Some hot chicks in new Woods music video

» You are quite a character

I think he just made hair transplant “sexy”.

I don’t know how I missed this , it’s hilarious! Dr. Woods should play this in his clinic while his patients are getting fue.

He should bring the video girls by during FUE surgery to say hello. It would establish a whole new cutting edge standard in patient care.

» He should bring the video girls by during FUE surgery to say hello.
» It would establish a whole new cutting edge standard in patient care.

Trust me . I thought about it. But being honest and genuine women they would tell you that hair doesnt really matter to a woman. It is a personal choice you make for yourself…a luxoury accessory…but not vital

It is you that matters, who you are , what you do and how well you do it, what you believe and think etc. They may glance at your hair, but that is not what they are really interested in…

Otherwise…I will see what I can do :wink:

Dr Ray Woods

» » He should bring the video girls by during FUE surgery to say
» hello.
» » It would establish a whole new cutting edge standard in patient care.
»
» Trust me . I thought about it. But being honest and genuine women they
» would tell you that hair doesnt really matter to a woman. It is a personal
» choice you make for yourself…a luxoury accessory…but not vital
»
» It is you that matters, who you are , what you do and how well you do it,
» what you believe and think etc. They may glance at your hair, but that is
» not what they are really interested in…
»
» Otherwise…I will see what I can do :wink:
»
» Dr Ray Woods

I second Jotronic’s statement, “respect” for the video to be sure, but more so, for comments (from doctors) like the ones above.

I third Jotronics statement. The crazy thing is that Dr. Woods invents FUE and is probably the best in the world at it and now he’s probably going to be on MTV!! What next from Dr. Woods? Maybe a Bollywood Blockbuster? lol.

John is right you are a wild man !!!

The Man is a multitalented genius! Way to go!

The team that put the video together are thrilled at the positive comments and number of hits received here…especially the girls. I pass on their gratitude.

But at my request, I think its time to unpin this post and let it go quietly down the page and follow its natural course.

I also request that the video be removed, as much as I appreciated it being there, and thank Hairsite for doing such an unconventional thing.

I would like the youtube link to remain with the original post . It can be seen there with chorus in English Spanish Polish and Italian.

I hope this added a splash of fun and colour, which I believe helps every now and again.

The most important thing is that the girls dont care about your hair.
It is you, your personality, abilities, integrety, and all those other things that make a man who he is. Not hair. That is an optional extra, and hairloss is NOT a disease…it is a normal human variant. So if you are going to do it, do it properly. Or dont do it at all

Thankyou everyone .

Let it slide Hairsite…

In your video advertisement on this forum home page it states in that video that there is absolutely no pain involved in getting a hair transplant.

Do you stand behind that statement?

Are you telling the forum members that there is in fact “no pain” involved in a HT?

» In your video advertisement on this forum home page it states in that video
» that there is absolutely no pain involved in getting a hair transplant.
»
» Do you stand behind that statement?
»
» Are you telling the forum members that there is in fact “no pain” involved
» in a HT?

That patient received local anaesthetic, and felt no pain during the actual procedure. And many patients are similar. Especially women who rarely ever feel or complain of pain after local anaesthetic.

Other people need a few pain pills such as paracetamol with codeine. Pain tolerances differ from patient to patient. After local, some feel absolutely nothing, some feel more pain and are treated appropriately

If the procedure is done correctly and in the most gentle microsurgical way, it is the least painful of any hair operation.

Now , if you want to continue this , start a new thread where it would be more appropriate, especially if you want to catch me out with word games

So please excuse me, I am due at a post hairsite music video “afterparty”

Dr Ray Woods

» That patient received local anaesthetic, and felt no pain during the
» actual procedure. And many patients are similar. Especially women who
» rarely ever feel or complain of pain after local anaesthetic.
»
» Other people need a few pain pills such as paracetamol with codeine. Pain
» tolerances differ from patient to patient. After local, some feel
» absolutely nothing, some feel more pain and are treated appropriately
»
» If the procedure is done correctly and in the most gentle microsurgical
» way, it is the least painful of any hair operation.
»
» Now , if you want to continue this , start a new thread where it would be
» more appropriate, especially if you want to catch me out with word games
»
» So please excuse me, I am due at a post hairsite music video “afterparty”
»
» Dr Ray Woods

You answered the question.

Thank you.

The statement that there is no pain involved in a hair transplant is not necessarily accurate.

There is no way to totally “numb” anaesthetic injections.

» There is no way to totally “numb” anaesthetic injections.

Having a hot blond administer the injection would do the trick.

“The statement that there is no pain involved in a hair transplant is not necessarily accurate.” Huh? I saw this promotianl video years ago before my ht with Woods. In no way did I ever get out of this that you would not feel something out of the injections. Clearly he was talking about while the patient was sitting in the chair getting his hair transplanted was what this statement was about. Anyway back to the video.

HA! I dont believe this. Dr. Woods you should be the opening act this week at the ISHRS conference :slight_smile:

» HA! I dont believe this. Dr. Woods you should be the opening act this week
» at the ISHRS conference :slight_smile:

Can you imagine7. A great idea!

» » HA! I dont believe this. Dr. Woods you should be the opening act this
» week
» » at the ISHRS conference :slight_smile:
»
» Can you imagine7. A great idea!

unfortunately I am already booked for the " sadistic lying doctors who destroyed countless lives and try to be respectable “R” us convention’ in Mooseville Alabama…or was that Wyoming…

mmmmm…maybe I’ll do the ISHRS instead;-)

Dr R woods

lets get back to reality

ht is a serious business

the message here is that the girls don’t give a damn

On the extremely rare occassions when I have time to do a gig with my friends…guess who is the number one chick magnet, of all ages…itS Shawn…the NW 7

Granted, he was raised in Hawaii, does James Taylor better than James Taylor, is a big wave surfer and great guitarist ,singer , family man and I am proud to say , one of my closest friends.

He doesnt need hair.

He needs security guards to keep the girls away. But he is a commited family man . talented hard working and a man of integrity…and a NW7

I am here if you need me, but hair is strictly an optional extra. a luxoury item . Good to have . But not essential. So do it right . Or don’t do it.

Bald is much more attractive than a bad , or average HT

Dr Ray Woods

» the message here is that the girls don’t give a damn

that s a lie dr. woods

» » the message here is that the girls don’t give a damn
»
» that s a lie dr. woods

And which HT Franchise are you working for??

I don’t expect an honest answer

But if a woman rejects you because you are THINNING on top . She is not worth having.

Mother and Father will tell you the same. And believe it or not, in 99.999999999 % of the time, they will care and worry about your life, health , your appearance and safety.

One of those HUMAN things

Dr Ray Woods