Steroids

I am 27 and currently a NW-4. I stay very active and have been contemplating doing a cycle of steroids for a few reasons.

But I have been thinking it might be the best thing for me to do as far as hairloss goes. Ofcourse, I would be VERY depressed b/c I would speed up the process and lose alot of my hair that genentically conditioned to fall out. But at the same time I could lose the hair very quickly that is bound to fall out slowly over the years anyway. Then after I’ve lost alot of my hair and become a NW 6 or 7 I could opt for a HT of say 4-5K grafts via STRIP from H&W and not have to worry about that hair falling out b/c it is from my donor region.

What do you guys think, or does this just sound too god damnd crazy that everything could go very well. I’m basically thinking my scalp would progress to an NW 6 or 7 like what Bobman had (a patient of Hasson & Wong’s) and then get about 5k to cover everything back up, and then probably another 3-4k to touch up the temples and crown later on. I know his results are not typical, and I have a lot of wishful thinking going on here to believe that I could make such a transformation in such a way.

If you are already a NW4 at 27, you are going to go very bald. You will have a very thin HT at best even if you have a large donor area due to head shape. Remember, hippocratic wreaths do get thinner with age. Look at some OLD bald men, their wreath hair wont be very thick, not nearly as much as they used to be.

My advice? shave your head or buzz it, use scalp conditioning products (aloe vera gel, copper peptides, good skin creams, or other topical anti-inflammatories) so the scalp skin stays young looking, grow a goatee, and wait for HM

By the way…you can get built up without steroids. Experiments have shown that even WREATH hair can miniaturize if you give it enough androgenic stimuli. In other words, heavy steroid usage can make even your wreath hair susceptible to MPB.

» If you are already a NW4 at 27, you are going to go very bald. You will
» have a very thin HT at best even if you have a large donor area due to
» head shape. Remember, hippocratic wreaths do get thinner with age. Look at
» some OLD bald men, their wreath hair wont be very thick, not nearly as much
» as they used to be.
»
» My advice? shave your head or buzz it, use scalp conditioning products
» (aloe vera gel, copper peptides, good skin creams, or other topical
» anti-inflammatories) so the scalp skin stays young looking, grow a goatee,
» and wait for HM
»
» By the way…you can get built up without steroids.
» Experiments have shown that even WREATH hair can miniaturize if you give
» it enough androgenic stimuli. In other words, heavy steroid usage can make
» even your wreath hair susceptible to MPB.

Thanks for your reply Benji. I’ve been following this board for about a year now, and you are one of the posters that I routinely stop to read when I see you’ve posted.

I’m pretty jacked already as far as body goes but I have contemplated roids for years as a very close friend of mine is a bodybuilder and has been trying to convince me for years to run a cycle. I thought by taking them in addition to the physcial and cosmetic benefits it may help me quicken losing the hair I’m bound to lose anyway.

I like to wear my hair very short anyway, but I would like some coverage instead of a balding shaved head look. I’d rather have a buzz cut or fade. But right now I’d look like a monk w/ a fade. So I’ve been thinking FUE kind of like Baldimore (Dr. Cole’s patient) had. That is what I would be hoping to achieve.

I’m just very unhappy w/ my appearance. I would like to have my hair back soon, but right now it seems impossible, and I don’t want to wait much longer for HM if/when it does come out. I have been thinking about getting a nose job done instead and then just shaving my head. I think my head looks weird shaved right now b/c of my large nose, I have a big bump in the middle of it that makes my nose dominate my face.

Thanks again for your response.

» I am 27 and currently a NW-4. I stay very active and have been
» contemplating doing a cycle of steroids for a few reasons.
»
» But I have been thinking it might be the best thing for me to do as far
» as hairloss goes. Ofcourse, I would be VERY depressed b/c I would speed
» up the process and lose alot of my hair that genentically conditioned to
» fall out. But at the same time I could lose the hair very quickly that is
» bound to fall out slowly over the years anyway. Then after I’ve lost alot
» of my hair and become a NW 6 or 7 I could opt for a HT of say 4-5K grafts
» via STRIP from H&W and not have to worry about that hair falling out b/c
» it is from my donor region.
»
» What do you guys think, or does this just sound too god damnd crazy that
» everything could go very well. I’m basically thinking my scalp would
» progress to an NW 6 or 7 like what Bobman had (a patient of Hasson &
» Wong’s) and then get about 5k to cover everything back up, and then
» probably another 3-4k to touch up the temples and crown later on. I know
» his results are not typical, and I have a lot of wishful thinking going on
» here to believe that I could make such a transformation in such a way.

Sounds a little risky to me trying to speed up your balding process. This is a first. I would just shave your head though if you do want to get a transplant and you run out of donor hair from the back of your head, Jessica said you can get a pubic transplant and hairs from your arm pit as well. Something to think about as far as wondering where you can get extra hair from if you absolutely need it.

I just thought about something right now since I have a little gas. Jessica, I know this sounds kind of gross but what about ass hair. Are these also good candidates. Please tell me yes because these are hairs that I wouldn’t mind losing. I hate it when you wipe and you break off a hair. Anybody know what I am talking about? Ouch.

What about gyno? Aren’t you worried about getting gyno doing steroids? The guys at my gym talk about that all the time, not worth it.

