The Delays in ICX-TRC

So just to remind everyone how important Intercytex’s information release next week will be… Intercytex has changed their webpage for ICX-TRC several times. Using the waybackmachine internet archive you can compare the obvious delays in their product. But finally our day of reckoning is coming… next week!

Here ya go…

Intercytex’s ICX-TRC web page in November 2005:
“The first part of a Phase I clinical trial (safety) has been completed in seven volunteers at a single UK transplant centre. No safety issues have arisen and five out of the seven patients have shown increased hair numbers. The second part of this Phase I safety study is actively recruiting volunteers, this will be followed by a multi-centre Phase II clinical efficacy trial on patients with male pattern baldness. The Phase II trial is planned for the first half of 2006 and will be performed in both the UK and North America. A Phase III trial for both male pattern baldness and female diffuse alopecia will be conducted in 2007.

Now from May 2006:
“Phase I clinical trials (safety) have been completed in seven volunteers at a single UK transplant centre. No safety issues have arisen and five out of the seven patients have shown increased hair numbers. A Phase II clinical efficacy trial on patients with male pattern baldness is planned to commence in the first half of 2006.

Now January 2007:
“Phase I clinical trials (safety) have been completed in seven volunteers at a single UK transplant centre. No safety issues have arisen and five out of the seven patients have shown increased hair numbers. Recruitment for Phase II clinical efficacy trial on patients with male pattern baldness has commenced in the UK with an initial cohort of up to 20 subjects which will be followed by variations in delivery technique in further similar sized cohorts. The trial is designed to demonstrate efficacy of ICX-TRC, the dosage regime and the delivery device. Preliminary data from this trial are expected during the first half of 2007.

Now September 2007:
“Phase I clinical trials (safety) have been completed in seven volunteers at a single UK transplant centre. No safety issues have arisen and five out of the seven patients have shown increased hair numbers. Recruitment for Phase II clinical efficacy trial on patients with male pattern baldness has commenced in the UK with an initial cohort of up to 20 subjects which will be followed by variations in delivery technique in further similar sized cohorts. The trial is designed to demonstrate efficacy of ICX-TRC, the dosage regime and the delivery device. A trial update will be included in Intercytex’ September 2007 interim statement.

To be quiet honest, if it comes out in 2010 around the world, I can wait. I’ll have made my career and can afford it by then. But if they commercialize it in Britain next year and I win some money contests, I’m going to England.

They need to take their time, this is something that will help balding people around the world.

Thanks BB–I was wondering how long ago that last sentence was edited into the text, since I’m sure someone would have brought it up and made a point of it a while ago had it been there. It’d be nice if they added a “page last updated on [date]” stamp at the bottom of that page.

» To be quiet honest, if it comes out in 2010 around the world, I can wait.
» I’ll have made my career and can afford it by then. But if they
» commercialize it in Britain next year and I win some money contests, I’m
» going to England.
»
» They need to take their time, this is something that will help balding
» people around the world.

i’m with you on that. fingers crossed. it’d be a damn miracle though if it came out in 2010. i honestly think that would motivate me even more to get my money right.

i wouldnt want to fly to england if it was released earlier i think i could wait but if some of these regular posters started popping up in this section with before and after photos and full heads of hair then i think i’d rob a freaking bank and go get it done asap, lol.

» To be quiet honest, if it comes out in 2010 around the world, I can wait.
» I’ll have made my career and can afford it by then. But if they
» commercialize it in Britain next year and I win some money contests, I’m
» going to England.
»
» They need to take their time, this is something that will help balding
» people around the world.

the same here =)