Oh wait

thats par for the course for him
What was I thinking

what choice does he have really?
he is incapable of going toe to toe with me intellectually so?>>
he reposts the same post

sad
but typical

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

“The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.”

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :rotfl:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My biggest Fan …hey you want my autograph?

Hey can you please go post where I embarrassed Jacob? all those posts where he said my pics are fake and I challenged him to post his? and he peed his pants and tried to change the topic?

Much like you did today, when asked the same question? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

“The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer.”

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

apparently MJ2003 Has changed his tune

Posted on 1.6.2011
Mj2003"
Hangin’s a smart dude and so is Marco and a limited of others for not fallin for the online shills and sc_a_mming rep(s) representing clinics. If you can see behind that then you were surely smarter than I. I’m fukced."

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-76946-page-1-category-2-order-last_answer.html

and by the way
Widowspeak quote that you pasted is not even him

its a fake nick that stole widows nick when the board reformatted
the fake nick was banned

the real widows is a Hangin Fan

Most or all of the other posts you pasted are made up by you.
No? you say?

ok prove it post the original post , the link like i just did

Gotcha haha LIAR

Best of luck."

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

Best of luck."

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Challenged to prove these quotes are not made up by him
He pees his pants, and refuses to …:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

Best of luck."

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

How many times have you confirmed your cowardice and ignorance by being so scared you are forced to repost the same post?

Please carry on with your cowardly antics, we are having a good laugh:-P :stuck_out_tongue:

Best of luck."

And the hits keep rolling and rolling :yes: