Test of follica made in house for a man

what they think on this?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If anyone was wondering, I snagged a photo of the hair that started to grow from lithium and dermabrasion. Actually, what really got most of it to grow, was a very small infection when I used an unsterile needle. I’ve talked about it before, and I can’t really explain it. Perhaps the wound-area was just a good concoction of hair-generating cells.

What’s most interesting is that while the results are pretty so-so, the actual hair seem to spring up around the wound area. Not so much inside of it. And most of them towards the edge that’s closest to the hairline. I’m guessing the scalp-skin kinda knows where hair goes and where it does not, which is good I guess. It should make the problem of accidently butchering up your hairline less important, if it auto-corrects so to speak.

Anyway, it’s a horrible picture-quality, but I tried to catch the light off of it. The new hair is noticably shorter than the rest, so that’s the only way to really differentiate them. As you can see (hopefully), together with the re-awakened hair and the “new” (I’m not sure if they’re actually new) hair that seem to grow in very concentrated tufts of hair (one of them you can see, it’s paralell to my pinky finger), I’d say it’s all about 40-50 hair.

It’s not terrible for a one-run thing. Hopefully I can redo it a couple of times and get equal amounts each time. EDIT: I forgot to say, this whole temple and hairline-area used to be all but bald, and the actual hairline fairly defined in it’s V-shape. All of this single-growth and tufts of hair is due to continuous needling and the one-time dermabrasion/lithium treatment. I do nothing else than take propecia/dutasteride. I actually quit taking dutasteride ( I can no longer afford it/justify its price in relation to the effect), which gave me pretty ok results about half a year ago, so that I can still get regrowth with only measly propecia, which I have never gotten any regrowth with, is pretty significant. Here’s hoping the hairline reflects what’s happening to the rest of the scalp, which I cannot see.

link>>>>http:/interact/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=43438&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=8d336e64f23b5dc781678a82880c069f&start=230

plus a photo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

remember Waseda’s zinc oxide? I bet you can get the same growth using his zinc oxide as the dermabrasion agent.

What surprises me is that we cah’t see a single photo with result from companies spending millions and we see photos with regrowth (though in this photo I can’t see much) of ordinary people with close-to-zero bughet.
I am talking also about the guy in the All natural forum who is regrowing (and the photos are good and impressive).

Companies don’t get results?

do you believe in everything? this is a joke, btw don’t play with our hope.

There is 2 things that makes me suspects, and another 2 that makes me believe. Think that makes me suspects is the bad picture quality and a before picture.
Things that makes me believe are:
I though that the “new hairs” was a fake , effect of a receding hairline, but for example in my receding hairline hairs are of differents lenghts, in this case are almost the same.
2º Is that for example in miy hairline there is no space between the receding hairline and the hair, in this case “IT SEEMS” to me that there is a space between the new hair and the former hair.

As always, it could be a fake but, who knows…

» do you believe in everything? this is a joke, btw don’t play with our hope.

If this is a joke BL34, what is your recipe for the lithium you are taking and where do you get it?

How you can believe in that, without the prove of the before situation?? it’s absurd speak about that if you don’t know how was the guy before the “treatment”… i’m pretty sure that it’s a fake…

You are right SPQR all experiment has a before picture to compare results.

» You are right SPQR all experiment has a before picture to compare results.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all here in this site is incredulous, alone because it did not show photos of before, does not want to say that it has not obtained to be born new hair. because this man inventories this? almost all that enter here in this site are a flock of insane people looking for one cure, but everything that appears is called lies, frauds etc… Hanginhere, Debris and others had made the service well, contaminating the people with its theories on HM 10… 20 years ahead.

» How you can believe in that, without the prove of the before situation??
» it’s absurd speak about that if you don’t know how was the guy before the
» “treatment”… i’m pretty sure that it’s a fake…

I believe in every crazy poster at every hairloss forum, don’t you ?

