The cats at Bald truth are amazing!

OK those a*#holes at btt can’t admit gho is FOR REAL. They still are hanging to the last straw of replicel.
I’m fine with that BUT…

THEY CAN’T EVEN ADMIT THIS IS WORTH RESEARCHING OR TAKING A STEP FORWARD TO FIND OUT WHAT JJJ IS ASKING?:

UNBELIEVABLE !

NOBODY IS ASKING THEM TO PROMOTE HST FOR THE GOOD OF BALDIES or GETTING THEM TO USE HST TO CURE THEIR BALD HEADS and FINALLY BE HAPPY !

NO

WE ARE JUST ASKING TO ONCE AND FOR ALL, DO WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVE GHO’S CLAIMS OF REGENERATION AND YIELD.FOR THE 1000TH TIME !

that site is CALLED THE BALDTRUTH AND THEY DON’T WANT TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH :rotfl:

They will PROBABLY quote UMAR again and call it a day :clap:

cant believe how closed minded tbb people are, its clear from the pictures that hairs are coming through.

its worthed investigating to say the least,

If Spence is true hair loss consumer advocate he shd step in to save 1000s of patients from getting ‘deceived’

We shd send him thet apology letter from Feriduni, one of the best FUE docs admited Gho regenerates n is legit.

Even is it doesnt regenerate HST is better thn FUE, its new benchmark

I’m going to keep trying my best. With or without Spencer’s help, we’ll get the conclusive proof we’re looking for. It’s inevitable. More and more people are getting HST, including patients with poor characteristics. Ironman’s analysis on gc83uk’s procedure opened a lot of eyes. We’re moving towards the goal.

Thanks again for the help. :slight_smile:

» It’s inevitable.

I think that’s THE point. Like Dr. Woods said many years ago concerning “FUE” and naysayers:

“It is our belief that this would not come from the doctors in this industry. However once the public became aware of the truth they would force a change.”
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Spencer said is tonights show that Ghos transplants look ‘good’…

if it looks good then why not investigate further especially knowing GC documented his case and shows hair are growing where graft was extracted.

» I’m going to keep trying my best. With or without Spencer’s help, we’ll get
» the conclusive proof we’re looking for. It’s inevitable. More and more
» people are getting HST, including patients with poor characteristics.
» Ironman’s analysis on gc83uk’s procedure opened a lot of eyes. We’re moving
» towards the goal.
»
» Thanks again for the help. :slight_smile:

I think what will convince them is a nw6 to nw2 or nw1 transformation. Sure that is possible with Gho, but it will really take a long time.

In the meantime, many many bald cats will be disfigured by rassman hitzig and all those butchers. This is really frustrating and spencer must consider this.

I wish I was in spencer shoes, I would get to the bottom of HST. Befriend Gho, leave my pride aside, go against the entire HT industry opinion and find out for myself Gho’s claims to provide the bald cats what they need.

Will that happen? :no: In my dreams…