This board is full of delusional morons

You have all these 20 somethings or guys who have been losing their hair for less than five years, coming on , and they get some thickening and regrowth, with such and such a regimen, big deal really

thickening regrowth in "thinning " areas is easy to accomplish with a ton of regimens and supplements or rogaine prop etc even topicals

you have hogan who hardly has even lost any hair, getting a few baby hairs coming in thinking his regimen is some miracle baldness cure,

you have widows with his hair that is receding past his ears, saying its regrowing, ,really? why is he the only one to see it

when you find me some guys who have a 10 to 15 yr old bald spot, with no hair on it, that regrows, because of you guys miracle cure…then you have truly found something

finding something that sprouts some baby hairs on slightly receded hairlines
is a joke

its nothing to brag about,

for you guys who say, hey hanging your regimen doesnt work you have a bald spot…yes i do…but i found my regimen 15 yrs AFTER my spot lost its hair, and the follicles died

you guys who think ur regimen can grow hair in a 15 yr old bald spot, PROVE IT, or SHUT UP

you are starting to bore me

I have seen no proof of regrowth in any of you, Hogan shows us a receding hairline and says it looked much worse a year ago and its regrowing BULLCRAP
show us the before pics

Widows, hair doesnt look worse, but it SURE AS HELL doesnt look like the temples are filling in,but widows is a bit delusional

all you guys claiming regrowth, are full of crap, regrowth is temporary at best, the meds stop working, the regimens stop working and george castanza will creep in on the best of us someday

keep dreaming, they should call this the dreamer board

for those of you with regrowth claims, put up or shut up, lets see the before pics

Hangin,

I’m sure you’ve been asked this is million times but if you only have a bald spot, why not get some FUE with a top doc and fill it in?

Just curious.
Peace.

» Hangin,
»
» I’m sure you’ve been asked this is million times but if you only have a
» bald spot, why not get some FUE with a top doc and fill it in?
»
» Just curious.
» Peace.

good question, answer seems simpler than it is

lets say the average guy has 6000 to 8000 scalp grafts available
most docs will tell you honestly thats about the most you can reasonable expect to harvest without tapping out your donor area

so lets say you go in and use up 6000 of those and fill in your crown nicely
first of all there is no way you can do that without considerably thinning the sides and back

2nd ok lets say your regimen or meds stop working and 20 yrs down the road you go to a NW7, and your sides and back recede WAY DOWN below the previously filled in crown

first of all you look like a freck, you have a huge halo of no hair around a round plate of hairy scalp. you have no choice but to go in for further transplant

trouble is, you now do not have enough donor hair left to even remotely fill in your newly bald area

if you had left it alone never gotten a transplant in the first place, you would just look naturally bald

but now you have an extremely dense transplanted area which is an island of hair surrounded by bald scalp that you dont have enough donor hair left to cover

you are in quite a pickle

of course u dont know if this would happen, but to me its not worth the expense and hassle, im used to my spot on my crown, its no biggie, since i started my regimen in 99 my hair has not gotten any worse, and has considerably thickened and regrown in all the other areas on my head, other than the crown which had zero response

at some point, your hair follicles die,

thats the point a lot of you guys refuse to face, since it has not happened to you

you delude yourselves into thinking a good regimen can regrow hair anywhere

it cant

a good regimen can thicken thinning areas

and MAYBE it can regrow hair on receded temples and bald areas IF THE HAIR HAS ONLY RECENTLY balded in that area

if its a 15 yr old bald spot
the follicles are DEAD

you cannot revive dead follicles with ANY regimen

That guy is so full of rage, he is going to blow at any second…

Hangin:

You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!

Jtelecom

» Hangin:
»
» You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody
» about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are
» not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!
»
» Jtelecom

» » Hangin,
» »
» » I’m sure you’ve been asked this is million times but if you only have a
» » bald spot, why not get some FUE with a top doc and fill it in?
» »
» » Just curious.
» » Peace.
»
» good question, answer seems simpler than it is
»
» lets say the average guy has 6000 to 8000 scalp grafts available
» most docs will tell you honestly thats about the most you can reasonable
» expect to harvest without tapping out your donor area
»
» so lets say you go in and use up 6000 of those and fill in your crown
» nicely
» first of all there is no way you can do that without considerably thinning
» the sides and back
»
» 2nd ok lets say your regimen or meds stop working and 20 yrs down the road
» you go to a NW7, and your sides and back recede WAY DOWN below the
» previously filled in crown
»
» first of all you look like a freck, you have a huge halo of no hair around
» a round plate of hairy scalp. you have no choice but to go in for further
» transplant
»
» trouble is, you now do not have enough donor hair left to even remotely
» fill in your newly bald area
»
» if you had left it alone never gotten a transplant in the first place, you
» would just look naturally bald
»
» but now you have an extremely dense transplanted area which is an island
» of hair surrounded by bald scalp that you dont have enough donor hair left
» to cover
»
» you are in quite a pickle
»
» of course u dont know if this would happen, but to me its not worth the
» expense and hassle, im used to my spot on my crown, its no biggie, since i
» started my regimen in 99 my hair has not gotten any worse, and has
» considerably thickened and regrown in all the other areas on my head,
» other than the crown which had zero response
»
» at some point, your hair follicles die,
»
» thats the point a lot of you guys refuse to face, since it has not
» happened to you
»
» you delude yourselves into thinking a good regimen can regrow hair
» anywhere
»
» it cant
»
» a good regimen can thicken thinning areas
»
» and MAYBE it can regrow hair on receded temples and bald areas IF THE HAIR
» HAS ONLY RECENTLY balded in that area
»
» if its a 15 yr old bald spot
» the follicles are DEAD
»
» you cannot revive dead follicles with ANY regimen

» you guys who think ur regimen can grow hair in a 15 yr old bald spot,
» PROVE IT, or SHUT UP
»
» you are starting to bore me
If anyone shows you a regimen that could regrow hair on your huge outer space bald spot you would only claim it was you that developed that regimen just like you are doing with me when you claim responsibilty for my regrowth.

You are 2 faced Baldin…and everybody knows you’re not wrapped too tight.

If I never lost any hair, then why in the hell would I do this?

http://www.hairsite4.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=8&topic_id=29308&mesg_id=30173&page=

You’re questioning Widow’s pictures after whining about me doing just that?

Why…do you not…just use some DECENT topicals…for awhile. You’ll never know what you could have gained had you just tried something for an EXTENDED period of time. And not some zinc paste that one mixes up themselves.

» You’re questioning Widow’s pictures after whining about me doing just that?
»
»
»
» Why…do you not…just use some DECENT topicals…for awhile. You’ll
» never know what you could have gained had you just tried something for an
» EXTENDED period of time. And not some zinc paste that one mixes up
» themselves.

Yes Jacob, I agree with your first statement regarding Hangin’ questioning Widow’s photos. Our non for profit organization questioned his photos as well. Well Kramer did first and Hangin’ made a big deal out of him questioning saying something like who cares if Widows is getting regrowth. Kramer warned Hangin’ that Widows was delusional and can act like Adolph Hitler at times especially when you get into a disagreement regarding his regrowth.

Now Hangin’ is finally experiencing what it’s like to face “The Wrath of Widows” and now he too is saying he is not getting regrowth just like Kramer and his non for profit organization has been saying for 2 plus years now as well as Jacob and thousands of others. Widows back stabbed Hangin’ and now he doesn’t like it. Well join the club is what I say. Widows is all about himself and he will stop at nothing until he gets on Oprah or some other show. He wants to be a star but our organization still feels that Widows will only be a star in a negative way similar to this Korean kid who gunned down innocent people. Widows when he realizes that he’s going bald, might decide to lash out in similar fashion. It’s really hard to tell but our organization keeps a 24 hour watch on him just in case.

Thats why he is falling apart like a cheap watch…

My organization is monitoring his progress.

» Thats why he is falling apart like a cheap watch…
»
» My organization is monitoring his progress.
Baldin, I mean Hangin, is a total bald headed tool.
I tried to remain friendly with the Kojak look-a-like but now he wants to claim total responsibility for my regrowth.
I wonder if he will claim responsibilty for my Kung Fu training as well.

If I was actually losing hair like Baldin is I know he would not say a thing about claiming responsibility. Some people have to be the center of attention even if it is by false means.

It seems that he is stabilizing…

» Thats why he is falling apart like a cheap watch…
»
» My organization is monitoring his progress.

So Hogan, you are monitoring Hangin’s progress? That’s good. Frankly we just don’t have the resources to go after Hangin’ as most of our agents are focused on Widowspeak, who we consider one of the most delusional and dangerous men in the hairloss world.

Hangin’ to us is just a poor man’s Widowspeak. Right now Hangin’ is just pissed because Widowspeak turned on him. Hangin’ for the most parts is harmless though I must admit he is entertaining especially when you two fight.:smiley:

No widows is pissed because hangin attacked al Sharpton and Rev jesse
that hurt widows feelings …so now he acts like hangin is the enemy,quite comical actually to watch him wail :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» » Thats why he is falling apart like a cheap watch…
» »
» » My organization is monitoring his progress.
»
» So Hogan, you are monitoring Hangin’s progress? That’s good. Frankly we
» just don’t have the resources to go after Hangin’ as most of our agents
» are focused on Widowspeak, who we consider one of the most delusional and
» dangerous men in the hairloss world.
»
» Hangin’ to us is just a poor man’s Widowspeak. Right now Hangin’ is just
» pissed because Widowspeak turned on him. Hangin’ for the most parts is
» harmless though I must admit he is entertaining especially when you two
» fight.:smiley:

We deployed 3 agents to Manila yesterday. They are in costant observation of the subject. We just want to make sure that he doesn’t do anything that might harm others. Frankly, we saw this coming so we were proactive in containing the possible situation. However, I think we made great progress in the last couple of days. We’ll know more as the situation unfolds.

» » So Hogan, you are monitoring Hangin’s progress?
»
» We deployed 3 agents to Manila yesterday. They are in costant observation
» of the subject.
How hard can it be to monitor the non-progress of Baldin (a.k.a. Hangin)?

All you have to do is track his movements with one of the orbiting satellites already in use. When the satellite encounters a huge reflection of the sun’s rays that causes the satellite’s surveillance camera to flare out of focus then you know you’ve found Baldin’s head. Assign your agents to someone that’s actually important.:smiley:

LOL!

Baldin is probalby surrounded by his entourage of Phillipino(sp?) women (me go boom boom long time, G.I. Joe)

whats wrong Jtel u cant get laid , and you are fantasizing now,

» LOL!
»
» Baldin is probalby surrounded by his entourage of Phillipino(sp?) women
» (me go boom boom long time, G.I. Joe)