The freaking progesterone + dut capsules work in temples!

I am growing dark terminal hair. I even may now start taking pictures because it will be visible already.

Still far from perfect hairline but considering that just 2 months ago there was nothing there its amazing.

» I am growing dark terminal hair. I even may now start taking pictures
» because it will be visible already.
»
» Still far from perfect hairline but considering that just 2 months ago
» there was nothing there its amazing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOOD NEWS…these results are with the dermobrasION together? that is… it formulates of follica?

» » I am growing dark terminal hair. I even may now start taking pictures
» » because it will be visible already.
» »
» » Still far from perfect hairline but considering that just 2 months ago
» » there was nothing there its
» amazing.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOOD NEWS…these
» results are with the dermobrasION together? that is… it formulates of
» follica?

no follica at all. its just personal experiment based on idea that woman dont usually lose temples but males do.

I’m little bit confused about your growth here , I mean didt you attribute a growth you had to MACA roots ? also why in a world did you have the idea to make a Dut+Prog combo ? Its true that womand dont lose temples and here is one more argument for you : woman start to lose some significant hair when they reach Menopause aka : when they stopproducing Prog (and also 2 types of Estrogen). However, your growth can be the solemn result of Dutasteride and nothing else ! One more thing , are you sure that its doable for men to have a progesterone cure ?

» I’m little bit confused about your growth here , I mean didt you attribute
» a growth you had to MACA roots ? also why in a world did you have the idea
» to make a Dut+Prog combo ? Its true that womand dont lose temples and here
» is one more argument for you : woman start to lose some significant hair
» when they reach Menopause aka : when they stopproducing Prog (and also 2
» types of Estrogen). However, your growth can be the solemn result of
» Dutasteride and nothing else ! One more thing , are you sure that its
» doable for men to have a progesterone cure ?

Yes maca root gave me thick overall hair, but if you want the whole story here’s it.

last year I experimented with needling and wounding and tons of other things. Around december last year I had huge shed, I mean massive. Then after another experiments soon after that, significant regrowth in temples, then cesation of shed to practically 0 hair a day. I was trying to find out what it was, so I was experimenting and leaving out one bit by another, while doing that, I found that its probably synergic effect of more things, and I also found that maca root plays a key role in it. While on macca and ZMA and magnesium and vitamin B complex + finasteride (I have been on fin always) I regrew back all thinning areas. Massive improvement in density. I am persuaded that it is macca the key element in this. Anyway, due to the experiments before I found out its the macca, tripple magnesium zma and multivitamins with B complex that gimme cesation of loss, I unfortunately suffered a huge hit in temples. I probably left out something that was giving me success in temples (the best I was there was february this year probably).

while back on fin, ZMA + macca + vitamin b complex, tripple magnesium comlex, spruce tree lignans and occasionally colostrum and other things plus washing my hair every day with mix of PTO and revita (ketoconazole) shampoos I got superb thickening overall.

Anyway satisfied with the newly regained density (its perfect density now, the kind of I had before I started going bald in nw6 area) I also wanted the temple regrowth back. So I was thinking what could give me the temples back a bit. I found out original post from a user called Prague.

Prague in that post on regrowth says that he is going down to nw1 from very thin nw3 with almost island in front.

I read his regimen, it was very similar to mine, but he had progesterone in as well. So I put it together, bought progesterone and emptied few dut capsules in it and I’m using it now topically in my temples. Prague is on macca too btw. If you search hlh there is another macca guy who says that his hair thickened overall massively. To sum it up, The other things I take work but not in temples too much thus after reading Pragues post and reading another post that someone brought here (a guy who went from male to female, and regrew most of his hair, the best regrowth I had seen so far) and after reading studies that said that progesterone blocks androgen receptors and reduces DHT I decided to try the progesterone for temples and surprisingly it works very well. The regrowth is very similar to my februarys success but what took 2 months back then is back in one month.

Other side effect of the macca zma + other stuff regimen is muscle growth. BTW I should say that I dont recommend you taking ZMA if you are not on a very potent 5ar inhibitor. The regimen does increase testosterone a lot, so you will need to block it and prevent it from going DHT route.

Aware of the importance of potent DHT inhibition I also quit fin and started dut recently. The decision was to find out if I’ll have sides or not, and if not then to stay on dut because I believe that less dht, better long term results and I always knew that If I’d ever have HT, I’d probably have to use dut then forever.

=======================================================

of course idealy I’d like someone to come up with follica procedure that actually works and grows normal thick terminal hair in follicular units of 1-4 hairs each. But so far no one found such a procedure and because I tried wounding myself and failed more then a year ago I was now thinking I’d try something else and leave others to give follica their shots.

I am now considering my own serious try on follica, and that would include gefinitib. Still havent decided yet though. I am chronic cough sufferer and gefinitib’s rare sideeffect is permanent damage to lungs. Certainly something I dont want to experience.

Buy an 8mpx camera with 5cm macro function and take good close up pictures now.
Later on it might be too late to get good before-after pics.

debris,

Thanks for the details. What about the sides of DUT + Progesterone ?

One more thing did you suffer a shed that made you lose what you gained from the February growth ? and now thanks to Prog+Dut you are regaining territory ? Or is your late growth in other balding zones ?

Hi Debris,

What is the brand name of the Maca that you are using and how much do you take each day ?

Do you know the brand/dose that Prague used and the other guy from HLH please ?

Cheers, col.

» debris,
»
» Thanks for the details. What about the sides of DUT + Progesterone ?
»
» One more thing did you suffer a shed that made you lose what you gained
» from the February growth ? and now thanks to Prog+Dut you are regaining
» territory ? Or is your late growth in other balding zones ?

the started around november/december last year and was very sudden, lasted 2months or so and I lost density overall, but in a strange paradox during the shed I grew a lot in temples. Then I managed to stop the shed, but in the months after february lost the temple regrowth.

The shed was due to sickness + my stupid experiments with acetyl L carnitine combo with chasteberry extracts taken in large doses probably. It kicked me into hyperandrogenicity and a sexmachine with oily face.

and to your last question about the sides. I may be lucky but I have none but lower libido which is imho due to oral dut. (I’m not so horny, though still able to have hard erection and even morning glories).

» Hi Debris,
»
» What is the brand name of the Maca that you are using and how much do you
» take each day ?
»
» Do you know the brand/dose that Prague used and the other guy from HLH
» please ?
»
» Cheers, col.

I have no idea about other ppls brands. Mine is Biovea maca 500mg capsules. I take 1-3 a day usually with meal.

» » debris,
» »
» » Thanks for the details. What about the sides of DUT + Progesterone ?
» »
» » One more thing did you suffer a shed that made you lose what you gained
» » from the February growth ? and now thanks to Prog+Dut you are regaining
» » territory ? Or is your late growth in other balding zones ?
»
» the started around november/december last year and was very sudden, lasted
» 2months or so and I lost density overall, but in a strange paradox during
» the shed I grew a lot in temples. Then I managed to stop the shed, but in
» the months after february lost the temple regrowth.
»
» The shed was due to sickness + my stupid experiments with acetyl L
» carnitine combo with chasteberry extracts taken in large doses probably. It
» kicked me into hyperandrogenicity and a sexmachine with oily face.
»
» and to your last question about the sides. I may be lucky but I have none
» but lower libido which is imho due to oral dut. (I’m not so horny, though
» still able to have hard erection and even morning glories).

BTW I am not sure if the progesterone would work anywhere else then temples. The original idea was that womans pattern rarely includes temples. see ludvig scale or how they call it.

Some progesterone evidence & studies:

wikipedia says:

The androgen receptor (AR), also known as NR3C4 (nuclear receptor subfamily 3, group C, member 4), is a type of nuclear receptor[1] which is activated by binding of either of the androgenic hormones testosterone or dihydrotestosterone.[2] The androgen receptor is most closely related to the progesterone receptor, and progestins in higher dosages can block the androgen receptor.[3][4]

Progestin is a synthetic stuff with effect similar to natural progesterone.

======================================

Influence of estrogens on the androgen metabolism in different subunits of human hair follicles

European Journal of Dermatology. Volume 11, Number 3, 195-8, May - June 2001, Revues

Summary

Author(s) : S. Niiyama, R. Happle, R. Hoffmann, Department of Dermatology, Philipp University, Deutschhausstraße 9, D-35033 Marburg, Germany…

