Tagohl , benji, baccy, read this page...WNT is supressed by oxidative stress

To gain insight into the molecular mechanism by which oxidative stress exerts such adverse effects, we have tested the hypothesis that induction of the Forkhead box O (FoxO) transcription factors by reactive oxygen species may antagonize Wnt signaling, an essential stimulus for osteoblastogenesis. In support of this hypothesis, we report herein that the expression of FoxO target genes increases, whereas the expression of Wnt target genes decreases, with increasing age in C57BL/6 mice. Moreover, we show that in osteoblastic cell models, oxidative stress (exemplified by H2O2) promotes the association of FoxOs with -catenin, -catenin is required for the stimulation of FoxO target genes by H2O2, and H2O2 promotes FoxO-mediated transcription at the expense of Wnt-/T-cell factor-mediated transcription and osteoblast differentiation…" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>just wanted to do my part here and hereby honouring the work of Chrome
I sent an email to this Richard Anderson M.D. of which the articles speak.

(Richard Anderson = Professor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School, Director of the Wellman Center for Photomedicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, and Co-founder and Scientific Advisory Board Chair of Follica. Anderson invented and developed laser hair removal and infrared confocal laser microscopy, and has made important contributions to photodynamic therapy and tattoo removal. )

I asked him a very simple question, whether or not he thinks this is the “holy grail” …

This is his response :

“It is too early to say whether this is a ‘holy grail’, but we do expect it to have positive effects. Unlike previous attempts to grow hair, we are combining medical devices together with drug treatment. Follica has many of the world’s leading experts on hair biology working on this.
R. Rox Anderson, MD
HMS Professor of Dermatology
Director, Wellman Center for Photomedicine BHX-630 Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, MA 02114” >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this was written in hairloss help in 04/01/2008, but I am not obtaining to place link.

» this was written in hairloss help in 04/01/2008, but I am not obtaining to
» place link.

green tea, soy, and black tea all suppress wnt…but all are generally regarded as good for hair

Dr. Peter Proctor once wrote me in an email that ROS (reactive oxygen species) seems to do the most damage to hair though…perhaps over time it damages hair dna and this elicits an immune response or perhaps certain cells suffer apoptosis and this elicits an immune response

Ive given up on trying to “figure out” baldness----if its ever figured out, it will be done by scientists with the magnifying tools to do so…