The worst night of my life

» I don’t like being bald. But at the moment, I’ve no choice. So I walk
» into
» that room with my head held high, oozing confidence and smiling.

» Conveying
» the message that I’m the guy that all the girls want.
» Do it well enough and the girls actually buy into your little world; on a
» subconscious level. They’re attracted. They don’t know why, but they are.
»
» I agree!
»
» I shave my hair down with balding clippers,grade 0.
»
» I’m a cocky confident Great British Market trader selling clothes to
» women.In other words I charm them in a cocky confident manner to buy off
» me.I’m also very confident at pitching goods,too.
»
» Its easy to be confident.I’m one of the lads at work,with or without
» hair.No one ever comments really do they,if they did,just laugh it off.
»
» Wear nice clothes,get a tattoo or something.Give yourself a confident
» appearance,perhaps,it might help!
»
» Take a look around your not alone!

I have started balding at 21 which is way more than 20 yrs ago this was in the 70s and believe me balding in the 70s was not cool nobody shaved their heads Michael jordan was not around yet, the only short shaved guys were military and nobody liked the war…or military guys

they liked long hair and rockers or at least 70s hair

you learn as you get older that. hair is not everything, and hey at least you are not paralyzed, have cancer,etc etc etc

life gives each of us a burden to overcome

with me I was a bit cocky before geting a lot of girls and this brought me off my perch and humbled me, It did take away a lot of self esteem but …as you say, confidence can come from within

There are two possibilities:

1. you were more into the girl for an ego boost than because you were physically attracted to her, and your body wouldn’t let you lie to yourself.

2. you were just too nervous and intimidated and got “stage fright”.

Speaking from experience, here’s the cure:

1. learn to spot the differrence between the need for an ego boost and genuine lust; unless you’re undeniably physically attracted to her (i.e. sporting wood), spare both of you the anxiety of a replay of the night in question. Be sure you’re with her because YOU’RE into her, not because you’re hoping to impress others with your ability to “pull a hot babe”;

2. learn to perform oral sex well. A good strong whiff of her, combined with her “letting go” and getting off on you will DEFINITELY have you up for the job.

3. If you’re still not “up for the job”, just finish her, and get up and do something else. If you did a passable job, she’ll be more than happy to return for a repeat session, and you have the choice in the future as to whether or not you want to escalate. But if you’re still not “sporting wood” around her, I’d pass…

This happened to me three times before I learned how to deal. The last time was twenty years ago, so believe me, this works.

best of luck, brother.

» I don’t like being bald. But at the moment, I’ve no choice. So I walk into
» that room with my head held high, oozing confidence and smiling. Conveying
» the message that I’m the guy that all the girls want.
» Do it well enough and the girls actually buy into your little world; on a
» subconscious level. They’re attracted. They don’t know why, but they are.

You are absolutely correct, and I experienced exactly what you are talking about today when I went into the auto parts store to get some parts. I wasn’t happy about having to work on my car on my day off, so I was in a pissy mood. I could tell the chick behind the counter thought that I was just being cocky and confident, but really I was just being a little removed. I was kind of surprised that she acted extremely attracted to me, and I could tell that it had more to do with my mood than anything else. She wanted me because I seemed a little full of myself and perhaps hard to get.

I haven’t acted like that around chicks for a-while, and her attraction to it reminded me of how chicks get when I act that way. You tell a chick how to treat you with your attitude toward her. If you believe in yourself, she will believe in you too. But if you show self-doubt, she will pick up on it the moment your eyes first meet, and she will immediately treat you down. Well, okay, there are some chicks who like vulnerable men, but most of them that I have run across like men who are self-confident.

So MPB is a double-edged sword because it causes you to act unconfident, and chicks immediately pick up on this, spot the Norwood, and start to treat you like an unconfident bald guy that deserves to be treated down. But if you act confident, it miraculously causes them to show a higher level of respect for you.

Guys shouldn’t disregard the psychological factor.Some guys probably have convinced themselves that they will have issues with their weapon of mass destruction simply because they read a post about someone elses negative experience on a forum like this.
The amount of pressure you put on yourself over this matter will only make the “labour strike” last longer.Most bald guys are depressed & depression can result in a cease of activity.
Relax, take your mind of it & you may find things go back to normal.

» Guys shouldn’t disregard the psychological factor.Some guys probably have
» convinced themselves that they will have issues with their weapon of mass
» destruction simply because they read a post about someone elses negative
» experience on a forum like this.
» The amount of pressure you put on yourself over this matter will only make
» the “labour strike” last longer.Most bald guys are depressed & depression
» can result in a cease of activity.
» Relax, take your mind of it & you may find things go back to normal.

But you’re advocating the “don’t think of a pink elephant” approach. Far better to take proactive steps, and a rousing session of oral stimulation to a female partner is truly one of the greatest joys in life.