Stemson video

This is real. But one thing I been thinking about, say a robotic device implants 20,000 hair follicles, do these hairs shed at the same and restart the cycle at the same time???

No idea. Good question, though.

The date shown on video said oct 2021,any idea when this may become available,or where current standing is? If this could become reality in the near future this would be great,but i didn’t hear much about any kind of timeline?sounds like it could be years away?

@roger_that very informative video, thanks for posting. They sound like the real deal.

I don’t even think Stemson knows the answer but that will not stop me from getting the treatment even if they all shed at the same time. I will simply get a booster treatment just another covid booster shot.

I get the impression that Stemson is getting inconsistent results in their pig studies. I don’t mean wildly inconsistent, but just enough to slow them down. I think they consistently are growing hair but maybe they don’t have good control over the depth they need to insert the cells, the direction of growth, and other things yet.

I am starting to get excited over Stemson, I like what they said in the video, that none of the existing solutions (hair transplant, minox, finasterider etc) can generate NET NEW HAIR and this is what Stemson is trying to change.

I also like the fact that they have existing infrastructure in place via hair transplant or cosmetic surgery clinics, which means we don’t need to stress about distribution or having to travel far for the treatment. Once it is ready for the market, it will be available everywhere impromptu.