The Official begging Dr. Jones to try Acell on more time post

I spoke with an Acell last week. He said the reason why Dr. Jones experiment didn’t work is because the Acell dried up(we did see the scab). To rectify this the rep said after applying Acell he needs to apply a layer of hydragel or vaseline over the acell to keep it moist.
I know Dr. Jones said he’s done with Acell but I’m making this thread to beg Dr. Jones to try it again this way.
Personally I think the Acell rep is full of it( he told me last oct that Dr. Umar used it and would have results shortly , yet nothing) and it won’t work this way either but I fell we need to try it so we can officially put Acell to bed as a dud.

Please join me in the beg!!!

See the bottom of this page:

http://www.acell.com/management_med.html

i with you on this one commanderfink Dr. Jones needs to do an alternative method of using acell

» i with you on this one commanderfink Dr. Jones needs to do an alternative
» method of using acell

I think that another thing that can be tried is to do it on a FUE procedure. The logic (maybe mistaken) says that little scars heals better. I don’t know if it will grow hair but it would be so nice if a procedure doesn’t leave any kind of scar (FUE or STRIP) with this product.

» » i with you on this one commanderfink Dr. Jones needs to do an
» alternative
» » method of using acell
»
» I think that another thing that can be tried is to do it on a FUE
» procedure. The logic (maybe mistaken) says that little scars heals better.
» I don’t know if it will grow hair but it would be so nice if a procedure
» doesn’t leave any kind of scar (FUE or STRIP) with this product.

Why doesn’t Acell just try themselves? If this could work, they would be filthy rich overnight.

» See the bottom of this page:
»
» http://www.acell.com/management_med.html

weird.
Also weird is the fact that Dr. Kurt Stenn (ARI) is advisor for Follica. Sometimes I think that there is no real competition, but all this is a circus mounted by a group of pals .

http://www.gbmnews.com/articles/547/1/Follica-Developing-Breakthrough-Discovery-to-Treat-Hair-Loss/Page1.html

Follica Inc., a privately held medical device company, was co-founded by PureTech Ventures and a group of world renowned experts in hair follicle biology and medicine. In addition to hair loss, Follica has intellectual property and development programs in various skin and follicle related indications. Additional Follica contributors include Dr. Kurt Stenn (Aderans Research, formerly of J & J, Yale) member of Follica’s scientific advisory board;
<<<<<

They’ve got no time, they are very busy laughing at everyone who is endorsing their product as the magic powder that regenerates everything it touches, you know … scarless healing, hair regrowth for baldies, it is even rumoured that if you apply some powder on the floor at Wall street, the economy will come back to its former state ( and not this crap we’ve got today )

You’re not on the HM forum to contribute anything positive or useful no matter what the specific thread topic is. Go away.

» They’ve got no time, they are very busy laughing at everyone
» who is endorsing their product as the magic powder that regenerates
» everything it touches, you know … scarless healing, hair regrowth for
» baldies, it is even rumoured that if you apply some powder on the floor at
» Wall street, the economy will come back to its former state ( and not this
» crap we’ve got today )

»
» You’re not on the HM forum to contribute anything positive or useful no
» matter what the specific thread topic is. Go away.

He is just being realistic by posting facts…

Which “facts” did he reveal? He’s just throwing spitwads at us for discussing the topic. No different than Hangin does from time to time.

God forbid some idiot might be stupid enough to use the HM research forum to discuss an untested drug that is rumored to have HM potential.

»Go away.

Only when you learn how to place your posts properly, and keep doing it for two years minimum

» »Go away.
»
» Only when you learn how to place your posts properly, and keep doing it
» for two years minimum

Your lunacy never ceases to amaze.

» » »Go away.
» »
» » Only when you learn how to place your posts properly, and keep doing it
» » for two years minimum
»
» Your lunacy never ceases to amaze.

sorry, rev, but if you feel frustrated again, I’m not going to give you any entertainment, you can always try it by collecting other nicks in the HT forum, as reported by the moderator, but don’t abuse it, or maybe you will be banned again for this other reason, and don’t worry, registering several nicks won’t be considered as a lunatic act, so you won’t be amazed by yourself.

» sorry, rev, but if you feel frustrated again, I’m not going to give you
» any entertainment, you can always try it by collecting other nicks in the
» HT forum, as reported by the moderator, but don’t abuse it, or maybe you
» will be banned again for this other reason, and don’t worry, registering
» several nicks won’t be considered as a lunatic act, so you won’t be amazed
» by yourself.

You’re right, of coarse, about my varied aliases. In fact, If I register one more alias I get a free 12" sub from hairsite. mmmm, I can hardly wait to taste that sub. I’d share it with you, but I suspect you’re working on your own.

» You’re right, of coarse, about my varied aliases. In fact, If I register
» one more alias I get a free 12" sub from hairsite …

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-54087-page-2-category-2-order-last_answer.html

posted by HairSite Homepage E-mail, All Over, 27.06.2009, 08:22

Rev:

This is NOT the original account you registered in the forum. I guess you registered so many usernames that you lost track which one is the first you used?

Please stop posting in the Hair Transplant forum if you can’t be honest about this.

I can see that fckhrls is right about you, bye.

» » You’re right, of coarse, about my varied aliases. In fact, If I register
» » one more alias I get a free 12" sub from hairsite …
»
» ----------------------------------------------------
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-54087-page-2-category-2-order-last_answer.html
»
»
» posted by HairSite Homepage E-mail, All Over, 27.06.2009, 08:22
»
» Rev:
»
» This is NOT the original account you registered in the forum. I guess
» you registered so many usernames that you lost track which one is the first
» you used?

»
» Please stop posting in the Hair Transplant forum if you can’t be honest
» about this.
»
» ------------------------------------
»
» I can see that fckhrls is right about you, bye.

Everything you accused me of doing I did for you.

Like I said, just here to throw spitwads.

» Like I said, just here to throw spitwads.

I noticed that rev behaved like a troll when we discussed Histogen’s 5-month results. He didn’t want to admit what Dr. Ziering himself said in the interview.