» » How you can believe in that, without the prove of the before situation??
» » it’s absurd speak about that if you don’t know how was the guy before
» the
» » “treatment”… i’m pretty sure that it’s a fake…
»
» I believe in every crazy poster at every hairloss forum, don’t you ?

waseda used to post on hairsite then stopped posting with no explanation

if u try to make the gook he has, the zinc oxide, good luck finding the ingredients, and it dries like plaster of paris on your head

i tried it and stopped using it after two times, feels like dried plaster on your head

I don´t like to dissapoint you, in fact, we should be thanks to you for your research, you do research and I don´t that is enought.

What I just suggest is that without a former picture it is not very credible. All of us who are here, or at least major people here want to find a cure for baldness, disspointing or trying to find backdoors to theories that appears isn´t a way to minorate the new researchs, it is just a way to improve this researchs.

I think that also when a cure will be found, there will appear people concerning us about the dangers of the new treatment or telling us that it is against creationy theory and that we should be excomulgate from cristianism, budist, musulman or who knows what religion, for to use product X against baldness.

» » You are right SPQR all experiment has a before picture to compare
» results.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all
» here in this site is incredulous, alone because it did not show photos of
» before, does not want to say that it has not obtained to be born new hair.
» because this man inventories this? almost all that enter here in this site
» are a flock of insane people looking for one cure, but everything that
» appears is called lies, frauds etc… Hanginhere, Debris and others had made
» the service well, contaminating the people with its theories on HM 10… 20
» years ahead.

» How you can believe in that, without the prove of the before situation??
» it’s absurd speak about that if you don’t know how was the guy before the
» “treatment”… i’m pretty sure that it’s a fake…

Do you guys want to be a bit more seneitive in the wayyou talk about people? Its not “a fake”. It might not be real regrowth for the same reason as peope with the best of intentions can be mistaken, especially without having taken good before shots, but I dont think the guy deliberately decided to mislead people in order to be “King Of The Bald Men”.
hh

He surely does not lie, but he easily can be mistaken or mislead or confused or exagerrating. Every time I look into the mirror my hair looks different then yesterday.

» what they think on
» this?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>If anyone was
» wondering, I snagged a photo of the hair that started to grow from lithium
» and dermabrasion. Actually, what really got most of it to grow, was a very
» small infection when I used an unsterile needle. I’ve talked about it
» before, and I can’t really explain it. Perhaps the wound-area was just a
» good concoction of hair-generating cells.
»
» What’s most interesting is that while the results are pretty so-so, the
» actual hair seem to spring up around the wound area. Not so much inside
» of it. And most of them towards the edge that’s closest to the hairline.
» I’m guessing the scalp-skin kinda knows where hair goes and where it does
» not, which is good I guess. It should make the problem of accidently
» butchering up your hairline less important, if it auto-corrects so to
» speak.
»
haha

» Anyway, it’s a horrible picture-quality, but I tried to catch the light
» off of it. The new hair is noticably shorter than the rest, so that’s the
» only way to really differentiate them. As you can see (hopefully), together
» with the re-awakened hair and the “new” (I’m not sure if they’re actually
» new) hair that seem to grow in very concentrated tufts of hair (one of them
» you can see, it’s paralell to my pinky finger), I’d say it’s all about
» 40-50 hair.
»
» It’s not terrible for a one-run thing. Hopefully I can redo it a couple of
» times and get equal amounts each time.
» EDIT: I forgot to say, this whole
» temple and hairline-area used to be all but bald, and the actual hairline
» fairly defined in it’s V-shape. All of this single-growth and tufts of hair
» is due to continuous needling and the one-time dermabrasion/lithium
» treatment. I do nothing else than take propecia/dutasteride. I actually
» quit taking dutasteride ( I can no longer afford it/justify its price in
» relation to the effect), which gave me pretty ok results about half a year
» ago, so that I can still get regrowth with only measly propecia, which I
» have never gotten any regrowth with, is pretty significant. Here’s hoping
» the hairline reflects what’s happening to the rest of the scalp, which I
» cannot see.