» 2011:
»
»
»
»
» He sure looks younger with more hair.
» :stuck_out_tongue:

That has to be a hair system.

3000 grafts in the frontal 1/3rd could probably do it pretty well. And that’s not even taking into account the use of concealers.

Remember his age and hair loss pattern to begin with. He had a lot of donor hair to sink into that small area of loss if he chose to.

i notice guys with frontal recession only tend to have pretty good hair transplant results if they are over the age of 35 that is.

» i notice guys with frontal recession only tend to have pretty good hair
» transplant results if they are over the age of 35 that is.

It’s not the age but rather the donor usage.

Steve Carrell was probably a good candidate to have an Armani-style HT, where half the patient’s lifetime donor hair gets jammed into a the first couple centimeters in front. Imagine that kind of HT + the graft survival rate of a great HT surgeon that is usually only seen on less aggressive jobs.

It could still very well be a hairpiece on SC. We don’t know one way or the other. I’m just pointing out that he looked like a perfect candidate for the kind of aggressive money-shot HT that most of us can only dream of.

» Ok.
»
» Hair system or excellent HT?
»
» 2005:
»
»
» 2011:
»
»
»
»
» He sure looks younger with more hair.
» :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve’s looking good. However, Steve is one brilliant actor with or without hair. He’s really funny. His movies never fail to make me burst into laughter. :smiley:

this is a rare pic of him combing his hair back, doesn’t look like a hair piece to me

If you see him on The Office you’ll notice that his hair isn’t as thick as it might seem in some of the photos. It’s also been noticed that he uses a concealer too. You can see it clearly sometimes in close-ups.