybe I’ll try that.

Thanks!

Fluridil is good stuff in the sense that it is 100% side effects free, safe and easy to apply.
It works well at stopping shedding, but does poorly at thickening existing hair.

Therefore, it works very well in a combo with oral FIN/DUT etc…or other anti androgens such as spiro, RU.

» Fluridil is good stuff in the sense that it is 100% side effects free, safe
» and easy to apply.
» It works well at stopping shedding, but does poorly at thickening existing
» hair.
»
» Therefore, it works very well in a combo with oral FIN/DUT etc…or other
» anti androgens such as spiro, RU.

What about Flutamide? Is it a better compliment to Fluridil than Spiro? what would you suggest…it seems like the RU is hard to order and for me personally, a bit too complicated to mix with the other chemicals…and for the Flutamide or Spiro who have you used in the past to order from.

Thanks a lot man!

Dude, mixing the RU topical yourself is the easy and fun part…just like making your own cocktial at home…not sure why you are tring to find excuses not to try making it if your hair is important.

forget about flutamide…too much androgenic sides, possible liver issue long term etc…this can only be used at a very limited spot and time frame, and it won’t be very effecitve in the wrong vehicle.

your best shot is to use FIN/DUT which are both very safe, and F.uridil.
Ordering RU is very easy too, just walk in a bank and do a wire transfer…how hard can that be ?

» Dude, mixing the RU topical yourself is the easy and fun part…just like
» making your own cocktial at home…not sure why you are tring to find
» excuses not to try making it if your hair is important.
»
» forget about flutamide…too much androgenic sides, possible liver issue
» long term etc…this can only be used at a very limited spot and time frame,
» and it won’t be very effecitve in the wrong vehicle.
»
» your best shot is to use FIN/DUT which are both very safe, and F.uridil.
» Ordering RU is very easy too, just walk in a bank and do a wire
» transfer…how hard can that be ?

I’ll give it a try…I’ll look at your older where you say where to get it from? If I can’t find it I’ll let you know…

Last time it didn’t really make sense to me how you described how to mix it…you said something like you use 60% alcohol, another percentange of another thing…well, what is 60% of what? of 12 oz, how many scoops of RU you put in it, etc…at the time I didn’t have the money so I wasn’t going to buy it anyways so I didn’t ask anymore…

Oral Fin gave me bad sides, not being able to have sex with your girlfriend is pretty bad for me at least…do you take something to counter-act the decrease in libido?