The Natural - Vitamin K

Hi Natural, Its been quite a while since I have been to this board. I hope things are going well for you. I have recently stumbled onto something and was wondering if you had any experience with vitamin K or more especially vitamin K2. I would also be interested if you have seen any discussions on this board or other sites relating to vitamin K. I need to do some more testing but I am fairly certain that vitamin K2 is definitely helping control my hair loss. I have also found some interesting research relating to vitamin K and interleukin-6 relating to the androgen receptor in prostate cancer.

Thanks,

Hogan

Hey Hogan, it’s been a long time! Things are still going well, man.

I believe that Vitamin K has been discussed at IH’s forum quite a few times. Check it out.

Vitamin k,you get from a nutrition and natural food this two source you get a vitamin k,vitamin k is present in many of the meat products especially the liver and the egg,Carrot, broccoli, spinach, soy beans etc.

Hogan, I decided to add vitamin K to my regimen, after reading your post, those at IH’s site, and some online articles about its (vitamin K’s) relationship with vitamin D3.

» Hogan, I decided to add vitamin K to my regimen, after reading your post,
» those at IH’s site, and some online articles about its (vitamin K’s)
» relationship with vitamin D3.

Natural, Good luck. I have found some research that implicates menaquinone with Interleukin 6 (IL-6) a known inflammatory cytokine which I believe is also implicated with hair loss:

Also here is some research that speculates that IL-6 upregulates the Androgen Receptor in prostrate cancer:

» http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html

Yep, ordered some of this last week, coincidentally.

Excellent information Hogan, thanks!

» »
» http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html
»
» Yep, ordered some of this last week, coincidentally.

:wink: