Test made in house with follica form!

WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN THIS SITE ? ALREADY THEY ARE MAKING TESTS CARETAKERS WITH FOLLICA PRESCRIPTIONS? SOME SAY ALREADY TO HAVE NOTICED THE BIRTH OF NEW HAIR? IT IS THIS?

» WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN THIS SITE ? ALREADY THEY ARE MAKING TESTS
» CARETAKERS WITH FOLLICA PRESCRIPTIONS? SOME SAY ALREADY TO HAVE NOTICED THE
» BIRTH OF NEW HAIR? IT IS THIS?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.regrowth.com/hair_loss_forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=20658

» » WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN THIS SITE ? ALREADY THEY ARE MAKING TESTS
» » CARETAKERS WITH FOLLICA PRESCRIPTIONS? SOME SAY ALREADY TO HAVE NOTICED
» THE
» » BIRTH OF NEW HAIR? IT IS
» THIS?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.regrowth.com/hair_loss_forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=20658

One of the posters used sandpaper to abrade a small area on his bald scalp. He applied lithium per the Follica patent (but he didn’t seem to use any of the other compounds mentioned in their protocol). He developed some mature, dark hair. Sounds promising.

That hatchet dude is being evasive, not telling WHAT kind of lithium hes using or where hes getting it.

» That hatchet dude is being evasive, not telling WHAT kind of lithium hes
» using or where hes getting it.

Exactly… where do you get this stuff?

It probably doesn’t matter as long as it’s a small enough molecule to get absorbed and the topical vehicle is decent.

I think Lithium Orotate would be small-molecule in nature.

»
It would be much much better if this guy had taken some pictures before and after this new hair on his head.

If someone wanted to try the wounding at home before Follica’s experimental results were in, I think they would be doing themselves a favor to try to follow the patent as closely as possible. Whatever we can come up with at home almost certainly wont be as good as what they will be able to come up with via multiple human skin experiments as per what day to inhibit this and suppress that.

I hope they are careful over there and wish them luck though…it would be nice to see some brand new hair on some really bald dude’s noggin.

» That hatchet dude is being evasive, not telling WHAT kind of lithium hes
» using or where hes getting it.

He is using lithium chloride. He has posted the source several times. Not that that is important anyway. Lithium in more common pharmaceutical forms is easily acquired.
hh

If that guy managed to grow several hairs…it means the skin was injured enough over those follicles…

Wow when we/ or follica get the dermabrasion method right…its going to be hairy days !!

He did not show any photos. If he had something that looks great he would. So it probably is not so exciting yet. Who knows though. Maybe these guys will perfect it by the time follica finishes their trials :slight_smile:

» One of the posters used sandpaper to abrade a small area on his bald
» scalp. He applied lithium per the Follica patent (but he didn’t seem to
» use any of the other compounds mentioned in their protocol). He developed
» some mature, dark hair. Sounds promising.

pics or it didnt happen

» pics or it didnt happen

/agree

I thought the Follica deal wasn’t using Lithium (or any similar WNT signalling thing) anymore?

They filed a ton of patents lately, do we know what they really do and don’t intend to use?

I thought their likely protocol was down to basically just the week of EGF-R suppression (after the 3-5 day wait for re-epping) and that’s it.

» He did not show any photos. If he had something that looks great he would.
» So it probably is not so exciting yet. Who knows though. Maybe these guys
» will perfect it by the time follica finishes their trials :slight_smile:

I would hope that if he had anything at all he would post pics. Until then, I do not believe anything he claims.

» If that guy managed to grow several hairs…it means the skin was injured
» enough over those follicles…
»
» Wow when we/ or follica get the dermabrasion method right…its going to be
» hairy days !!

I would say a Hair revolution…

By the way did you see the movie “Hair” …Its an old one about Hippie…It’s especially touching for us…

» » That hatchet dude is being evasive, not telling WHAT kind of lithium hes
» » using or where hes getting it.
»
» He is using lithium chloride. He has posted the source several times. Not
» that that is important anyway. Lithium in more common pharmaceutical forms
» is easily acquired.
» hh

Can you supply a link where to get this LiCl and in what concentration as well as other specifics on application? Thanks

» » He did not show any photos. If he had something that looks great he
» would.
» » So it probably is not so exciting yet. Who knows though. Maybe these
» guys
» » will perfect it by the time follica finishes their trials :slight_smile:
»
» I would hope that if he had anything at all he would post pics.
» Until then, I do not believe anything he claims.

Dont make out like he is lying or trying to swindle people. Its not like he made a thread boasting about how he regrew lots of hair. He has been using topical lithium for almost a year and just a couple of months ago tried abrading an area of scalp and now he says there are several terminal hairs in an area that had none. Not like the patch is as hairy as the back of his head but there is definite regrowth. He says he is busy with work but he tries to answer questions if he can. Its good to be sceptical and its good to ask for before and after shots as people can fool themselves very easily, especially when we want to believe something very much. I mean we have all seen posts about people who tried something for a few days and now their hair looks completely different. But at the same time I think we should be careful not to imply that the guy is decieving people. I am usually very anal about things but even I dont always take before and after pics especially since my camera dies just out of warranty.
hh

» He has been using topical lithium for almost a year and just a couple of months ago
» tried abrading an area of scalp and now he says there are several terminal
» hairs in an area that had none. hh

Haroldo- do you happen to know the concentration of LiCL he is using and the details of his application.

» WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN THIS SITE ? ALREADY THEY ARE MAKING TESTS
» CARETAKERS WITH FOLLICA PRESCRIPTIONS? SOME SAY ALREADY TO HAVE NOTICED THE
» BIRTH OF NEW HAIR? IT IS THIS?

huh?