The Way I View Intercytex

Looking at ICX-TRC from the outside, I have to question the manner in which they have gone about this potentially groundbreaking technology. Assuming that it works (and thats a big if), the market is unlimited and would make their small company one of the most profittable in the history of organized business. So lets assume it works:

Ok why then would it take 3 or 4 years to go from a simple phase 1 trial of 7 in house indivduals, to still an extremely small phase 2 trial of but 20 individuals. If it was really a revolutionary cure i’m sure things would have been pushed.

and why with phase 2 trials well under way, is there still no prelimanary data, they say the middle of the year, but no word yet?

my conclusion, they’re waiting. cellular multiplication in theory works, and maybe even in small scale practice right now. But if I was a betting man, I would put my money on Intercytex going as slow as possible, waiting for another company with another breakthrough so their product can be used in conjuction with such and such. I dont think ICX-TRC can handle any weight right now. what do all you thing?

No one more then myself wishes that HM exists,works & will be realised soon so that I may regain my life.BUT,for the moment,HM is nothing more then a comfort to a fool.I’m not trying to insult any of you by saying that but it is the simple truth.There is NOT a shred of evidence to prove that this theory/technology works.All we have are words.
Dr Woods,Cole,Arvind & Umar are obligated by you all to provide proof of their work in the form of pictures or videos yet for some reason some of you seem to take the word of a faceless corporation that a technology that has never been proven to work does infact exist.Why don’t you require proof from Intercytex ?
Are you afraid to lose your false sense of hope ?
Many doctors have come out & dismissed HM as a technology that will not be in operation any time soon & you guys have made some very nasty personal comments about these doctors.Example.Dr Rassman.
I guess the truth hurts.
All the armchair experts on this forum can make their predictions but according to the doctors in the industry,hm wont be around for at least another 10 years.
For the moment,shaving your head,surgery,medication,a wig or baseball cap are your realistic alternatives.HM is a fantasy.

» No one more then myself wishes that HM exists,works & will be realised soon
» so that I may regain my life.BUT,for the moment,HM is nothing more then a
» comfort to a fool.I’m not trying to insult any of you by saying that but
» it is the simple truth.There is NOT a shred of evidence to prove that this
» theory/technology works.All we have are words.
» Dr Woods,Cole,Arvind & Umar are obligated by you all to provide proof of
» their work in the form of pictures or videos yet for some reason some of
» you seem to take the word of a faceless corporation that a technology that
» has never been proven to work does infact exist.Why don’t you require proof
» from Intercytex ?
» Are you afraid to lose your false sense of hope ?
» Many doctors have come out & dismissed HM as a technology that will not be
» in operation any time soon & you guys have made some very nasty personal
» comments about these doctors.Example.Dr Rassman.
» I guess the truth hurts.
» All the armchair experts on this forum can make their predictions but
» according to the doctors in the industry,hm wont be around for at least
» another 10 years.
» For the moment,shaving your head,surgery,medication,a wig or baseball cap
» are your realistic alternatives.HM is a fantasy.

you must be working for the HT industry or be a complete retard. Anyway, let’s wait for phase II ending to give any conclusion.

Only an American could be so rude.

» No one more then myself wishes that HM exists,works & will be realised soon
» so that I may regain my life.BUT,for the moment,HM is nothing more then a
» comfort to a fool.I’m not trying to insult any of you by saying that but
» it is the simple truth.There is NOT a shred of evidence to prove that this
» theory/technology works.All we have are words.
» Dr Woods,Cole,Arvind & Umar are obligated by you all to provide proof of
» their work in the form of pictures or videos yet for some reason some of
» you seem to take the word of a faceless corporation that a technology that
» has never been proven to work does infact exist.Why don’t you require proof
» from Intercytex ?
» Are you afraid to lose your false sense of hope ?
» Many doctors have come out & dismissed HM as a technology that will not be
» in operation any time soon & you guys have made some very nasty personal
» comments about these doctors.Example.Dr Rassman.
» I guess the truth hurts.
» All the armchair experts on this forum can make their predictions but
» according to the doctors in the industry,hm wont be around for at least
» another 10 years.
» For the moment,shaving your head,surgery,medication,a wig or baseball cap
» are your realistic alternatives.HM is a fantasy.

I think that you both gottabelieve & damon see things very simplified. It is a medical science, not some unregulated “lets see what happens if we move hair follicle” trial & error approach.

This is one of the very rare cases when some hair business is taken seriously and thus it follows the same rules as any other medication / treatment being developed & tested in a clinical trial.

I mean, have any of you guys seen photos from phase I/II minoxidil/propecia hair loss trials???

Do not take me wrong. I still believe that first hm will be very far from what some people may expect (definately not one session to full head of hair) & that it will take longer to develop than many here expect. But still expecting proofs at this stage sounds slightly ridiculous. They don’t know if it works. It has not been properly tested. It worked for 5 people (to what extend is still a question, I’d expect due to the low dosages used, it was probably inducing hair still far from terminal strong hair) in safety trial.

It looks like there are always two extremes, one believe that next year they will be nw0. other think that it is all set up. The fact is that the truth will be probably somewhere in the middle.

If you take in account that a single trial on one human head is ridiculously expensive together with the fact that no one probably has still seen it growing terminal hair on human head, it should give you quite clear answer to the quetion: why does it take so long?

» Only an American could be so rude.

mmmm…I never met a rude American!

Tom.

» Looking at ICX-TRC from the outside, I have to question the manner in which
» they have gone about this potentially groundbreaking technology. Assuming
» that it works (and thats a big if), the market is unlimited and would make
» their small company one of the most profittable in the history of organized
» business. So lets assume it works:
»
» Ok why then would it take 3 or 4 years to go from a simple phase 1 trial
» of 7 in house indivduals, to still an extremely small phase 2 trial of but
» 20 individuals. If it was really a revolutionary cure i’m sure things would
» have been pushed.

Exactly. If I had something that I believed would make me billions of dollars, I would be working on it day and night. I would be working on it 80 - 100 hours per week–every week.

But Intercytex has been delaying and dragging their heels every step of the way. Why did it take nearly 2 years from the end of Phase I to get started on Phase II?

Something isn’t right.