Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Stemson video

This is real. But one thing I been thinking about, say a robotic device implants 20,000 hair follicles, do these hairs shed at the same and restart the cycle at the same time???

No idea. Good question, though.

The date shown on video said oct 2021,any idea when this may become available,or where current standing is? If this could become reality in the near future this would be great,but i didn’t hear much about any kind of timeline?sounds like it could be years away?

@roger_that very informative video, thanks for posting. They sound like the real deal.

I don’t even think Stemson knows the answer but that will not stop me from getting the treatment even if they all shed at the same time. I will simply get a booster treatment just another covid booster shot.

I get the impression that Stemson is getting inconsistent results in their pig studies. I don’t mean wildly inconsistent, but just enough to slow them down. I think they consistently are growing hair but maybe they don’t have good control over the depth they need to insert the cells, the direction of growth, and other things yet.

Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Terms of Use & Privacy

This is an advertising site for paid advertisers to showcase successful hair restoration results only. It is not the mandate of this site to engage in the discussion of failed, unsuccessful procedures, lawsuits, litigations, refunds or complaint cases. Surgical hair restoration procedures carry risks. Please do thorough research, consult your own physician and investigate a doctor's background carefully before making a decision. By proceeding to use our site, you agree to abide by our Terms of Use & Privacy Policy at http://hairsite.com/terms-of-use/ where you can also find a list of HairSite's sponsoring physicians.