To David at Hairsite

David, this poster HanginInThere does nothing but cause trouble. You have warned him in the past to “leave forum members alone.” But he continues to sabotage thread after thread here with his need for debate, even if unprovoked. And this is not limited to just The Natural Forum, as you know full well.

He is adding NOTHING constructive to the discourse here and in other forums, doing more damage than he is good. A lot of posters have stopped coming to this website, altogether, because of Hangin’ and his tactics.

He is a troublemaker and a brownie hound. And Hairsite is suffering because of him.

ah pot calling the kettle black
I posted, Regimen change and a surprise
a few posters came in and slammed me and my regimen on that thread

you jumped in and joined all the others in the slamfest
Yet you dont cause trouble right?
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-48045-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer.html

There was a thread called Minerals and Hair loss
I posted in response to the original post, guys were posting their thoughts
who is the first one to jump in, ATTACK ME. and start trouble BINGO …ITS NONE OTHER THAN …THE NATURAL
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-44315-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer.html

Ok continuing on with the threads where you attacked me out of the clear blue sky and started a fight for no reason, other than jealousy.
A thread called Vitamins and Hair, I posted a response, who jumps in and attacks, as usual? Why it is none other than THE NATURAL
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-44489-page-0-category-4-order-last_answer.html

this took me about 40 seconds to find these threads and they are all on the first page, I bet i can find ten more

Anyone see a pattern here?

You are a douchebag dude, you want the forum members to follow YOUR REGIMEN and you dont pass up any opportunity to bash mine, the jealousy eats away at you

Then you try to play Choir Boy for a few days , and not cause trouble, and when I make a remark on one of YOUR threads, first thing you do is cry to David to have me banned. ROFLMAO

if you never started fights or fueled fights for days and weeks on end, this would be justifiable, but seeing as this is coming from one of the biggest troublemakers on the board, I have to laugh

David, you have ALL of the threads before you, so you can decide, for yourself, who is causing trouble here and in the OTHER forums. After a review of such, if you determine that The Natural is the source of confusion at Hairsite, then I will respectfully leave.

But something has got to be done about this brownie hound, HanginInThere, and his penchant for sabotaging thread after thread for no other reason than to provoke and incite. Hairsite Administration is not even immune from his attacks. It cannot even make an informative post without HanginInThere spitting some smart alec remark:

“hairsite admin do you have an opinion on anything or do you just cut and paste.”

“i should be thankful because hairsite admin takes 4 seconds to google…hair loss and nutrition? and cuts and pastes what he finds? LOL a monkey can do that”

Hairsite responds:

"HanginIn There,
My job here is to provide information on hair loss and related issues which I collect from various sources- online and other sources. This serves two purposes -

1. Members get to know about various things
  2. Members can discuss about the information I have provided.

And FYI, the information I provide here are not cut and pasted (except for the studies which I quote)."

Please ban this brownie hound.

I am sure what David did, is he looked at my response to your post, then he looked at the actual examples I Posted and linked of you causing trouble, and he thought, Gee Hangin is right, The natural is just as guilty if not more so than Hangin is.

Learn to look in the mirror, before you throw stones at other people. If you want to play Innocent , make sure you do it all the time, not just for one day, before you start crying to David to ban someone for something you yourself do all the time. And while you are at it, go to the dictionary and look up the word Hypocrite.

I might be abrasive, But at least I do not cry to David to ban people I dont like. I am a man, I have a spine, I can stand on my own two feet. Perhaps you lived too long under your mother’s protective grasp. . Grow some balls, learn to deal with other people one on one, instead of asking other people to protect you. Try to get out more.

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

“The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.”

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

The Natural: "You can pretend, create fake nicks to support your regimen, and/or feign ignorance, but it won’t do any good. Jacob started this by challenging your truthfulness as a person, then Hogan shut your mouth with his pictures, and now I am going to bury you, once and for all, by exposing your regimen for what it is:

A natural solution for breast enhancement."

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

By the way, you brownie hound, “this took me about 40 seconds to find these [posts] and they are all on the first page (of the Natural Forum), I bet i can find ten more.”

The second page is coming.

Jealous comments from guys with 3 fake nicks apiece?
and that proves what?

does that cancel out the fact you cry to David like a whiny woman to have me banned?:lol: :waving: :clap: when in fact you are the board instigator?

I am quite sure David had a good laugh at your post

Widowspeak: “You are correct gottaB…Hangin is a complete hoax and this forum knows it…Now watch him attack you and me for telling the truth…go Hangin .”

HanginInThere: “My hair has not deteriorated in ten years, and it looks better now than it did 10 yre ago, and this is with no transplant.”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!

And the hits just keep on rolling :rotfl:

lol it is funny to listen to comments from other jealous wannabees such as yourself

oh did you find your pics of that MBA? I Thought you said you would post them, Opps, that was the same time you would post pics of your regrowth, right?

once you found out David laughed at your begging to have me banned, you quickly switched back into your troublemaker mode…suits you just fine

, the above thread is proof that you enjoy weeklong fights, this will go on for a while, and you love it…but you are not a troublemaker, right? hahahahahahahaahaha

Widowspeak: “You are correct gottaB…Hangin is a complete hoax and this forum knows it…Now watch him attack you and me for telling the truth…go Hangin .”

HanginInThere: “My hair has not deteriorated in ten years, and it looks better now than it did 10 yre ago, and this is with no transplant.”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!

And the hits just keep on rolling:rotfl:

Now The Natural doesnt have enough time to go back and find enough posts to cut and paste, so he resorts to posting the same post AGAIN

takes a genius…:clap:

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits just keep on rolling:rotfl:

One post we can read
whats with the multiple posts of the same thing>?
too stupid to come up with more material i guess

now people are laughing at YOU…for the multiple posts of the same thing

pathetic doesnt begin to describe that

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits just keep on rolling :rotfl: