The First Ever HT Video By A Patient

So yesterday marked my ten year anniversary of working for Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong. Thinking about my career I decided to look through some old photos and stumbled across this gem from 2004. I shot this video about nine years ago and I had no idea at the time how video would impact the industry. I did post this online but it got lost in the shuffle of website and forum updates. I’m just glad I saved the original. Is it really the first ever HT video? I don’t know but I don’t recall seeing any before this one from any patient. I think maybe a couple from Dr. Woods but that’s it. 2004 was a looong time ago.

For 2013 I inserted some of my before pictures taken before I ever set foot in Hasson & Wong, and added some music so it isn’t so boring. Time sure has flown by since I shot this but it’s cool to know that my hair isn’t much different now, except I don’t have highlights:) Now I have to go and shoot a new video like this to show how my hair has held up!!!

Hair Transplant Wet & Dry - YouTube

I can’t believe it was the same person in the video, the before pic looked like you had literally no hair left other than some plugs.

you went from a nerdy guy with glasses (no offence) to an alpha male :slight_smile: did you lose the glasses on purpose after you have your hair back?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
you went from a nerdy guy with glasses (no offence) to an alpha male :slight_smile: did you lose the glasses on purpose after you have your hair back?[/quote]

Glasses? what glasses? I don’t see any

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by hair101[/postedby]
you went from a nerdy guy with glasses (no offence) to an alpha male :slight_smile: did you lose the glasses on purpose after you have your hair back?

[postedby]Originally Posted by NeverAgain[/postedby]

Glasses? what glasses? I don’t see any[/quote]

at 2:20