Summary : The molecular pathways involved in estrogen-mediated induction of hair growth in androgenetic alopecia are unknown. Some authors found that estradiol (E) inhibited 5alpha-reductase (5alpha-R) activity and therefore we addressed the question whether 17alpha- or 17beta-E are able to modulate the activity of 5alpha-R, 3beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3beta-HSD) or 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17beta-HSD) in isolated compartments of human hair follicles. For this purpose, scalp biopsies from volunteers were taken and from each biopsy root sheaths, connective tissue sheaths and dermal papillae (DP) were dissected and incubated in the presence of 3H-testosterone (T) and, in addition, either 17alpha-E, 17beta-E, progesterone or finasteride for up to 48 hrs. Thereafter high-performance liquid chromatography analysis of culture supernatants was performed to detect T-metabolites. At the tested concentrations, finasteride was found to be a major inhibitor of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) formation. Even 1 nM finasteride inhibited DHT synthesis in DP by 86% and 1 nM progesterone by 75%. Estrogens were less able to inhibit the synthesis of DHT in DP (e.g. 100 nM 17alpha-E: 20%; 100 nM 17beta-E: 60%). Whether E directly inhibits 5alpha-R in DP’s or whether the effect of estrogens might be explained by an increased conversion of T to the weaker androgens such as androstendione (via 17beta-HSD), androstenediol (via 3beta-HSD) or 17beta-E (via aromatase), thereby diminishing the amount of T available for the conversion to DHT, remains to be shown.

http://www.jle.com/en/revues/medecine/ejd/e-docs/00/01/89/4F/article.md

======================================

And another stuff here

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119036281/abstract

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/cpb/49/9/49_1081/_article/-char/en

» I am growing dark terminal hair. I even may now start taking pictures
» because it will be visible already.
»
» Still far from perfect hairline but considering that just 2 months ago
» there was nothing there its amazing.

Side effects may include: Hair growth, breast formation, softening of the voice and skin, crying at sappy movies, unusual mood swings, an eye for fashion, and an uncontrollable urge to shop for shoes.

» Side effects may include: … breast formation …

Debris, please, think about it again and DON’T take pics :smiley:

» » Side effects may include: … breast formation …
»
» Debris, please, think about it again and DON’T take pics :smiley:

macca and ZMA increases testosterone so I think I’ll be fine :smiley:

sorry

debris,

Can we talk on mail please ?

» debris,
»
» Can we talk on mail please ?

well if you put your email here then yes.

» » debris,
» »
» » Can we talk on mail please ?
»
» well if you put your email here then yes.

Thats no big deal really , I’ve just made a GHOST mail for the occasion …hope spammers will enjoy it :wink:

myghostkillsthespam@yahoo.com

just send a mail to it , and I’ll answer you from my REAL mail :wink:

Some Progesterone effects (from wiki)

It raises epidermal growth factor-1 levels, a factor often used to induce proliferation, and used to sustain cultures, of stem cells. It increases core temperature (thermogenic function) during ovulation.[14]
It reduces spasm and relaxes smooth muscle. Bronchi are widened and mucus regulated. (Progesterone receptors are widely present in submucosal tissue.)
It acts as an antiinflammatory agent and regulates the immune response.
It reduces gall-bladder activity.[15]
It normalizes blood clotting and vascular tone, zinc and copper levels, cell oxygen levels, and use of fat stores for energy.
It assists in thyroid function, in bone building by osteoblasts, in bone, teeth, gums, joint, tendon, ligament and skin resilience and in some cases healing by regulating various types of collagen, and in nerve function and healing by regulating myelin.
It appears to prevent endometrial cancer (involving the uterine lining) by regulating the effects of estrogen.

Side effects and milk correlation(wiki):

An additional source of progesterone is milk products. They contain much progesterone because on dairy farms cows are milked during pregnancy, when the progesterone content of the milk is high. After consumption of milk products the level of bioavailable progesterone goes up.[6] This observation has resulted in concern that diets high in dairy products might induce pet and human diseases.[7]

Anti-inflammatory properties and side effects ( http://www.erieping.de/english.htm ) :

We take it up with milk products like milk, cheese, butter or cream in cakes, sweets, drinks and so on and so it comes that children, not pregnant women and man produce fetal proteins. Not only in cancer, but especially for cancer patients the progesterone is dangerous because progesterone is an immune modulation hormone which stops the immune reactions against the embryo. Natural killer cells have progesterone receptors and the contact between progesterone and this receptors leads to apoptosis, the organized death of the natural killer cells by a caspase mediated mechanism Arrovito L 2008.

The same happens if cancer cells under the influence of progesterone start to produce embryonic proteins stopping the immune answer.

So at the end of the day , may be Progesterone is working not due to its anti-androgen effect but the fact its halting the immune system or its stem cells proliferation effects.