Shave your head,don’t even bother wasting your time with ANY form of hair restoration technique.None of it works,just bald naturally.Shave your head & work on the tan.
As for the steroids,what are you going to take ?
Decca,Stanazol or Sus ?
Just remember 1 thing,which ever one you take,the second you stop you will LOSE EVERYTHING YOU GAINED !!! Your strength,stamina & size will go back to how you originally were.This causes havoc with your mental state because you panic thinking you are getting weaker & smaller so you continue the cycle.
Also,Decca WILL shrink your nutts,maybe to the size of peas.No B.S You may even start shooting blanks & this side effect isn’t always reversable.
Decca will also cause scar tissue to grow in your pecs,hello breasts !!!
That scar tissue wont go away after you stop the roids,they will have to be surgically removed.
Decca WILL thin out your hair !

Sus will give you acne like you’ve never seen before & it will increase your aggression.

Stanazol is widely used by women,it’s not as powerful as the other roids but has risks as well.

When you take steroids your body stops producing Testosterone.When you stop taking steroids you go through a phase where your body is producing NO testosterone until it realises their is a shortage.Sometimes the body doesn’t restart the process of reproducing testosterone.

Expect your heart to increase in size as well from the steroids use,the added pressure can lead to a heart attack.

Contrary to what most people think,injectable steroids are as harmful to the kidnies & liver as the oral steroids are.

Also,most of the steroids sold in gyms are 3rd rate black market hormones.Most of the time they aren’t even steroids,esp ones purchased from
Mexico.If you insist on buying it make sure the bottle is clearly labeled so you know what it is.The Russians make the best steroids so if you can,buy it from a Russian dealer.

HGH is widely available these days to bodybuilders.it’s very expensive,very potent but more dangerous then roids.You may as well buy a gun & put it to your head,it will cheaper & less painful then the side effects associated with HGH.

You can grow without roids,it takes dedication,will & eat everything in site.

Please,please,please stay away from the roids & all forms of hair restoration.

» Shave your head,don’t even bother wasting your time with ANY form of hair
» restoration technique.None of it works,just bald naturally.Shave your head
» & work on the tan.
» As for the steroids,what are you going to take ?
» Decca,Stanazol or Sus ?
» Just remember 1 thing,which ever one you take,the second you stop you will
» LOSE EVERYTHING YOU GAINED !!! Your strength,stamina & size will go
» back to how you originally were.This causes havoc with your mental state
» because you panic thinking you are getting weaker & smaller so you
» continue the cycle.
» Also,Decca WILL shrink your nutts,maybe to the size of peas.No B.S You may
» even start shooting blanks & this side effect isn’t always reversable.
» Decca will also cause scar tissue to grow in your pecs,hello breasts !!!
» That scar tissue wont go away after you stop the roids,they will have to
» be surgically removed.
» Decca WILL thin out your hair !
»
» Sus will give you acne like you’ve never seen before & it will increase
» your aggression.
»
» Stanazol is widely used by women,it’s not as powerful as the other roids
» but has risks as well.
»
» When you take steroids your body stops producing Testosterone.When you
» stop taking steroids you go through a phase where your body is producing
» NO testosterone until it realises their is a shortage.Sometimes the body
» doesn’t restart the process of reproducing testosterone.
»
» Expect your heart to increase in size as well from the steroids use,the
» added pressure can lead to a heart attack.
»
» Contrary to what most people think,injectable steroids are as harmful to
» the kidnies & liver as the oral steroids are.
»
» Also,most of the steroids sold in gyms are 3rd rate black market
» hormones.Most of the time they aren’t even steroids,esp ones purchased
» from
» Mexico.If you insist on buying it make sure the bottle is clearly labeled
» so you know what it is.The Russians make the best steroids so if you
» can,buy it from a Russian dealer.
»
» HGH is widely available these days to bodybuilders.it’s very
» expensive,very potent but more dangerous then roids.You may as well buy a
» gun & put it to your head,it will cheaper & less painful then the side
» effects associated with HGH.
»
» You can grow without roids,it takes dedication,will & eat everything in
» site.
»
» Please,please,please stay away from the roids & all forms of hair
» restoration.

From an objective standpoint, I have to say that some of this info is accurate, some (a lot) is just plain wrong. HGH more dangerous than anabolic stroids? Injectable steroids just as liver/renal toxic as orals? Please…
It is obvious that a lot of this “information” was gleaned from the popular press, reknowned for their sensationalist presentation.

Do your own research, (which is hard because everyone is an expert, like that poster) and you will hear a lot of garbage out there. Fact of the matter is, well-informed steroid users sometimes DO retain much of their gains after going off a cycle; they just have to know the proper way to manage their physiology.
One thing he said was true, you can grow without steroids; it is a lot harder, though, because they really do work. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone, but if you do get more and better information than I’ve seen here.

» What about gyno? Aren’t you worried about getting gyno doing steroids? The
» guys at my gym talk about that all the time, not worth it.

You can get gyno from Propecia, you know. Propecia is also a forbidden drug on the Olympic and other sport organization’s lists.
Steroid users who get gyno are, for the MOST part, careless and uneducated about elevated estrogen levels and how to avoid them.
There is so much misinformation and hysteria about these hormones that it is scary. The abolition has driven users underground and away from knowledgeable doctors that could monitor them and help avoid the rare complications.