Thanks to Dr. Bernstein

Unline some other HT surgeons (mumble mumble RASSMAN mumble mumble), Dr. Bernstein has a blog which openly accepts HM and provides some real information about it, no doubt gleaned from attending conferences.

While Rassman is still purveying misinformation, half-truths, and biased opinions that HM is “many years away”, Dr. Bernstein has obviously accepted that this technology is on our doorstep, and it’s unavoidable. I’m sure Dr. Bernstein has his financial ducks in a neat row and can retire anytime he wants to, while Rassman and others seem to be desperately trying to prop up their soon-to-be-failing HT practices by offering a steady stream of self-serving double-talk.

It’s obvious Dr. Bernstein has attended presentations by Intercytex and Aderans, and paid close attention. While he doesn’t understand everything about how these procedures will work, he knows the fundamentals, with a lot of interesting details, and he has accepted the fact that conventional HT is on its way out. It will be replaced in the coming years by various forms of HM, supplemented by a small amount of HT for delicate “precision” areas like the hairline.

Maybe there is a place for smart, honest HT surgeons like Dr. Bernstein, in the post-HT world, after all…?

BTW, I’m not making any endorsements here of Dr. Bernstein’s HT work. I know nothing about his reputation or the quality of his work.

s/t

It’s because Bernstein knows HM is coming unlike Rassman.

Nah, Rassman knows it is coming, but refuses to admit it openly.

…and no doubt a wealthy man. Ive looked on his site where there are very plentiful pictures. He offers either strip or FUE.

HT doctors are just that…doctors. If/when HM becomes so advanced that it can completely restore heads of hair with perfect direction and density even on hairlines, they can and will practice other forms of medicine and/or be the practitioners that delier HM by getting the biopsies and doing the delivery. I imagine many will simply perform other cosmetic procedures if they are talented enough.

Can you believe Rassman and Bernstein used to work together at NHI? I imagine Bernstein got sick of Rassman being such a self-righteous wind-bag.

Bernstein has offices in Jersey and New York…he is very successful. An intelligen man, who probably has invested extremely well, is married to a businesswoman who does cosmetic hair removal in Manhattan who is also successful. He probably has enough dough to retire to a private island somewhere…

The HT info on his site is first rate. Bernstein is a bald gentleman. I hope ICX and Aderans come up with methodologies so damn good that he too can have a full head of hair if he so desires.

I have sought Bob’s advice on many occasions & have always been blown away by his knowledge. He has been of huge help to me.
You will be very hard pressed to find someone as knowledgeable as him in this industry.

» I have sought Bob’s advice on many occasions & have always been blown away
» by his knowledge. He has been of huge help to me.
» You will be very hard pressed to find someone as knowledgeable as him in
» this industry.

It’s good to know that there are some decent HT surgeons…