TB4 containing topical(not specifically for hair)

» “or it’s supposed to cost much more.”
»
»
» Can I have some of what you are smoking?:rotfl: Name one of the
» ingredients in that bottle of $275 garbage that has even a marginal chance
» of contributing to regrowth. Spironolactone is NOT an acceptable answer.

First you have to get off the $275 issue…since it doesn’t really cost that much. Then you have to consider they don’t really claim it’ll give you regrowth: * Age Intervention Hair Revitalizing Conditioner is not intended to stop, prevent, cure, relieve, reverse or reduce hair loss or to promote the growth of hair. Then it wouldn’t make any difference what the ingredients are, someone like you would say it is NOT an acceptable answer. Oh…and finally…I’m not interested in the product. It’s not the one I’m using :hungry:

n/t

1. If it is not supposed to do any of those things that you mentioned, then why would anyone buy it or be enticed into buying it?

2. The product itself is irrelevant. The fact that the company would charge $275 for something (that supposedly is not supposed to do anything, according to you) makes my blood boil.

3. You never told me what you were smoking:-D

» 1. If it is not supposed to do any of those things that you mentioned, then
» why would anyone buy it or be enticed into buying it?
»

I didn’t say it’s not supposed to do any of those things. I’m saying they don’t really say it does(ever heard of the FDA?)

» 2. The product itself is irrelevant. The fact that the company would
» charge $275 for something (that supposedly is not supposed to do anything,
» according to you) makes my blood boil.

It doesn’t cost that much. It’s like any product you see on (most) companies websites. The price can be crazy compared to what stores etc charge.

»
» 3. You never told me what you were smoking:-D

I don’t smoke :hungry: