Something that suggests that Histogen is compundable beyond 1 repeat treatment

Histogen works in all regions of the scalp not just the crown. It works in the hard to treat areas such as the front and the temples. Regrowing hair in the front and temples is hard enough that it seems like if you can get some regrowth in the front and temples then if you keep getting more repeat injections then you will get back all of your hair on the crown. I’ve used topicals all over over my scalp and it seems to me that the hardest hair to regrow in the crown is easier to grow than the easiest hair to regrow on the temples or the front. So it seems to me that since two treatment dates of Histogen can cause some regrowth on the temples and the front it would likely give you total reversal on the crown if you kept at it with repeat treatments.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Histogen works in all regions of the scalp not just the crown. It works in the hard to treat areas such as the front and the temples. Regrowing hair in the front and temples is hard enough that it seems like if you can get some regrowth in the front and temples then if you keep getting more repeat injections then you will get back all of your hair on the crown. I’ve used topicals all over over my scalp and it seems to me that the hardest hair to regrow in the crown is easier to grow than the easiest hair to regrow on the temples or the front. So it seems to me that since two treatment dates of Histogen can cause some regrowth on the temples and the front it would likely give you total reversal on the crown if you kept at it with repeat treatments.[/quote]

I dont think your interpreting there results correctly.
Lets say someone has 1000 hairs, they loose 900 hairs because of MPB.
They get Histogens treatment and lets say you get 45% growth. This is 45% of 100 which equals 45 more hairs. It is not 45% of the 1000 being 450 more hairs. So you now have 145/1000 hairs. In the temple area the results are only approx 25% as well.

I’ve seen people make that mistake here all the time…

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by jarjarbinx[/postedby]
Histogen works in all regions of the scalp not just the crown. It works in the hard to treat areas such as the front and the temples. Regrowing hair in the front and temples is hard enough that it seems like if you can get some regrowth in the front and temples then if you keep getting more repeat injections then you will get back all of your hair on the crown. I’ve used topicals all over over my scalp and it seems to me that the hardest hair to regrow in the crown is easier to grow than the easiest hair to regrow on the temples or the front. So it seems to me that since two treatment dates of Histogen can cause some regrowth on the temples and the front it would likely give you total reversal on the crown if you kept at it with repeat treatments.

[postedby]Originally Posted by HairlossCurse[/postedby]

I dont think your interpreting there results correctly.
Lets say someone has 1000 hairs, they loose 900 hairs because of MPB.
They get Histogens treatment and lets say you get 45% growth. This is 45% of 100 which equals 45 more hairs. It is not 45% of the 1000 being 450 more hairs. So you now have 145/1000 hairs. In the temple area the results are only approx 25% as well.[/quote]

Unfortunately there results are misleading, hopefully not on purpose.